Advertisement
Welcome to IndianVideoGamer.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Resident Evil: Revival Selection Special Edition - PS3

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Akshay

Akshay

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 871 posts
  • PSN ID:akshay86
I am selling of my brand new copy of Resident Evil: Revival Selection or Biohazard: Revival Selection. Whatever you wish to call it.

It is a disk based version of Resident Evil 4 and Code Veronica X HD packaged into one blu ray disk

This is released only in Japan.

The game is absolutely Brand new. I have played it for like an hour or so.

Details about the game:

Voice: English

The Starting Title screen and the menu screen is in English

Subtitles: Japanese

Inventory Screen: Japanese

For Example: If you have played any RE games before the USE, EXAMINE, COMBINE words in the inventory screen is all Japanese.

You will not have any problems figuring out it if you have played any RE games before

The Diaries that you collect around in the word which gives backstory are all in Japanese

So as you might have understood by now why I am selling off this game. I am a person who loves to read all the backstories in the world when I play a game. And I haven't played these games before so I don't understand what is happening cuz its all in Japanese.

Anyway the game is very much playable.

RE 4 is definitely playable if you don't know any Japanese but Code Veronica X I don't know how to explain it is about 60%-40%. 60& on playable side

This is the Special Edition so its comes with

1. The Game

2. An Awesome Black hard Cardboard Covering

3. A 98 pages Handbook explaining the things in the game. But its in Japanese but it does have some cool pictures.

4. Manual - English and Japanese

I bought it for 2800 including shipping

Asking Price

2500 - shipped

I understand you can pick up the English Version from the PSN Store for much cheaper. I believe its 2K for both the games but this sale is for people like me who love physical packages of a game and not into all this digital download crap.

Please have a look and PM me if you are interested.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Game sold to h3lios

Edited by Akshay, 30 September 2011 - 02:07 PM.

• playstation likes this

DAT IDIOT!

DAT IDIOT!

Is too old school for YOU

• IVG Author
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,898 posts
Hold it for me please. Will confirm by evening.

EDIT: Is this the Japanese edition or the Asian edition? I understand that the language in both the Asian and Japanese Ed is Japanese. However, please confirm the version.

Edited by OceansAndEarth, 22 September 2011 - 02:00 PM.

Whoop! Whoop!

Akshay

Akshay

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Hold it for me please. Will confirm by evening.

EDIT: Is this the Japanese edition or the Asian edition? I understand that the language in both the Asian and Japanese Ed is Japanese. However, please confirm the version.

Its Asian Version bought from Hong Kong but not from PA.

Akshay

Akshay

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 871 posts
On hold for h3lios

Akshay

Akshay

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 871 posts
Game sold to h3lios

slackerninja

slackerninja

Mamu got trolled

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,867 posts
  • Now Playing:Your broken heart
Received. Closed.
Yes, IVG exists beyond this site. FB (IndianVideoGamer), Twitter (@IndianVG) and Twitch(IndianVideoGamer). Join us and bring your friends.

hope, on 27 Mar 2014 - 10:56 PM, said:
What that hindalco Kojima did is not civil,ripping off money by the name "Its for the Fans" :furious: He and Kounami deserves it :furious:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users