Advertisement
Welcome to IndianVideoGamer.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Official "Microsoft E3 2012" Thread

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
835 replies to this topic

CM Sunny

CM Sunny

Killers In Action - KZ2 Champs

• IVG Author
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,555 posts
  • PSN ID:devilincarnated
  • Now Playing:Bible Black

Watching Afty and PS duke it out is like sitting at dinner with couple who are in an abusive relationship. Awkward but you can't look away.

More like

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

achilles

achilles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,471 posts
  • XBL GT:iOS: Achill3s
  • PSN ID:Origin: achi1les10
  • Steam:ach1llef
  • Now Playing:Mark of the Ninja

smart glass is infact the only thing that impressed everybody on MS E3, its an amazing concept, the possibilities of doing things alongside playing just games are endless!

whoever thinks its stupid needs to get a mental checkup

Yeah, and whoever has 'X360>>>>>>PS3' on his "now playing" profile clearly doesn't. Nice.

yea...and they were right to say that browsers are clunky with normal controllers....with my ipad hooked upto smartglass i can so easily browse the web on my tv.....and also i find the youtube app on xbox live to have a very good user interface...it will be that much more easier with smartglass

As opposed to browsing right on the iPad? Wokay.
Good things come to those who weight.

slackerninja

slackerninja

Mamu got trolled

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,151 posts
  • Now Playing:Your broken heart

Yeah, that's totally what I was talking about. Tweeting about sports is the same as "receiving" information from two sources.

I do go online to talk about shows, movies and other stuff after I've caught them, not during. Live sports is obviously different. You have break moments and commercials. That doesn't happen during a game or digitally bought/acquired TV and movies.

Project glass will be useful in airplay mirroring like capabilities where you want to share what you have on your personal device with people around. Otherwise they have a big enough screen already connected to the 360 to show me what I should be shown about the game or movie or TV show or music. I don't want another.

Now you might come back and say "The Wiii U does the same so you are brain dead." It doesn't . The screen on the U is a built in control panel involved in gameplay. It is not a separate device.

I have a semi open mind about the U but project glass isn't something I think I'll be interested in.

Valid points. I wonder how Sony steps up wrt cross controller patching for the Vita.

(See Afty and PS, this how you should conduct yourselves in public, stay classy)
Yes, IVG exists beyond this site. FB (IndianVideoGamer), Twitter (@IndianVG) and Twitch(IndianVideoGamer). Join us and bring your friends.

hope, on 27 Mar 2014 - 10:56 PM, said:
What that hindalco Kojima did is not civil,ripping off money by the name "Its for the Fans" :furious: He and Kounami deserves it :furious:

playstation

playstation

Die Weltmeister

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,946 posts

Wow. The stupidity in this post is astonishing.

I dont know which one is more retarded. The fact that you think a series moving from consoles to a handheld platform is a failure for the series (I guess Kingdom hearts, Dragon quest etc are all failed series too) or the fact that you think people losing their jobs and their company getting closed down is the same as having to make games for portables instead of home consoles.

And since you think going to handhelds is a failure I am guessing your philosophy is if the graphics get toned down, the whole game series is dead to you.

Just... bravo.

/golfclap.

.You are so obsessed with trying to prove your point that you will try to look for faults in person's post or even go extent to change what he means,even clearly knowing what me means.

Seriously is it so hard for you to see that the move from consoles to handheld and then from Worldwide to just one region is nothing to do with failure of the series to be profitable in this market.

The developers have themselves mentioned many times that their reason to move from consoles to a handheld is because of budget constraints and that it fail to look profitable on consoles and then even dismissing the idea of porting for western markets because of low sales.

parasite eve :the third birthday developer wanted it to be a console title but could bring it on console and so it had to go to handheld.

How many dragon Quest and Kingdom hearts came to this gen Hd consoles till now??Not even one, even though these games have their roots in console gaming. What could be the reason?? Budget issues and not profitable enough are the only ones i can come up with.

But I am sure you will come up with something...you will come up with anything to get few reps and score some brownie points while at it . :lol:

Honestly though i really think i should just accept you are right, just so to stop you from taking the trouble to come all the way from your place to my place with a gun and saying "Bole main sahi tu galat" :rofl:

I agree with Afty regarding Valkyria Chronicles. It is immensely popular in Japan.

This is nothing new .these games do well in japan but japan is not where i stay and beside at one time japan was also not the only market for many of these games.
The western market also use to get these games but things have changed and it is being ruled by few genres only which was not the case at one time.

Edited by playstation, 08 June 2012 - 06:15 PM.

shockwave

shockwave

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,945 posts
  • XBL GT:Aer0Blitz
  • PSN ID:Aer0Blitzin
  • Steam:Aer0Blitz

As opposed to browsing right on the iPad? Wokay.

You can browse it through 360, a touch device is just for preference. If I want to watch an HD clip, surely I would prefer to watch it on TV rather than on the iPad.
"Did you see that, Zach? Clear as a crisp spring morning. FK...in the coffee!"

playstation

playstation

Die Weltmeister

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,946 posts

Valid points. I wonder how Sony steps up wrt cross controller patching for the Vita.

(See Afty and PS, this how you should conduct yourselves in public, stay classy)

Have you ever seen me abusing or use of derogatory terms against anyone ??

playstationdude

playstationdude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,554 posts

How many dragon Quest and Kingdom hearts came to this gen Hd consoles till now??Not even one, even though these games have their roots in console gaming. What could be the reason?? Budget issues and not profitable enough are the only ones i can come up with.

You guys better not drag Kingdom hearts into this :threatenlumber:

playstation

playstation

Die Weltmeister

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,946 posts

You guys better not drag Kingdom hearts into this :threatenlumber:

dude,even i am kingdom hearts fan and missing it ...

playstationdude

playstationdude

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,554 posts

dude,even i am kingdom hearts fan and missing it ...

Don't worry.Nomura has already announced that KH3 is happening and that Dream drop distance is a crucial steps towards it.Why else do you think im buying a 3ds :P

Aftrunner

Aftrunner

IVG Hall of Fame Member

• IVG Author
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,847 posts
  • XBL GT:DecadentMercy
  • PSN ID:EbullientPrism
  • Steam:Aftrunner
  • Now Playing:Dark Souls

So its pretty much like I said. If its not on a HD console with top graphics you consider the game to be a failure. See thats the difference between actual game fans and people who pretend to like a game to be cool. People who like a series will love it even if its moved to handhelds. All they care about is that the game is good.

Oh and the reason core Japanese developed games are switching to handhelds isnt cause people are only buying CoD on consoles. Its because the Japanese market itself is switching to handhelds. Its where the bigger market is. It doesnt make those IPs a failure if they do that. Quite the opposite.

But look on the bright side. More Japanese series will make the switch. And you will get to pretend that you are losing more games. :)

Seriously is it so hard for you to see that the move from consoles to handheld and then from Worldwide to just one region is nothing to do with failure of the series to be profitable in this market.

The developers have themselves mentioned many times that their reason to move from consoles to a handheld is because of budget constraints and that it fail to look profitable on consoles and then even dismissing the idea of porting for western markets because of low sales.

LOL I must admit, at times it is hard to know what you are saying. Because even you dont know what you are saying.

Perhaps the world is not made. Perhaps nothing is made. A clock without a craftsman. It's too late. Always has been, always will be.....too late.

devil_angel

devil_angel

Steam and GFWL ruined PC gaming

• IVG Author
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,149 posts
  • XBL GT:hemanthgodnova
  • PSN ID:hemanthgodnova
  • Steam:hemanthgodnova

+1. I just read about smart glass, interesting concept, and the best part is that you don't need to buy anything new. They're just pushing the boundaries of what xbox can do, maybe its a gimmicky feature....but there are some of us who still like 'em, especially when its free :bigyellowgrin: !

*cough*XBLGOLD*cough*
Posted Image

achilles

achilles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,471 posts
@Afty I think what PS is trying to say is that developers who have limited themselves to handhelds have not done so willingly. They would like to be on home consoles, maybe even prefer it, but are not able to coz they have budget constraints coz not enough home console owners buy those games. I'm not saying that's necessarily true but that's what PS is trying to say.

Alrite, I've done my good deed for the day.

egg man

egg man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts
  • PSN ID:captain_crime89
  • Now Playing:Max payne 3
Posted Image
  • R a g h u likes this

3713172419.png

KickAssX

KickAssX

• Jr Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
Smartglass Tech has won the best new hardware award in XPlay's best of E3 awards.
http://www.g4tv.com/...ners-announced/

Edited by KickAssDude, 09 June 2012 - 10:41 AM.

Udham

Udham

IVG Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,430 posts

@Afty I think what PS is trying to say is that developers who have limited themselves to handhelds have not done so willingly.

Thats not correct, i read somewhere a lot of UK devs have moved to mobile.
Not because of CoD but cuz the audience is really big compared to on the consoles, there are some different kind of challenges. But you can still do good titles with lesser cost. And thats has made a lot of devs to see there.
Tony hawk is turning into an arcade game, who knows they manage to pull it off and get back on track again.

I dont think exclusivity on home consoles going to stay for long, self funded 3rd parties would make them just to have short term gains, like summer of arcade featuring...
But betting a 50m title on single platform is stupid, now sony is realizing it themselves. They backed too many titles. I am having doubt with Halo and Blops2, dont think they will do as good as their preceders.

Javs

Javs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • XBL GT:H4CK3R PRO
  • PSN ID:javs52
  • Steam:javs52
  • Now Playing:DBC14

Smartglass Tech has won the best new hardware award in XPlay's best of E3 awards.
http://www.g4tv.com/...ners-announced/

Awesome, well deserved MS
Posted Image

achilles

achilles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,471 posts
Yeah, that's not even hardware :rofl:

Choron ka raja

Choron ka raja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,779 posts
  • XBL GT:jeetzzzz
  • Now Playing:with her!

Thats not correct, i read somewhere a lot of UK devs have moved to mobile.
Not because of CoD but cuz the audience is really big compared to on the consoles, there are some different kind of challenges. But you can still do good titles with lesser cost. And thats has made a lot of devs to see there.
Tony hawk is turning into an arcade game, who knows they manage to pull it off and get back on track again.

I dont think exclusivity on home consoles going to stay for long, self funded 3rd parties would make them just to have short term gains, like summer of arcade featuring...
But betting a 50m title on single platform is stupid, now sony is realizing it themselves. They backed too many titles. I am having doubt with Halo and Blops2, dont think they will do as good as their preceders.

I can see a couple people finding it difficult to digest, even though it looks quite true.
I don't chew bubblegum, I just kick as$es!

Zeehunter

Zeehunter

Xbot in training

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,597 posts
  • XBL GT:Zeeshan360
  • Steam:zeehunter
Smartglass concept was awesome ..

Saw the whole presentation now

f**king final exams clashed with E3 and my Birthday :(

Big Boss

Big Boss

Trolled an admin. Lived to tell the tale.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,267 posts
  • PSN ID:ambar_hitman
  • Steam:ambar.hitman
Smartglass is so awesome man. I can buy a Xbox just for that.

Gaming Hardware I own: AMD Phenom II 1055T | GIGABYTE 880M D2H | CM Hyper TX3 EVOMSI R9 280 GAMING 3 GB DDR5| Seagate Barracuda 1 TB | Corsair 8 GB 1600 Mhz | Corsair CX 500 V2| CM Elite 371| HP DV6 1211AX| PS1| PS2| PSP| PS3| Xbox 360| PS4
ambar_hitman.png

Zodakô

Zodakô

Forza 4 Ka Salesman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,860 posts
  • XBL GT:Zod100
  • PSN ID:Zodevil911
  • Steam:Zodak911
  • Now Playing:AAA Blockbuster Game

Posted Image

:rofl:
737687.png

Zeehunter

Zeehunter

Xbot in training

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,597 posts

Smartglass is so awesome man. I can buy a Xbox just for that.

Wii U is dead before it arrived .. :P

MS did an awesome thing by not limiting SmartGlass to Winpho and Windows 8

Roshan rocks

Roshan rocks

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts
  • XBL GT:Deadly Roshan
  • Now Playing:FIFA 13,AC III
:clapping: :clap3: :lol: :dance:
Posted Image

i_rock098

i_rock098

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,371 posts
  • XBL GT:mohit098
  • PSN ID:i_rock789
  • Steam:Water --> Ice
  • Now Playing:Diablo
:loco:
peace :hypocrite: no :nono:
HAVOK :catfight: :bandit: :raygun: :bicycle: :argue: :chainsaw: :saberfite:

Roshan rocks

Roshan rocks

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts
  • XBL GT:Deadly Roshan
  • Now Playing:FIFA 13,AC III
forza horizon!!!!!! :clap3: open world!!
Posted Image

Zeehunter

Zeehunter

Xbot in training

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,597 posts
WTF !!
People clapping on announcement of IE ..

Was the audio out of sync ?? :mellow:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users