Welcome to IndianVideoGamer.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Mass Effect 3

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
3836 replies to this topic

Poll: Mass Effect 3 Pre-order

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Which is a better option for Masseffect 3

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

Noctis

Noctis

IVG Tournament Winner - October

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,344 posts
  • XBL GT:Noctis 7
  • PSN ID:Noctis_7

I ask whats wrong if its is just a cutscenes .....expecting any gameplay level was really not gonna help here explain anything anyways.... so i dont know what afty proved by predicting that there will be cutscene to explain it ...coz as far as gameplay we are done with that...this is just a way to explain to fans and gamers their vision of the ending...

No amount of cut scenes can save that broken ending, unless the fan theory is right in which case we will need more than that.

Snake

Snake

Codename? All the babes call me "Boo Boo"..

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,320 posts
  • PSN ID:Super_Snake87
  • Steam:solidsnake_87
  • Now Playing:Sleeping Dogs, CS:GO
We getting new colours??
Posted Image

playstation

playstation

Die Weltmeister

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,740 posts

No amount of cut scenes can save that broken ending, unless the fan theory is right in which case we will need more than that.

that is another thing..but gameplay would have not helped in anyways ....

ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ

ΨΨ babloos ΨΨ

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,048 posts
  • XBL GT:babloos
  • PSN ID:babloos
  • Steam:babloos
finally can start this game after my 100 + hours on skyrim

brought all the dlcs will speed run me2 with new dlcs before starting me 3 :D
ps3 ceramic white,xbox 360 premium 60 gb ntsc/u,xbox 360 core pal

pushprajpradhan: can u CF or SLi between PCI E 2.0 x16 and PCI E x1?

DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,573 posts
  • XBL GT:Devilsown79
  • PSN ID:Devilsown79 (india id); Devilsown80 (uk id)
  • Steam:devilsowngi
the official press release kind of puts all indoctrination theory talk to rest.

Why are you releasing the Extended Cut DLC?
Though we remain committed and are proud of the artistic choices we made in the main game, we are aware that there are some fans who would like more closure to Mass Effect 3. The goal of the DLC is not to provide a new ending to the game, rather to offer fans additional context and answers to the end of Commander Shepard's story.

Razpor

Razpor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,626 posts
  • XBL GT:razpor
  • PSN ID:razpor,razpor-us
Lol
...bioware and ea ....
They will just make things worse trying to fix the endings or more aptly saying trying to justify the endings, which just wont work.I was never really expecting any real playable dlc anyway and i dont know if i will even waste my time on this when its out.
Things only start where you stop.
Posted Image

godspeed4476

godspeed4476

IVG Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,052 posts
  • XBL GT:godspeed4476
  • PSN ID:godspeed4476
meh! no specific release date announced, i am gonna just buy the game and start playing it, no point waiting any further, its just matter of few cut scenes, will just youtube it when it comes out
Posted Image

Zodak™

Zodak™

Forza 4 Ka Salesman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,600 posts
  • XBL GT:Zod100
  • PSN ID:Zodevil911
  • Steam:Zodak911
  • Now Playing:AAA Blockbuster Game
There's no guarantee that fans will like this new ending....What if they are not happy or satisfied with this new ending? :bigyellowgrin:

Edited by Zodak™, 06 April 2012 - 01:09 AM.

724149.png

lightUTSaber

lightUTSaber

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,537 posts
will wait n watch ,eont give a final say until i have completed the dlc.

jk..

jk..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,202 posts
  • PSN ID:deadzombii
  • Steam:deadzombii
Finished ME3... well i really dont know why people ppl hate the ending, i found is fitting. they could have just removed the joker cutscene and put something like eart being rebuild again.. well the game was a beauty loved it alot... side missions were good as well... worth the money

ScrewyAurum

ScrewyAurum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,279 posts
  • XBL GT:ScrewyAurum
  • PSN ID:havennhell
  • Steam:ScrewyAurum
  • Now Playing:FTW!
Mass Effect 3 is getting a batch of free multiplayer content next week, BioWare said today.

The Mass Effect 3: Resurgence Pack adds two new cooperative multiplayer maps along with new, unlockable characters, weapons, and items. The pack is available to download on April 10 on Xbox Live, Origin, and PlayStation Network in North America. Its available on PlayStation Network in Europe on April 11.

Here's all that's included:

Two New Action-Packed Maps – Take the battle to Firebase Condor, a warzone outpost located on one of Palaven's moons and Firebase Hydra, an old abandoned quarian colony which has since been converted into a critical power facility. Each map represents a crucial asset in the overall fight against the Reapers.

Six Powerful New Unlockable Characters – Assume the role of new characters for each class, including the Asari Justicar Adept, Krogan Battlemaster Vanguard and characters from new playable races with theBatarian Soldier, Batarian Sentinel, Geth Engineer and Geth Infiltrator.

Lethal New Weapons – Obliterate wave after wave of enemies by unlocking the Striker Assault Rifle,Kishock Harpoon Gun and Geth Plasma SMG.

New Consumables – Cash in your credits to purchase reinforcement packs that could include the following new consumables.

- Strength Enhancer – Applies a melee damage boost for one missions

- Targeting VI – Applies a headshot damage bonus for one mission

- Stabilization Module – Stabilizes weapons while firing and moving for one mission

- Shield Power Cells – Shortens the length of time shields take to begin recharging for one mission

ip03zb.jpg

ScrewyAurum

ScrewyAurum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,279 posts
Geth Infil FTW!

ip03zb.jpg

ScrewyAurum

ScrewyAurum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,279 posts

ip03zb.jpg

lightUTSaber

lightUTSaber

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,537 posts
can any one spare a save game for ps3 with repaer base intact.
i tried to use my friends ps3 but it is not detecting,any leads why?

MarketTantrik

MarketTantrik

Effective Mass

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,974 posts
  • XBL GT:markettantrik
  • PSN ID:markettantrik
  • Steam:markettantrik
I am experimenting with different play styles in the MP. I received the Black Widow sniper rifle and equipped my Vanguard character with that, swapping out the pistol. Power recharge time reduced from 91% to 31% but by God, the Black Widow does shift the balance of power significantly. The only pre-requisite is an ability to hit your targets with every shot cuz that sucker takes a long time to reload.

Snake

Snake

Codename? All the babes call me "Boo Boo"..

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,320 posts
  • PSN ID:Super_Snake87
  • Steam:solidsnake_87
  • Now Playing:Sleeping Dogs, CS:GO

Posted Image

lightUTSaber

lightUTSaber

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,537 posts

I am experimenting with different play styles in the MP. I received the Black Widow sniper rifle and equipped my Vanguard character with that, swapping out the pistol. Power recharge time reduced from 91% to 31% but by God, the Black Widow does shift the balance of power significantly. The only pre-requisite is an ability to hit your targets with every shot cuz that sucker takes a long time to reload.

black widow is most expensive but very powerful sniper rifle,the main advantage over window n javalin is that of 3 bullet cartridge.
even thou window has more damage rating this one beats the odds .

MarketTantrik

MarketTantrik

Effective Mass

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,974 posts
The Widow also travels through matter, making it very useful for taking out Guardians. I also managed to take out 2 enemies with a single headshot during a match yesterday.

Additionally, the Widow is extermely useful against the Atlas since you can shatter the cockpit window with a few shots. The only enemy type that I have really struggled with is the Banshee on the higher difficulty levels.

Thedoodabides

Thedoodabides

• IVG Author
  • Pip
  • 75 posts
  • Steam:cooldood13
  • Now Playing:Life
Haven't managed to get my hands on a Widow yet, really want to try it. The closest thing I have currently is the Mantis (which is amazing, at level X it does enough damage to 1 hit most basic enemies) My sniping is pretty terrible though, the only races/classes I can do any good with are Asari (Stasis is the BEST thing EVER for lining up sniper shots) and infiltrators (cloak). The rapid-fire snipers really help make up for my lack of aim, but the lack of oomph leaves you feeling totally unsatisfied even after you nail a row of headshots.
Want to talk to me about something? find me on Twitter! @mithunbalraj

lightUTSaber

lightUTSaber

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,537 posts

The Widow also travels through matter, making it very useful for taking out Guardians. I also managed to take out 2 enemies with a single headshot during a match yesterday.

Additionally, the Widow is extermely useful against the Atlas since you can shatter the cockpit window with a few shots. The only enemy type that I have really struggled with is the Banshee on the higher difficulty levels.

banshee is a different case altogether,its a shame to say that bosses are easier then her.
at close range not even cloak with thrall spike launcher does much damage,hell even that missile launcher is not that powerful.

Only weapon that can take her out in go is the nuke launcher.
but u only get it during the end. :(

-= L O L =-

-= L O L =-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • PSN ID:mandeep89
  • Now Playing:Mass Effect 3

I can't count how many Credits I have wasted to get a Black Widow but just ended up with the M98 widow II.

and yeah both the black widow as well as the M98 Widow can fire through matter...Black widow obviously having higher damage.

I find my Geth pulse shotgun the best against atlas and Geth Primes....Banshees are f**king bitches...their biotic jumps don't let you deal good damage to them at all...I prefer the salarian character in such situations to use the shield degenerate power to f**k the hell out of her barrier.

The salarian at level 4 of shield degeneration can deal a massive health damage to non tech / non shielded enemies as well.

Edited by -= L O L =-, 08 April 2012 - 06:25 PM.

Posted Image

-= L O L =-

-= L O L =-

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • PSN ID:mandeep89
  • Now Playing:Mass Effect 3
BTW is anyone else facing this:

I am getting logged out of PSN multiple times ...while playing me3 MP :(
This has never happened before...is PSN undergoing some maintenance ?

Posted Image

ScrewyAurum

ScrewyAurum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,279 posts

I can't count how many Credits I have wasted to get a Black Widow but just ended up with the M98 widow II.

and yeah both the black widow as well as the M98 Widow can fire through matter...Black widow obviously having higher damage.

I find my Geth pulse shotgun the best against atlas and Geth Primes....Banshees are f**king bitches...their biotic jumps don't let you deal good damage to them at all...I prefer the salarian character in such situations to use the shield degenerate power to f**k the hell out of her barrier.

The salarian at level 4 of shield degeneration can deal a massive health damage to non tech / non shielded enemies as well.

The widow X has higher damage then the black widow X..

banshees are easy as hell cept on gold...
just need a rapid firing weapon.. not necessarily with high damage, incinerate/frags/ carnage etc for armor overload/concussion shot/warp/lift grenade etc for shields..

ip03zb.jpg

lightUTSaber

lightUTSaber

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,537 posts
Vanguard on normal feels mass murder,i think i complete the 5k mark trophy with this.
might try on insanity as well.

tips for Vanguard on insanity ?

lightUTSaber

lightUTSaber

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,537 posts
did anyone save the reaper base in me2?

ScrewyAurum

ScrewyAurum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,279 posts

Vanguard on normal feels mass murder,i think i complete the 5k mark trophy with this.

Get carnage as the bonus power..
use the charge only when necessary
max out the black widow and vindicator (BW for boss level enemies and vindicator for taking down shields and crowd control, Vindicator fully upgraded is really light so wont adversely affect recharge speed)
best squad for most situations is Liara and Garrus (Give garrus the m98 widow and use liaras stasis on shielded enemies like marauders, nemesis, phantoms and centurions.. either of these, when fully shielded will take 2 headshots from the BW to die)
keep your distance as the vanguard has comparatively low shields and health than most other classes.

Edited by ScrewyAurum, 08 April 2012 - 11:15 PM.

ip03zb.jpg

Thedoodabides

Thedoodabides

• IVG Author
  • Pip
  • 75 posts
  • Steam:cooldood13
  • Now Playing:Life

My first (only so far) playthrough was with a van on insanity. It probably wasn't anywhere near an optimum build, but I still had a blast. I stuck to the eviscerator with Liara and EDI in my party. Pull (especially the double pull when you evolve it) + Liara's warp is brutal, and if you minimize cooldowns on both you can drop 2-3 basic enemies every few seconds. Since I used shotguns, I'd get in close with charge - this made barrier absolutely essential as my extra ability. If you do try this build, I've gotta warn you, it's pretty painful and involves a LOT of jumping between the power wheel and gameplay (every two seconds or so when things get intense) but I found it really fun (no point playing vanguard if you don't get right into the thick of things, right? :P )
Want to talk to me about something? find me on Twitter! @mithunbalraj

MarketTantrik

MarketTantrik

Effective Mass

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,974 posts
My bad folks. My MP Vanguard is equipped with the M98 Widow, not the Black Widow. It's still shamelessly powerful though. I cant imagine what it will feel like when I receive the upgrades.

ScrewyAurum

ScrewyAurum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,279 posts
haha you should put it in the hands of a quarian infil... geth will start leaking oil

ip03zb.jpg

MarketTantrik

MarketTantrik

Effective Mass

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,974 posts
I have it equipped on my Salarian Infi. Goddam, that thing wreaks havoc with the Cloaking ability.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users