Current MP Component Accessible: Beta (Apr 19 - May 2)
The multiplayer Beta will give you access to two maps, Pipeline and Mill, supporting up to 16 players on each map, and will allow you to choose from three classes: Rifleman, Engineer and Scout.
In the Beta, you will get access to two game modes. Conflict is a mode where players battle to complete objectives located throughout the map and earn points, the team with the most points at the end of the round wins. In Saboteur (available starting April 26th), a bomb spawns in a central location at the beginning of the round, and both teams then compete to retrieve the bomb and be the first to detonate it at the opposing team's base.
Rifleman: Has access to Assault Rifles and Light Machine Guns.
Scout: Has access to Sniper Rifles and Sub-Machine Guns.
Engineer: Has access to Shotguns and Personal Defence Rifles.
Weapons are unlocked depending upon which class you are playing as, and attachments are unlocked via attachment credits earned whenever you level up.
Maps in Beta
In Ghost Recon Future Soldier there is a mode which allows the player to customise their own weapons in many different ways. This incudes being able to change the Trigger group, Magazine, Optics, Underbarrel, Side Rail, Gas System, Paint, Barrel, Muzzle and Stock. Each of these affcts the weapon in different ways:
- Trigger Group: This changes the fire rate dependent on trigger pulls.
- Magazine: Allows for larger bullet capacity, different amunition types and faster reloading.
- Optics: This allows you to set the sight for your weapon, has some designed for range or close quarters.
- Underbarrel: This gives you access to grips and bipods for more accuracy or Launchers and shotguns for damage.
- Side Rail: Allows the use of Aiming lasers or Heartbeat sensors.
- Gas system: This changes the default speed of your rifles rate of fire.
- Paint: This allows you to aded camoflage to your weapons.
- Barrel: Change the length of barrel for long, close or mid range combat.
- Muzzle: Add suppressors or compensators to become stealthy or to compensate for recoil.
- Stock: Change the stock the increase manouverability or accuracy.
Currently there are 2 factions The US Ghosts and The Bodark (possibly Russian). The US weapons are unlocked in singleplayer by playing through the missions and the Russian weapons are unlocked by completing challenges in the campagn. (Weapons are unlocked with all attachments). Currently there are around 52 different weapons. At any time during Gunsmith you may go to the firing range to test your weapon at close range, medium range, long range and extreme long range.
Download Beta Guide (PDF) Click Here
Ghost Recon Network (GRN)
Access the Network from everywhere, for free. View your stats or squad information, customize your gun in the cloud and get exclusive rewards across Future Soldier and other Ghost Recon games!
Ghost Recon Network key features:
Customize and share in-game weapons on the go
- -Use GunSmith mobile to customize weapons down to their inner parts in 3D and sync them to consoles
- -Publish weapons to the GunSmith Gallery and browse guns posted by the Ghost Recon Network community
- -Access personal player performance on Ghost Recon: Future Soldier & upcoming Ghost Recon games and compare stats on leaderboards
- -Receive challenges, friend activity reports and community updates via the website or push notifications on smartphones and tablets
- -Download the free Ghost Recon Network app at launch to unlock additional attachment credits in Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- -Earn weapons and weapon skins in Ghost Recon: Future Soldier by playing other Ghost Recon games or interacting with other Ghost Recon experiences
- -Study detailed game information and heatmaps to prepare for the next battle
- -Build and manage your squad, add recruits and search for competing squads
The Ghost Recon Network (GRN) is a free companion service that will support all Ghost Recon titles moving forward. If you join the GRFS beta, you will be granted an early access to the GRN and you will be able to test out its features. This beta version of the GRNE will be available on:
The Web: Click Here
Android: Click Here
* Coming soon on IOS!