Advertisement
Welcome to IndianVideoGamer.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Xbox Live Purchase

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

coolkenny13

coolkenny13

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 301 posts
hey guys . was on the xbox live website . was about to purchase 1 month xbox live for 350 . i clicked next and it was asking me for personal info like name , address . while i have no problems filling it up , i thought it would be kind of instant . i thought the code would have been emailed to me instantly . So does this mean the xbox live 1 month coupon will be sent to my address which in turn i will have to wait for 2 -3 days ? or will i upgraded to xbox gold live instantly

The Assassin

The Assassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,585 posts
  • XBL GT:AmeetXBL

hey guys . was on the xbox live website . was about to purchase 1 month xbox live for 350 . i clicked next and it was asking me for personal info like name , address . while i have no problems filling it up , i thought it would be kind of instant . i thought the code would have been emailed to me instantly . So does this mean the xbox live 1 month coupon will be sent to my address which in turn i will have to wait for 2 -3 days ? or will i upgraded to xbox gold live instantly

You will be upgraded to gold membership immediately.You wont get any code.
Posted Image

coolkenny13

coolkenny13

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 301 posts
thanks ameet : )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users