Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

playstation

Mental gear liquid:Jhund Zeroes can go f**k himself.2000 rs for a 2 hour game :furious: Are u kidding me :furious: Loot rahe gamers ko.People who dont know the truth will be angry :ack: Only for fans is just an escape route.Really shamefull act :furious:

Which is why it got the score it did. Heck, I'm a big time fan of the series and aside from the really hardcore I can't see anyone else bothering with this. You know, like God of War: Ascension.

PS: keep your language civil bro. It's what got you banned in the first place :).

What that hindalco Kojima did is not civil,ripping off money by the name "Its for the Fans" :furious: He and Kounami deserves it :furious:

Finishing it = 1 hours 40 minutes.

Collecting XOF badges = fun side activities.

Wow! So, you didn't even play Deja Vu or the other missions, yet said its short and reviewed n rated it too. How is the game 1 hour 40 minutes, its one mission which is that. The game has 5 more missions, what makes them any different from the main mission? A cut scene? Heh heh ! Even if one never replays them, which one would as there are many secrets in there, its still longer than that. On top of it , its a sandbox, just yesterday I found my niece just toying around in the game, calling the chopper to mow down enemies and then sending it back again ! Frankly, its as if you are hell bent on finding a way to justify your idea of value for money or you are seriously trying to tell others that your opinion is unbiased despite being a MGS fan. Please don't mind my comments, since you know I disagree with this one score of yours totally. Not because I love or hate the game, but because it paints a completely wrong picture of the game for a prospective buyer. Its tells him its below average and flatout boring.

For me, I found it to be the best MGS gameplay till now, barring the fact that u cannot carry unlimited weapons like before, it would be so much more fun if I could carry them all. Another complaint is that all doors do not open contrary to what the game suggests in its open nature.

So, what would be your score if it was $5 game? Lets see how many marks IVG awards for pricing considering MGS GZ is a 5.5.

Edited by RenegadeRocks

Wow! So, you didn't even play Deja Vu or the other missions, yet said its short and reviewed n rated it too. How is the game 1 hour 40 minutes, its one mission which is that. The game has 5 more missions, what makes them any different from the main mission? A cut scene? Heh heh ! Even if one never replays them, which one would as there are many secrets in there, its still longer than that. On top of it , its a sandbox, just yesterday I found my niece just toying around in the game, calling the chopper to mow down enemies and then sending it back again ! Frankly, its as if you are hell bent on finding a way to justify your idea of value for money or you are seriously trying to tell others that your opinion is unbiased despite being a MGS fan. Please don't mind my comments, since you know I disagree with this one score of yours totally. Not because I love or hate the game, but because it paints a completely wrong picture of the game for a prospective buyer. Its tells him its below average and flatout boring.

For me, I found it to be the best MGS gameplay till now, barring the fact that u cannot carry unlimited weapons like before, it would be so much more fun if I could carry them all. Another complaint is that all doors do not open contrary to what the game suggests in its open nature.

So, what would be your score if it was $5 game? Lets see how many marks IVG awards for pricing considering MGS GZ is a 5.5.

Im kind of ok with the whole "Lack of content" argument since most gamer don't replay or master games anymore unless there is some kind of reward like XP or a sword even they don't addup anything to the game *cough* Assassins creed *cough* but calling it a demo is a bit unfair. we are in a different age now where its cost a lot to make a AAA title, I will not be surprised if open world games cost 80$ in couple of years. MGS started it but split those into two parts

Edited by sudarsan

Know half a dozen ppl playing MGS for the first time with this one, including my niece. No one has stopped playing after 2 hours. No one has complained cause they are having fun and , frankly, because the game hasn't ended for them yet. And also, this is the easiest MGS to get into.In fact, when they had asked me before about whether they should buy it and I told them that its not a full game but just a prologue,their common reply has been,"oh, so thats why it costs so less."

The hoopla in the media is where the hoopla is, not amongst customers. Everyone buying knows he is paying half price for it and expect it to be lesser than a full game. Your reasoning that 1:40mins is what most will play it for doesn't hold IMO.Everyone who buys will play the extra missions, why would they not? Haven't known anyone who hasn't, after paying for it. Anyways, the extra missions are no different from the main mission in content or execution. If at all, they look graphically better due to the better TODs.

Deja Vu, yes, even I haven't played it as I never knew how to unlock it.

I am not digressing about that. But, the fact that it gets 5.5 for its price. We know the numbers don't have any math behind it, they are arbitrarily awarded according to the reviewer's decision about whT it should be. But that number, the way reviews are perceived, says its a bad game, which is wrong and. I am sure you will agree. There are other websites too who have gone down that route. I am bringing it up here because I know I can discuss with you here, having met u n known you, if only briefly. IMO, when this goes on sale and someone returns here to chk IVG's score, he will see a 5.5, and shrug it off. It will be just wrong! To me that number should represent the content, so that I can make a decision to buy it or not. The value varies per person and according to time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by RenegadeRocks

Hope (or KojiPro) is that you?

Me lol :lol: I dont write such long stuff which makes no sense.This guy is defending Chunami and Chuteo Kojima :doh: Side missions pe bahas kar raha hai :rofl: Such type of gamers are responsible for companies like this to rob gamers :ack:

Side missions are part of the game doesn't matter if people care about them or not. Games like assassin creed and borderlands wouldn't last more than 10 hours if it wasn't for the side missions. Most people complaining about the length are the one's who didn't even play the game. Play the game and then tell us whether is it worth the price.

The value varies per person and according to time.

This .... I feel its the content that should be judged , and not judge games worth by time/price ratio.

Some games are 20 hours long and cost $60 , some cost the same yet are 7 hours. I have thousands of hours in dota 2 and thats a free game , if I use this as my reference scale every AAA game that releases should be getting a low score because "Its not worth the price". You can certainly deduct points for it being short , but not to the extend the score might actually reflect on it as a bad game.

But in Slackers defense the review scale system is also f**ked up , nobody actually reads the content of the review and just see the score. A 6 or a 5 shouldn't really be a "terrible" score. But more of a "fans will enjoy it " score. But hey who reads reviews and plays games below an 8 in this day and age :lol:

I honestly don't get why games review system is soo different , we all go watch movies that get 6s and 5s all the time for fun , why is it games HAVE to be 8+ to be acceptable?

Quite unbelievable how many people in IVG bought this considering the price and length :panic: Why do we complain for dlcs,skins,avatars then????

Slackerninja bro,you bought this game or it was a review copy???

Difference being, the side missions take place within the main questline. Even if you remove that you still have ~10 hours that's more than what GZ gives in one single playthrough :)

If you go totally by number of hours for the main story, it still stands. AC gives 10hours for $60, GZ gives 2 hours (mine was 2:20) for $20. By maths it should give 3.33 to be treated an equal. Not that much of a difference, is there?

And side missions in GZ are no different thats the main mission in GZ anyways. In fact the Kojima mission and the one where I had to extract two Wanted guys was more fun than the main mission.

I am not defending Kojima here. I was also wary of all the noise about length and bought the cheapest possible version. Its only that after playing it, and talking with others who have, it feels it was an over reaction by the media. They didn't want to be cornered for their reviews, vary of backlash from gamers.

Yes, its just a prologue, but they did put enough content in it to justify the purchase for the buyer. Yes, they are making money out of it even before its done. The whole discussion wasn't about that, it was whether it being perceived short makes it a 5.5 game. Does any other $20 game have this kind of graphics and gameplay quality? And it offers more content than Journey or Left Behind or Burial at Sea, etc and they offer similar quality are rated accordingly.

Anyways, I made my point. The review score is not time proof and, IMO, paints an incorrect picture of the game. Of course, my opinion is not the world.

Lets just enjoy games now.

Paying FEZ right now and it peeled me away from all other games, including GZ and InfamousSS and it was just 600/- ! If we adjust scores accordingly : 20/10 :) ! So, the rationale doesn't hold for me. We can rate the quality, IMO, 600/- or 1200/- is the sellers choice and he can lose or gain sales according to what he deems is the correct price. And anyways, our scores cannot auto adjust for sales.

Why was this even reviewed????Is it mandatory to review all the games for a site??Just write a good article about how such companies are ripping off gamers :ack: IVG,Gaming Indians and our cool dudes ign can collaborate and spread such articles and warn KOUNami.IVG will be teh famous :smokey::smokey:

I reviewed it because I felt it needed to be reviewed.

Nope. Standard edition (US grey market copy).

Bought it.

I thought reviewers get free review copies :P Chalo review kiya toh kiya ab kya kar sakte hain,but apt score of 5 you gave :clapping: Finally someone is giving deserving scores unlike some reviewers whos scores are just :doh: Why u made my post ur signature :fear:

Edited by hope

Nope. Standard edition (US grey market copy).

Okay, is that inverse cover standard for all?

I reviewed it because I felt it needed to be reviewed.

Imagine this in Batman's voice.

Sent from my ST27i

Edited by ALPHA17