Help contacting vignesh90

KJD

http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=27815

I wanted one Tee. So I asked Vignesh whether he can bring it or not. Since it was one tee, there was no issue for him. So I transferred the amount to his Indian bank account. Sadly, looked like Indian cards (and Paypal) did not work on the site from which I wanted Tee. So He or even me could not purchase the tee from the site. Entire story so far in PM, I am adding below.

ME : (Sent 09 December 2011 - 04:33 PM)

Hey mate, I know I am too late, but is it possible for you to bring This below tee?

Link : http://store.valveso...uct.php?i=CP420 --- It's USD 9.99. (Size : S)

I don't know how much shipping charges for US only. But for international, it 17 usd extra for shipping. If It can be done then let me know, I can transfer funds to your Indian account here immediately. Let me know mate. regards

Vignesh : (Sent 09 December 2011 - 10:54 PM)

Cool man. One tee is not a problem.

Vignesh : (Sent 09 December 2011 - 10:55 PM)

Transfer Rs.530 + DTDC charges to ship it to your place from my Bangalore. <Account details removed> Let me know once you transfer.

ME : (Sent 09 December 2011 - 11:59 PM)

cool Thanks bro. I am from Hyderabad. so 70 bucks mostly will be, for shipping. Will transfer 600 bucks. If shipping costs more, let me know. Will pay the difference as well later on. (would be mostly 70-80 bucks mostly). Will initiate NEFT tomorrow morning IST, will send you Screenshot once NEFT is done. Also, pls purchase size M instead of S. Just checked size chart once again and M would be better fit for me. Thanks again mate.

ME : (Sent 12 December 2011 - 11:04 AM)

Hey mate, 600 bucks transferred. A lil late I know mate. Coz HDFC takes 24 hours for new beneficiary to get activated for NEFT. And yes'day was Sunday.

Here's a screenshot for your reference. <Link is removed for privacy>

Let me know when you purchase it. Also let me know once you are back in India. Will give ya my address details.

Hearty thanks again mate, appreciate it truly. Also just a reminder, pls purchase size M : http://store.valveso...uct.php?i=CP420

regards

Vignesh : (Sent 18 December 2011 - 02:06 AM)

Buddy, I just checked your link, they charge extra 6$ for shipping, let me know if you still want me to buy it. Let me know soon.

ME : (Sent 18 December 2011 - 10:59 AM)

No problemo sire. Will transfer 306 bucks tomorrow. Today is sunday, so can't do neft.

I also have a PayPal account, but yaar, I read your OP just before 1 day. So sorry for that. I could have done this before telling you.

I am interested in one more tee as well, if you have some space left in your package. Would like to order This (Size M)too.

What I can do is I can directly order it from here, if you provide me your address. And about that 600 bucks that I have transferred to you, transfer back 500 when you are home. 100 bucks as shipping.

Let me know if that's possible.

So over all 2 Things

1) Will transfer 306 bucks for 1 tee to your account tomorrow, you purchase 1 tee for me.

2) Will order 2 tees from here shipped to your given address (If your baggage space permits) , transfer back 500 bucks when you are home. remaining 100 bucks as local shipping to my address.

Let me know mate. Thanks again bro.

Vignesh : (Sent 18 December 2011 - 11:08 AM)

Cool. Bro, if you have a Paypal account, please order it yourself, saves me so much effort yaar and yeah, go ahead and order 2 tees. It shouldn't be a problem.

<Address removed for privacy>

<pls refer post 4 in this thread>

Continue in next post.....

ME : (Sent 18 December 2011 - 11:11 AM)

Ok Thanks bro. Will intimate you shortly once ordered.

Vignesh : (Sent 18 December 2011 - 11:15 AM)

Do it ASAP and please choose the delivery so that it reaches before 24th or so.

ME : (Sent 18 December 2011 - 11:52 AM)

Hey mate,

Can't transact with VISA or paypal, looks like they are not accepting Indian cards. And paypal giving msg like this,

"PayPal does not allow your country of residence to deliver to the country you wish to"

Now looks like you only will have to purchase for me.

Do one thing bro. Just bring 1 tee. Pls purchase this only : http://store.valveso...uct.php?i=CP420 (Size M)

I will transfer 306 bucks (6 USD) to your account tomorrow.

Vignesh : (Sent 18 December 2011 - 06:38 PM)

In which case, I also won't be able to buy it for you as I have an Indian card with which I can purchase and I don't even have paypal. Do you have any friends in the US who can order this for you?

ME : (Sent 18 December 2011 - 07:19 PM)

Sadly no friend with paypal mate.

Koi baat nahi.

Ok, then consider my tee out from your suitcase. Sala yeh paypal ka bhi ajib lafdaa hai. steam pe , amazon pe it can transact without any issue. I have been using it for more then 2 years now. Pataa nahi kyun nahi chalaa.

Anyways mate, Thanks again. Let me know when you come back, will send you my account details to return that 600 bucks.

Continue in next post....

Vignesh : (Sent 18 December 2011 - 07:21 PM)

Cool buddy. Sorry about this mishap. In the mean time, let me try if I can find someone here who can place this order. Or you could try different websites like Amazon, Ebay etc for your tee?

I'll be back on Jan 2nd bro.

ME : (Sent 18 December 2011 - 07:28 PM)

I tried to find out on amazon, but could not. If something comes up, will let ya know mate.

ME : (Sent 17 January 2012 - 03:44 PM)

Hey bro, Are you back in India? If so, can you pls transfer back 600 bucks wihch I transferred for the tee. regards mate

ME : (Sent 11 February 2012 - 02:37 PM)

Hey bro, Are you back in India? If so, can you pls transfer back 600 bucks wihch I transferred for that CS GO tee. regards mate

ME : (Sent 13 February 2012 - 12:12 PM)

please reply mate.

ME : (Sent 02 March 2012 - 01:33 PM)

Vignesh, It's been 3 months bro. At least reply what is the issue. Whether you are in India or not, just reply bro.

Pls note...

- I am not blaming Vignesh.

- I posted the whole conversation, because he had been very helpful in entire convo, so I do not want anybody to think that he ran away with money or something like that. So no OT pls.

Now, It's merely a matter of 600 bucks, but It's has been 3 months since I heard from him. And last 3-4 pms he has not replied. And by visiting his profile many times, I could notice that he is coming here on ivg.

So I would humbly (again) request him to reply. If there's any serious issue, I can understand. But at least he is supposed to reply.

If someone has his contact number, pls PM me.

Mods, if this thread is in wrong section, kindly pardon my mistake.

thats a bit long time .he should have transferred by now....anyways he seemed to be very helpful and got quite a few things for guys here so i am guessing he must have got caught up in something not seem him on IVG as well...i believe contacting him and reminding him about Rs 600 should solve this issue.

you dont have his number?

well in the thread which he had created,i think few guys from his city have the number and his details..try searching that thread and ask those guys if you could find any details about him.

well as mohit mentioned he has helped quite a lot of guys i guess by getting them stuff,but if he is visiting ivg,then surely atleast he can send a short reply to you...but he seemed a genuine and nice fella,hope you get this sorted out fast

@sagar, dont know.

I will PM him again soon with this thread link.

@PS True mate, I have sent him PM 4 times after Jan, and reminded him. I just brought this up coz it has been long time. And I did not receive any reply from him after multiple follow ups.

He has been really helpful to many of you, Could had been helpful to me also, but sadly he could not bring my tee coz, neither of us could purchase it from valve store.

If he isnt reading the messages on IVG .. I'd assume he isnt online on IVG frequently.

If thats the case .. lemme know, I will PM you his facebook profile. I think you can message him asking him to check PM on IVG.

If he isnt reading the messages on IVG .. I'd assume he isnt online on IVG frequently.

If thats the case ..

And by visiting his profile many times, I could notice that he is coming here on ivg.

it seem he is visiting ivg ,by what is mentioned

Go to his profile and see whether he has frnds added and also check out his content n feedback... The ppl he has last traded with are bound to have his contact number... Just drop em a pm explaining ur situation... M sure they'll help u out.....

Thanks keano, will let ya know.

After sending each pm, after 1-2 days, I was visiting his profile coz I was not getting any reply, and his last visits was there. Sadly I do not have Screenshots to backup this. May be he might have reached Max PM limit or something else, I posted on his profile page too.

As of now, his last visit was on 14th march.

I am sending him PM once again. Mean while I will go through his thread again and try to contact one of the members who has dealt with him.

Thanks all, I hope this is just communication error. It should get sorted out.

I believe that you should pm the folks he dealt with recently and get his phone number. Creating a thread for such issues should be a last resort.

And good luck, hope all of this gets resolved amicably.

Archived