FIFA 12 - PRO CLUBS on PSN

TheDribbler

This is what I was looking for.

We are only considering serious players for our Pro Clubs who are committed to playing the whole season. Every player willing to join will be personally tested by me, Dharmin, Rad, Lazy Coder and Dom. Those interested in joining our pro club, please reply in this thread.

This is what I was looking for.

We are only considering serious players for our Pro Clubs who are committed to playing the whole season. Every player willing to join will be personally tested by me, Dharmin, Rad, Lazy Coder and Dom. Those interested in joining our pro club, please reply in this thread.

what tests ?

We will see how they are performing in the club and if they are willing to play regularly. Also, if they are agreeing to play in 1 role instead of always asking to be a striker. Last year, not many people from the old IVG club were interested in playing seriously or discussing strategies, formations, etc and that caused their downfall. IVG Pro Clubs is very organized and we are looking for players that will add value :)

We will see how they are performing in the club and if they are willing to play regularly. Also, if they are agreeing to play in 1 role instead of always asking to be a striker. Last year, not many people from the old IVG club were interested in playing seriously or discussing strategies, formations, etc and that caused their downfall. IVG Pro Clubs is very organized and we are looking for players that will add value :)

what downfall ? did EA take their CD's back ? :P NO

Its just a personal opinion - some like to be serious about winning things in the virtual world, and the rest cares abt fun.

edit : Can a player just view matches without taking any role ? I can be a good spectator

Archived