Advertisement
Welcome to IndianVideoGamer.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[PSN] Fifa New Tournament/Challenges Concepts

• Please log in to reply
162 replies to this topic

TheDribbler

TheDribbler

IVG Santa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,706 posts
  • PSN ID:Dribblerking
  • Now Playing:Pingpong w Dingdong
The fifa community on IVG is one big gang. Add to it.... we also have members with innovative ideas where fifa can be involved either via tourneys or challenges. This thread is maintained specifically to get those ideas out and bring something fresh to the table.

The following tournament/Series/Challenges are the permanent ones which will be organized in every iteration of fifa:

• Normal League (Max 32 Plyrs)
  • 2v2 Co-op (20-24 Plyrs)
  • Utrio Co-op (15 Plyrs)
  • Bully Vs Pup Series (20-24 Plyrs)
  • Farewell Tourney to existing Fifa title before launch of next fifa title. (Max 32 Plyrs)
+ Occasional Event Tourneys ie WC, Euro etc in line with actual event dates (20-24 Plyrs)

Fresh New Ideas & Rollout Process:

• Those member who have fresh new ideas for any kind of tourney/series/challenge can post in this very thread.
  • Kindly be specific and layout new concept with easy flow to comprehend.
  • Ideas for tourney/series can either be of short/longer duration.
  • Any Idea/s submitted will go into a poll in this very thread.
  • Fifa Members only eligible to vote.
  • Based on the poll outcome being in majority..the new concept will be put into practice for the next fifa toruney/challenge.
  • The Member's whose fresh concept has been approved, also has the liberty to create the thread for the same, if he desires.
  • Organizing committee will only be involved in maintaining rules/discipline.

Lez get the evil conceptual heads rollin.........

Edited by TheDribbler, 16 October 2012 - 10:46 AM.

• ditareernet likes this

TheDribbler

TheDribbler

IVG Santa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,706 posts
Reserved. for Concepts submitted...

TheDribbler

TheDribbler

IVG Santa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,706 posts
Avi: U can submit your ipl based kinda format in here properly outlined..

Rest: Also can submit ideas.. at same time..

Edited by TheDribbler, 25 April 2012 - 11:26 AM.

Nemo

Nemo

Swings both ways :-D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,005 posts
How about auctioning of players. Dan can assign certain value for the participants depending on their previous performances (league for example) and players can be auctioned to certain groups (each group will have a max buy out kitty, say of 100 pts) which can then be used for inter group matches ie. player from G1 vs G2 then second player from G1 vs G2 and so on. at the end the group with max points wins it.

Ps. really bummed about not being able to partake in dan's awesome tourneys, late nights is not possible for me, atlest till fifa 13 :(

Edited by Nemo, 25 April 2012 - 03:19 PM.

killzone123

killzone123

IVG Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,022 posts
  • PSN ID:Strangelove786
  • Now Playing:Chain chain
a guy called ashish sehgal has some brilliant concepts and ideas... contact him :good:

:naughty:

Stevie G

Stevie G

FIFA 11, 12 & 13 Player of The Year

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,601 posts
  • PSN ID:xxzaanxx

How about auctioning of players. Dan can assign certain value for the participants depending on their previous performances (league for example) and players can be auctioned to certain groups (each group will have a max buy out kitty, say of 100 pts) which can then be used for inter group matches ie. player from G1 vs G2 then second player from G1 vs G2 and so on. at the end the group with max points wins it.

Ps. really bummed about not being able to partake in dan's awesome tourneys, late nights is not possible for me, atlest till fifa 13 :(

Avis idea is similar to this

Captain,Leader,Legend, Role Model

Results

http://www.indianvid...22#entry1981022

TheDribbler

TheDribbler

IVG Santa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,706 posts

Avis idea is similar to this

Yeah..let avi post here with full flow.. for everyone to comprehend... We can sneak in one series/challenge prior to Euro tourney..

Edited by TheDribbler, 25 April 2012 - 05:02 PM.

Keano

Keano

IVG Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,565 posts
  • XBL GT:Only 0ne Keano
  • PSN ID:praju61
  • Steam:praju7
  • Now Playing:Destiny & MK8

Yeah..let avi post here with full flow.. for everyone to comprehend... We can sneak in one series/challenge prior to Euro tourney..

dibs on Espana :hypocrite:

CM Sunny

CM Sunny

Killers In Action - KZ2 Champs

• IVG Author
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,555 posts
  • PSN ID:devilincarnated
  • Now Playing:Bible Black
Is the Utrio 2player & 1 gk thing ?
Posted Image

ash_

ash_

FIFA 13 Most Improved Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,349 posts
  • Now Playing:Fifa 13
@sunny yes it is.

dharmin

dharmin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,784 posts
  • PSN ID:beatemup1990
nice thread dan :thumbsup:

dharmin

dharmin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,784 posts
i had a suggestion which i posted during fifa11...just posting it here and will provide the link to the pages to what people thought about it back then..and adding some of your replies regarding this idea

guys i have a suggestion for the league format suggested by surya...

this is on the assumption the we can modify our squads while playing unranked games say sneijder can play for man utd etc...

i was thinking we could have a transfer market incorporated in the league wherein players can be auctioned

i felt the need for the following reason

1.will help players finish all their games:team will be given a budget to buy players and based on their league position their transfer funds would be allocated for the next season...so say someone who is around the mid table with no chance of being relegated nor having chance of winning the league he will atleast have some incentive to play

2.each players team would be unique:no matter what star we choose for the league most people end up taking the same teams say flu and twente in this league..so by using this each team would be different and playing each player would be different cos after playing each other we know the games of most people on ivg inside out...

3.chance to build ur dream team:chance to build ur dream team:i have come across many instances where i felt if only i had x player instead of y in my team and it would have been perfect..so this gives everyone a chance to to build a team that would suit their styles the best...
kuranyi would be doms trump :naughty:

p.s:this is just a suggestion and lemme know what you guys think and please dont bash me for thinking out of the box :fear:

Dharmin beech u just stole my great idea.But instead oh having 5 star teams we should keep it 3.5 star with some top players on sale.Each team can buy a maximum of 3 such players.Like for example
I choose FC Twente and I have a budget of 50 million and I can sign a maximum of 3 of the best players not more.Else it will become boring.We can have a transfer window ath halfway point where u can sell ur players r buy some.But u cant have more than the 3 superstar players

I had a similar idea to dharmins and also i dont want every league to 3.5*. Atleast one with 5Star.

with transfer window it becomes more than 3.5 star

it does become more than 3.5 but u can start of with a 3 star team and improve ur team gradually..there can also be a limit of say a player above a rating of 81 or 82 cannot be signed and with each season the limit of the rating can be gradually increased..what do u think??

super idea

Dharmin ..

just read your post mate .. is it even possible to implement that ?

i think we have to play unranked matches only in that case .. also someone who strictly monitors transfers ..

surya i think we might have to play unranked cos i dont know if in a ranked game it is possible to retrieve the score from player hub or something..

maintaining a record of the transfers should not be very difficult...

anyways here is the link where i posted the idea in the fifa11 thread

http://www.indianvid...c=19866&st=2380

p.s:took me 5 mins just to find the correct page number :P

dharmin

dharmin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,784 posts
i think this can be better implemented using creation center with which we can create custom teams which can include all the licensed players in the game plus legends like cryuff,figo,zidane etc...

then we can create a tournament/league and play amongst the created teams if not the other option is to play unranked head to head games......

Here is the link to creation center page on EA's site

http://www.ea.com/uk...ation-centre-02

so what do u guys think???

EDIT: to get the licensed players one needs to buy creation center licensor pack.... EA :ranting:

Edited by dharmin, 25 April 2012 - 09:54 PM.

Man In The Box

Man In The Box

Mending broken hearts. One post at a time.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,570 posts
  • XBL GT:T0PN0TCHPLAYER
  • PSN ID:T0P-N0TCH-PLAYER
  • Steam:T0PN0TCHPLAYER
I will post here soon.

TheDribbler

TheDribbler

IVG Santa

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,706 posts
dharmin: Concept is nice... but that creation centre and lack of international teams in it is a bummer ....

dharmin

dharmin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,784 posts

dharmin: Concept is nice... but that creation centre and lack of international teams in it is a bummer ....

There are 2 ways to implement what i suggested..both have their own flaws though......

1.user manually modifies an existing team but the downside here is that players stats can be changed and all the matches will have to be unranked...

2.use creation center to create a custom team...then a tournament or league can be created and it serves the purpose but the downside here is that every player created by EA is a part of that pack and that pack costs 0.95 pounds

And lack of international teams in creation center?? i dont think that is an issue cos like i said every player in the game created by EA comes in that pack....

Stevie G

Stevie G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,601 posts
There are 16 teams in euros

Lets have all 16 teams and Groups be assigned automatically via a Dan mindfuk idea and then lets follow the format as in real life .

If we have 32 players which i doubt it then we can ahve 2 such 4 man groups with the winners of both facing off in the ultimate match .

Results

Stevie G

Stevie G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,601 posts
Also we can have an IPL style system with
1 team of Delhi,1 team of Bombay 1 team of Chennai 1 team of Kolkata and 1 team of Punjab

All these 5 teams can have 5 Captains and remaining players won by auctions .Every month we can have a fixed number of matches to be played and we will have a winning team for each month .This can go on side by side with other tournies .We can also add 1 team vs team match at the end of the ties .

Captains can be assigned as follows

Delhi-Rad

Bombay-Dan

Chennai- Dharmin

Kolkata-Avi

Punjab-Bharat

Edited by The Reichenbach Hero, 26 April 2012 - 08:41 PM.

Results

Aj69

Aj69

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,188 posts
  • XBL GT:siddhu723
  • PSN ID:elvj69
Where is bangalore???? :threatenlumber:
Posted Image

Stevie G

Stevie G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,601 posts

Where is bangalore???? :threatenlumber:

Even 5 is a lot

Based on number of people from the cities we can keep first 4 based on popularity
  • Arnabd1987 likes this

Results

dharmin

dharmin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,784 posts
that ipl style is clubs or 1v1??

There are 16 teams in euros Lets have all 16 teams and Groups be assigned automatically via a Dan mindfuk idea and then lets follow the format as in real life . If we have 32 players which i doubt it then we can ahve 2 such 4 man groups with the winners of both facing off in the ultimate match .

teams wont be balanced i think plus it will have to be restricted to 16 palyers...

this idea would have been perfect if we could play with FIWC teams against friends

p.s:no new concept is gonna be perfect...it all comes down to how many flaws we are prepared to overlook to try something new :)

Edited by dharmin, 26 April 2012 - 09:28 PM.

CM Sunny

CM Sunny

Killers In Action - KZ2 Champs

• IVG Author
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,555 posts
  • PSN ID:devilincarnated
  • Now Playing:Bible Black
Guys what about 11 vs 11?
With 1 captain with 10 players.
Everday 2 6vs 6 club matches BO3. With captain compulsory any.
Each captain selects 4 players in opposition that can be used only for two days.
:P Some other rules & all
Posted Image

Cash

Cash

IVG Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,448 posts
  • XBL GT:XBL Sucks.
  • PSN ID:PSN Sucks
  • Now Playing:Fifa 12
ok

Edited by Ginger Ninja, 27 April 2012 - 09:06 AM.

Class redefined.

Stevie G

Stevie G

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,601 posts
Not Allowed to Discuss on IVG

Results

Aj69

Aj69

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,188 posts
When is the next tournament starting? :bigyellowgrin:
Posted Image

arjun_sasuke

arjun_sasuke

FIFA 12 Best New Player & FIFA13 Golden Boot Winner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 674 posts
  • PSN ID:monster_X_13
  • Now Playing:FIFA 13,Borderlands2

that ipl style is clubs or 1v1??

teams wont be balanced i think plus it will have to be restricted to 16 palyers...

this idea would have been perfect if we could play with FIWC teams against friends

p.s:no new concept is gonna be perfect...it all comes down to how many flaws we are prepared to overlook to try something new :)

we could balance it out by giving advantages to players playing with the lower star teams .... For Eg : a guy playing with a 3.5* team against someone with a 5* team can be given a 2 goal lead to start off with ... We can work out some sort of system ... Also maybe we can have qualifiers to reduce number of players to 16 ... This is for the EURO format ...

Aj69

Aj69

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,188 posts
Hi Guys,
I thought of a tournament which incorporates a little of NBA.

1.) The tournament consists of 20-24 players. Players who can be for this tournament full time are only eligible for registration.This tournament would take atleast 35-40days. The schedule is given at last. But its full of adreline. :bigyellowgrin:

2.) Each player will be split into either west or east, somehow using his city by drawing a line across India (Bangalore in west and Hyderabad in east). Each division will be assigned a captain

3.) Each player will be given a 3.5* team. This will be randomly selected by numbering teams from 1-20, where the player has to select a number.

4.) Each player after designated a team can buy upto a maximum of 5 players. The player will be given 100 Million pounds, where he can bid for a player in auction. U are given a team first, so that u can see ur team stats and then decide how to buy players.

5.) So if there are 20 players playing, there will be 100 stars (Players) + 20 (buffer) in auction. It is not necessary for a player to buy 5 players. He can end up buying even 1

6.) The 100 stars will be opted by these 20 players by suggestion. Each player has to suggest 10 players. The final 100 will be decided by the west and east division captain and the thread owner. Buffer of 20 players will also be there.

7.) After the 100 players are selected, The 100 players will be given minimum bidding amount according to their fifa stats. This will be decided by the thread owner. Nobody questions the amount kept. It will be the right amount.

8.) After they have been decided, the players and the amount will be put up in the thread. The order of the players will also be put up.

9.) The bidding will start every day morning and end up at 11.59 p.m that day. If the players don't bid for him and he is ended up not buying,, he will be put up atlast just in case if somebody changes his mind.

10.) I will give an example of a bidding process for a player. If kaka is put up for bidding. If his minimum bidding amount is 15 million, If interested each player has to bid only once to a third party or a password protected sheet ( Still haven’t got a good way for this). At the end of the day, he might end up winning him. So it’s a blind bidding process, where u wont know other players bidding amount.

11.) U have to plan accordingly to buy the players. If u want to end up buying messi alone for 100 Million, fine enough and just play with him.

12.) One important thing is, If a players ends up getting 5 players or his 100 Million Is finished, he is out of the bidding process. And no extra bidding. If the player has already spent 50 Million, he can bid only for the other 50.Also u can’t bid for many players which exceeds 100 Million. Each day after the auction ends, the amount will be refreshed and put up in the thread.

13.) No one should question the authority of the amounts bidded. It will be purely given by the players. And only the first time bid amount will be accepted.

14.) After the teams are decided, the West teams will play a league with 2 legs home and away within the west or east divsion themselves. The top 4 teams from west and 4 from east will be selected after the league for knockout.

15.) The knockout will be west vs. east (contrary to NBA). 2 legs home and away. The winner will go ahead for semi’s and then final. In the final the number of games played will be 4. Just to give an opportunity for the finalists. I always felt one match winner is not a fully deserved winner. The winner will be crowned champion.

16.) Also we will have west vs. east pro club match. 4 vs. 4. This is a fun event. If u have a pro club good enough. This can be planned later.

P.S - I don't know whether this process involves creation center. I think we can modify teams and play it.But not sure.If creation center is needed, then pl buy it. If u can't, u r not eligible for registering. But i assure u , this tournament will be lot of fun. Coz, u will live a life as a manager and play as well. :good:

And i have spent a lot of time for this. Pl consider reading this my FIFA mates. :hi:

This my detailed schedule for the tournament:

1.) Registration - 2 days

2.) team allocation - 1 day

3.) transfer stars selection and min bid amount allocation - 3 days

4.) Transfer process - 10 days. ( each day 10 player).

5.) league stage - 10 days ( ideally it should be 9, since u guys are playing against 9 players. But still 1 day is for buffer)

6.) Quarters - 4 days

7.) Semi - 3 days

8.) Final - 2 days

Total 35 days. I am adding 6 days for any prob during the event.

so Finally 41 days. :bandit: .. And these 41 days will be like a war.

Update 1: The bidding process is confirmed. Each registered player will be a google doc link only which he and the thread owner can fill in or see the sheet. Everday the sheet will be updated with players. They can fill it in.. :pwnt: .. At the end of the day after the results of bidding are announced, the sheet will be updated.. As simple as that. But the only requirement for this, we need a gmail account. :D ..

Edited by Aj69, 30 April 2012 - 01:52 PM.

• rad2689, VelivolusDas and rockstarnet like this
Posted Image

Man In The Box

Man In The Box

Mending broken hearts. One post at a time.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,570 posts
  • XBL GT:T0PN0TCHPLAYER
  • PSN ID:T0P-N0TCH-PLAYER
  • Steam:T0PN0TCHPLAYER
Brilliant :good:

Keen to represent a pro club :)

Edited by Avishkar, 30 April 2012 - 12:22 PM.

Sudhir

Sudhir

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 852 posts
  • PSN ID:XxbrokenblissxX
  • Now Playing:Fifa 14, AC4
Fantastic Idea :clapping:

dharmin

dharmin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,784 posts
ajay the basis of my idea was similar to yours with the transfers etc but u have done a fantastic job in coming up with the whole layout of the tournament :good:

but the difficulty in implementing this would be

There are 2 ways to implement what i suggested..both have their own flaws though......
1.user manually modifies an existing team but the downside here is that players stats can be changed and all the matches will have to be unranked.
2.use creation center to create a custom team...then a tournament or league can be created and it serves the purpose but the downside here is that every player created by EA is a part of that pack and that pack costs 0.95 pounds

And lack of international teams in creation center?? i dont think that is an issue cos like i said every player in the game created by EA comes in that pack....

Spoiler

Edited by dharmin, 30 April 2012 - 05:38 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users