Advertisement
Welcome to IndianVideoGamer.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Homeshop18/Coinjoos

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

playstation

playstation

Die Weltmeister

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,677 posts
http://www.homeshop18.com/

just ordered mass effect decpetion from them...actually previosuly ti was known as coinjoos.com....but now i believe it comes under Homeshop18...anyways the thing i think they are really good ...pricing is excellent..book goes for Rs 350 on flipkart...and even on amazon it goes around that but i got it for just Rs 274...

I also find packaging very well done even better than flipkart ...still though not like flipkart packaging is bad...just that homeshop18 does it even better ...

one thing to note though...when i order the book it was in stock...then i got a message saying they have failed in getting it and that book went out of stock but i checked again on their site and it still showed instock..and i ordered again....so now i ended up placing order for same book twice...anyways i called up twice to cancel the book ...they told me that they will cancel it but incase i do get the second book ..i should refuse to take it...so i believe they are bit unorganized here...i mean the online site and customer support is not well integrated...still they were polite and nice about it...

so my opinion- overall great pricing ..awesome packaging...bit unorganized...

supersim

supersim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,519 posts
  • PSN ID:thedreambegins
yeah ordered a 16gb memory card from them , got it quick , no hassles.
GTA 5 . Believe .

Thunder Dragon

Thunder Dragon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 280 posts
  • XBL GT:BinocularCrab4
  • PSN ID:BinocularCrab4
  • Steam:tatha02
Sad thing is coupons dont work in Games. :(

|| XandrA-XT || Intel i7 3770 || ASUS P8Z77-I Deluxe || Galaxy GTX 660Ti OC || Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB 1866C9 || Kingston 120GB SSDx2 || WD 1TB Black || Corsair H80 || Bitfenix Recon || Bitfenix Prodigy || Corsair AX760 || Logitech G500s || X-mini || Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 || LG D2342P || :notangel: 

|| Sony Vaio CEB16FG || XBOX360 250GB+Kinect  || Sony PS3 500GB || Sony PS Vita || Galaxy Tab 2 || Canon 550D+50mm1.8F+18-200mm || XBOX One & PS4 Having them Now   :harhar: 

playstation

playstation

Die Weltmeister

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,677 posts
iska bhi coupons hai?? :O..

hai kisi ke paas abhi??

kushalrocks

kushalrocks

Sic Parvis Magna Tourney Winners

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,161 posts
  • XBL GT:kushalrocks1001
  • PSN ID:kushalrocks1001
  • Steam:kushalrocks1001
  • Now Playing:Destiny PS4

iska bhi coupons hai?? :O..

hai kisi ke paas abhi??

ya 200 off 1000 , 400 of 2500 like that

http://www.coupondunia.in/homeshop18

right now there is no copoun ..

check that site regularly for copouns of various sites :)

516010.png

My 3DS FC 4656-6100-8090 . Pm me yours if you add me :)

playstation

playstation

Die Weltmeister

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,677 posts
^^thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users