Star Wars: 1313

WhiteWolf

1313art.jpg

Published by: LucasArts

Developed by: - LucasArts

Genre: - Action

Rating - Targeting a Rating of Mature or Above

Platforms - NEXT-GEN

Tonight LucasArts debuted the new Star Wars: 1313, a third-person action adventure game starring a bounty hunter stalking targets on the capital of the Republic, Coruscant. Billed as a "mature" Star Wars title, 1313 takes you deep into the seedy underworld of a densely populated planet, giving you access to an array of "exotic weaponry" in your quest to take down targets and "uncover the truth surrounding a criminal conspiracy."

Gameplay apparently involves a lot of cover-based shooting, as well as platforming as you battle your way through the dangerous and titular Level 1313. LucasArts is also bringing in a wide-range of talent for the project, utilizing the many arms of the Lucasfilm business. Industrial Light & Magic, Skywalker Sound and Lucasfilm Animation will all be contributing

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/01/e3-2012-star-wars-1313-officially-announced

:/

Any other game with that description and I wouldnt give a flying crap. But its Star wars. And I cant help but listen. :wallbash:

I still dont get that its not Republic Commando 2. Or Battlefront 3.

I mean this is the generation of FPSs. Everyone is making them. And almost all gamers complaint that there are too many of them.

But Lucasarts are in the unique position that people actually want them to make FPSs. And they keep doing stupid sh*t like Kinect star wars and Force unleashed and this. Its like they have a direct order to sh*t on the Star wars universe from Lucas himself.

This is why we don't need next gen just yet :wOOtjumpy:

But this is LucasArts we're talking about. They haven't really put out anything decent for a while, although it does look a lot better than The Force Unleashed 1 & 2. I really enjoyed those games despite all their flaws.

Archived