Gameopedia is hiring!
Are you a hard-core gamer? Do you love reading about video games? Is scouring the internet for the latest gaming news and rumours your thing? If so, Gameopedia is looking for talented individuals to join us at our Hyderabad office.
The Data Operations Team (DOT) in Hyderabad is responsible for the video game data that we provide to our clients. A Data Collection Specialist and Analyst (DCSA) is a senior member of the DOT and is responsible for collection, analysis and curation of video game data.
- Collection, analysis and curation of video game data from various online sources such as editorial websites, video game publisher and developer websites, PR agencies, game videos, previews, reviews, etc. in accordance with established guidelines.
- Regular communication with publishers, developers and PR agencies with the aim of obtaining the latest and most accurate data.
- Quality assurance.
- Investigation and resolution of client or co-worker reports of data discrepancies.
- Root Cause Analysis of operating events.
- Work under strict deadlines and at off hours to accommodate client needs.
- Maintenance of daily deliverables.
- Additional relevant duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Deep understanding of both hard-core and casual video games on a variety of platforms (consoles, PC, mobile).
- Substantial experience playing both hard-core and casual video games on a variety of past and present platforms (consoles, PC, mobile).
- Should be up to date with current industry trends and events.
- Familiarity with current gaming systems and titles.
- Strong computer literacy and internet skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Should possess the initiative to self-learn utilizing available knowledge sources.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a changing, growing environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Results oriented.
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Freshers may apply
This is a full-time position, no part time positions available. Candidates will have to relocate to Hyderabad.
Salary: 2 - 8.5 lacs/annum depending on work experience and performance during the interview process.
If Interested, please send your CV along with a brief summary of your gaming experience (professional and/or recreational) to email@example.com
Check out are job posting on LinkedIn
Visit our Website
Edited by GameJobs, 03 November 2014 - 12:47 PM.