GAMEOPEDIA IS HIRING FRESHERS!
Do you eat, breathe and sleep video games? If the answer is yes then we have the perfect job for you. You will be joining a young and dynamic team of super-stars tasked with the crucial responsibility of collecting, analysing and curating video game data and content.
Scouring the internet for the latest gaming information and announcements, curating only the best and most accurate data, regular communication with game developers and publishers, in-depth game analysis and quality assurance will be your primary responsibilities. We will expect you to take ownership of your work and deliver results while granting you considerable freedom in reaching your goals.
Data Operations forms the back bone of our company. You will be joining us where our biggest ideas and best innovations originate.
· You are passionate about video games and have a deep understanding of hard-core and casual games on a variety of platforms from PC and consoles to mobile.
· You keep yourself updated with the latest Industry trends, gaming systems and titles.
· You are obsessively detail oriented and can’t bear the thought of anything slipping by you.
· You are excited by the thought of analysing games deeply and solving problems.
· You love working in a team of like-minded people and make them your second family.
· You can handle a multitude of tasks without breaking a sweat.
· You are an effective communicator.
What we’re like
Are you bursting with motivation and spirit? Can you gel with optimistic and modern people? Do you think you would thrive in a start-up environment? If the answer is yes then you’re just like us and we want you. We work hard, play hard and push ourselves.
This is a full-time position, no part time positions available. Candidates will have to relocate to Hyderabad.
Salary: 1.8 - 2.5 lacs/annum depending on work experience and performance during the interview process.
If Interested, please send your CV along with a brief summary of your gaming experience (professional and/or recreational) to email@example.com
Visit our Website
Gameopedia is a rapidly growing Norwegian startup that has dedicated itself to revolutionizing the way video game data is presented and used.
Based in Oslo with an office in Hyderabad, we have created one of the largest video games databases in the world that comprehensively covers all aspects of all video games on the various major and minor gaming platforms. Our clients include some of the biggest businesses in Europe, The Middle-East and North America.
Edited by GameJobs, 09 November 2015 - 02:33 PM.