Gameopedia is looking for freshers!
Do you eat, breathe and sleep video games? If the answer is yes then we have the perfect job for you. You will be joining a young and dynamic team of super-stars tasked with the crucial responsibility of collecting, analyzing and curating video game data and content.
Scouring the internet for the latest gaming information and announcements, curating only the best and most accurate data, regular communication with game developers and publishers, in-depth game analysis and quality assurance will be your primary responsibilities. We will expect you to take ownership of your work and deliver results while granting you considerable freedom in reaching your goals.
Data Operations forms the back bone of our company. You will be joining us where our biggest ideas and best innovations originate.
- You are passionate about video games and have a deep understanding of hard-core and casual games on a variety of platforms from PC and consoles to mobile.
- You keep yourself updated with the latest industry trends, gaming systems and titles.
- You are obsessively detail oriented and can't bear the thought of anything slipping by you.
- You are excited by the thought of analyzing games deeply and solving problems.
- You love working in a team of like-minded people and make them your second family.
- You can handle a multitude of tasks without breaking a sweat.
- You are an effective communicator
What we're like
Edited by GameJobs, 23 November 2016 - 12:05 PM.