I purchased it from Flipkart and I am writing my first review for this product. If you are buying this from Flipkart then you can be sure that the packaging would be sweeet with bubble-wrap and tight cardboard wrap.
3.5 mm Headphone Jack
3.5 mm Microphone Jack
USB for Vibration
2 m Cord
Price: Rs.1260 at Flipkart-Steal Deal!
After reading all the reviews in Flipkart I decided to buy this product. And WOW I am 100% satisfied with my purchase and it gives more than what you pay for . For this price, this headphone is a GENIUS BEAST! The vibration function gives you a hear pounding bass combined with rich audio quality and loudness, this one is a must buy for all gaming as well as stunning music and movie watching.It left me stunned in its music performance . The mic is also fabulous. I played Modern Warfare with this headset and I could hear the voices of my teammates clearly and the explosion felt almost real due to the vibration function. To sum up, here are the pros and cons..
* Loud volume and awesome bass. The clarity of voice is also superb for this price. Dont expect the bass to be ridiculously high.
* Good isolation from noise though at high volumes it can be heard outside.
* Good mic quality.
* Well designed and sturdy material and soft for head.
* Vibration for woofer like feeling. This is the main enhancer of the bass. It makes you feel out of control. You can feel the vibration on touching the headset and its heart pounding and total stunner (AweSome)
* Mute button & volume control
* A steal at this price
* A bit heavy (you will get used to soon)
* The buttons on the headsets seem a little tight.
* Earcups are not so big for those with humongous ears.
So I would personally recommend this to all PC gamers whose budget is around 1000 bucks because this headset clearly delivers more than what it should. It aint as rocking as Beats,Senhieser,SteelSeries but I am totally satisfied with my purchase and you can be too. The main feature of this product is its BASS VIBRATION !
Whether you are shooting down the city or climbing hills or doing whatever crazy things, this headset will definitely take you along with it...
Would give it a 4 star out of five. Grab this if you have a tight budget..you wont regret it .
Edited by KickAssGamer, 27 March 2012 - 07:30 PM.