Amazing price PS3 official 3d Tv

kyonki zero diya mere bharat ne :rofl:

okay.

but i hope you do know that zero number was actually given by Indians only...and we all know how important zero is...

even Albert Einstein could not stop at praising Indians for their contribution to science and spirituality in this world..

this is what he had to say

"We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made"

yehi hai ki india ka politicians log....india ko kabhi uska potential ko thik se use hi nahi kiya ...nahi toh kasam se .....Indians would have by now established colonies in space.....travelling at light speed would have become reality also .....average human life would have increased 3-4 times that is today....who knows dude....we have already proven impossible possible many times....we were also the first to find water on moon...americans went there and could not find it...we just send a satellite and found enough water for a small population to live on it for quite some time....arey bhai....india ko sirf Indians hi rokh ke rakha hai...nahi toh....abhi world hum log se defence and scienitifc equipments le reha ha hota...

Bhagat Singh,Subhas chandra bose.... yeh log agar India ka phela Pm hota toh aaj India kuch aur hota..... :samui:

• 3 weeks later...

My colleague ordered this same TV from amazon, and got it delivered in a week. He says the 3d on the TV is very headache inducing, but its still worth the deal because its a monitor that supports high resolutions, and looks good also. Also, he has problems with glare .. Just a heads up..

My colleague ordered this same TV from amazon, and got it delivered in a week. He says the 3d on the TV is very headache inducing, but its still worth the deal because its a monitor that supports high resolutions, and looks good also. Also, he has problems with glare .. Just a heads up..

thanks for sharing the info...i always thought 3d must have been improved but it looks like i am wrong...i guess i wont be able to deal with it...coz i get headache from fps only...forget 3d tv...even mirror's edge gave me headache at times...

:O

yes bro....one reason why i dont collect FPS game even though some are really great....infact i dont even play much...if you ever see my list of fps game played ...trust me i dont think it will even reach 10....right now i can only remember playing, COD(2 games i dont remember which ones), Kz2 and 3,resistance 1 and 2,james bond games on ps1.

Athek, I'm sure you can check that on google, but I do believe it is active. :)

Playstation, Maybe find a better angle or lighting to reduce eye strain...Might take some time but i do believe that most eyes can adjust to almost anything. I wear eye-glasses ;)

Talking about 3D i just tried the Anaglyphic TriOviz 3D on Batman:AC - and it is very good. After the first 10 minutes- a little break - look outside the window for a while, adjust eye focus back and forth and back to screen. No more strain just game..

Talking about 0. Is it really the Indians that came up with the number/concept, or was it people living on the land that is now called India?

Anyways I want this *damn* Playstation 3d tv. And, I also want to go 4D!!! Oh, the irony.

Archived