Check out our newly launched website www.gameopedia.com to know more about what we do!
We currently have 2 openings for the role of 'Game Analyst & Data Collection Specialist' at our Hyderabad office.
We are Gameopedia AS, an online database that innovatively and comprehensively covers casual and hardcore video games across the spectrum. Our mission is to revolutionize the way video game content, media and data is presented to the world. We are a Norwegian start-up based in Oslo with an office in India and clients in the Scandinavian market.
We are looking for talented and hardworking individuals (0 - 5 years work experience) who have great passion and deep understanding of hardcore and casual video games, to be involved in 'Game Analysis & Data Collection' for our video games database.
- Content, media and data collection from various online sources such as editorial websites, video game publisher and developer websites, press releases, previews, reviews etc.
- Collation and input of technical and non-technical data for a wide range of hard-core, core and casual games across past and current gaming platforms.
- Analysis, assessment and classification of a wide variety of casual, core and hard-core games across past and current gaming platforms.
- Regular communication with publishers and developers with the aim of obtaining the latest and most accurate information.
- Quality assurance.
- Passion for video games and familiarity with current gaming systems and titles.
- Deep understanding of both hard-core and casual video games.
- Substantial experience playing a variety of hard-core and casual video games.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Strong Internet skills.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Team player.
- Smart and efficient.
This is a full-time position, no part time positions available. Candidates will have to relocate to Hyderabad.
Salary: 1.5 - 5 lacs/annum based on work experience and performance during the interview process.
If Interested, please send your CV along with a brief summary of your gaming experience (professional and/or recreational) to email@example.com
Edited by GameJobs, 20 March 2014 - 05:05 AM.