Advertisement
Welcome to IndianVideoGamer.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

IVG Team Fortress 2 Frag Fests

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
308 replies to this topic

slackerninja

slackerninja

Mamu got trolled

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,916 posts
  • Now Playing:Your broken heart
Since we have a few of us on Steam playing TF2, this would be a good way to arrange matches. Add me to your Steam list, dark_j3d1.

What class do you guys usually play as online?

Edited by bulovski, 10 September 2009 - 05:37 PM.

Yes, IVG exists beyond this site. FB (IndianVideoGamer), Twitter (@IndianVG) and Twitch(IndianVideoGamer). Join us and bring your friends.

hope, on 27 Mar 2014 - 10:56 PM, said:
What that hindalco Kojima did is not civil,ripping off money by the name "Its for the Fans" :furious: He and Kounami deserves it :furious:

Anmolsc

Anmolsc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,245 posts
  • XBL GT:XxBLo0DXTREMExX
  • PSN ID:XxBLo0DXTREMExX
  • Steam:Anmolsc
Yup for tf2 im always here

i usually play depending on the situation..though i use engineer the most basically for defending

for attacking i use heavy for fun i use pyro

sometimes even a spy..but most of the time im engineer

Hahaman

Hahaman

On Trading Caution List

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,377 posts
  • XBL GT:Hahaman4real
  • PSN ID:hahaman4real(uk)
  • Steam:hahamanin
me use scout most of the time n also soldier

Grimmjow

Grimmjow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
I normally play Sniper or Spy in goldrush, and for control point games soldier/engie.

Somebody

Somebody

IVG Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,920 posts
  • XBL GT:deGiantRabbit
  • PSN ID:thegiantrabbit
  • Steam:thegiantrabbit
finally a tf2 thread !!!

well.... i play a lot as the engi or demo if the opposing team is attacking a lot and my teams defense is bad.
otherwise, i play soldier ( and sniper only in 2fort).
btw, played a lot as medic when the medic pack came out.

i basically choose my class depending on my teams... not personal choice

i'm steamID: BertieWooster and nickname: TheDuck. add me if u want. i'll be regualrly online at night after 10pm( after my internet starts working again)

Edited by pra2veen, 25 June 2008 - 01:21 PM.

Somebody gonna get a hurt real bad... Somebody :threatenlumber:

Singh

Singh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
  • XBL GT:Alternate23
Add me to your steam accounts as well, folks: Alternate22

I normally play a mean engineer. The wrench is my greatest weapon and I've tackled on everything from Soldiers to Pyros to Heavies with it and taken them down. I can also play a good medic, as well as a decent pyro and spy. Weakest classes are sniper and soldier.

I'm on usually from 9 PM onwards Indian time. Just gimme a hollar on steam if you want me to come and jump in. :P
Someday I'll have a really awesome signature here.

Until that day, this place will be empty...mostly.

posiedon

posiedon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 713 posts
  • XBL GT:seemydarkside
  • PSN ID:FreeFrag4ever
Hey Guys can we all meet up on steam and play some TF2 together maybe this weekend? Would be much more fun playing with friends than playing on a server with people whom you do not know.

My Steam ID is: sanketdesai82 and my nick is: posiedon

You can find me online in the day time/night and on weekends on most of the time. I play on the singapore servers. Get a ping of 80-100 which is good. Can we all provide our steam ids here so that we can add each other up.

Grimmjow

Grimmjow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
ID : Grimmjow_Jeagerjaques

Imagine if a heavy pack came out...

nash

nash

So mainstream that I'm really excited for Krish 3.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,845 posts
  • XBL GT:nashb81
  • PSN ID:nashb818
  • Steam:nash81
Hell yeah.. we need more TF2 fraggage. Steam name: nash81

slackerninja

slackerninja

Mamu got trolled

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,916 posts

I normally play a mean engineer. The wrench is my greatest weapon and I've tackled on everything from Soldiers to Pyros to Heavies with it and taken them down.

QFT. i've seen this happen regularly. Ph34r him :ph34r: .
Yes, IVG exists beyond this site. FB (IndianVideoGamer), Twitter (@IndianVG) and Twitch(IndianVideoGamer). Join us and bring your friends.

What that hindalco Kojima did is not civil,ripping off money by the name "Its for the Fans" :furious: He and Kounami deserves it :furious:

Infinity091

Infinity091

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts
  • XBL GT:infinity091
  • Steam:infinity091
Unlocked all 3 new pyro weapons :D. Anyone up for some tf2 in about 20 minutes?

Infinity091

Infinity091

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts
  • XBL GT:infinity091
  • Steam:infinity091
TF2's Heavy Class Next to Get Achievements, Unlockable Weaponry

The third of Team Fortress 2's nine classes to receive class-specific achievements and unlockable weapons will be the Heavy, developer Valve has revealed.

One of the goals of the upcoming update will be to "make the Heavy more viable when he has no Medic to pair with," TF2 director Robin Walker wrote on the game's blog. However, he noted the key challenge is to enhance the Heavy without changing its role relative to the other classes, especially in the fabled Heavy-Medic combo.

Other variables to consider include the tactical pros and cons of the lumbering giant, such as the Heavy's limited mobility while firing and the minigun's spin-up time.

Class-specific achievements and unlockable weapons first hit the Medic class in April, followed by the Pyro class update in mid-June. The company plans to eventually bring the changes to all of the game's nine classes, referring to the shift as a "a large scale modification to the core of the game."

No timeline was provided for the Heavy update's expected release.

"We're really excited about where TF2 will be going over the next year," Walker told Shacknews earlier this year.

While the free tweaks and additions only currently apply to the PC version of the class-based multiplayer shooter, Valve has stated its hope to detail its support for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 editions of TF2 in the near future.

"We'll probably be making some announcements pretty soon on what will happen with the 360 stuff," Valve marketing VP Doug Lombardi teased back in May. "Unfortunately I don't know that any of that will make it to the [externally developed] PS3 [version]."

Link:http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/53419

Grimmjow

Grimmjow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Nooooooo.. now we'll have 10 heavies in one team, exactly what I was not hoping for :bash:

nash

nash

So mainstream that I'm really excited for Krish 3.

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,845 posts
  • XBL GT:nashb81
  • PSN ID:nashb818
  • Steam:nash81
what the FK Valve!!! How about updating the Soldier???? or even the Sniper????

slackerninja

slackerninja

Mamu got trolled

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,916 posts
Even if the heavy does get it's updates, a team with a whole bunch of heavies will get owned by a more versatile, quick team. This is will be the update that seperates achievement whores from team players as the heavies are, at the end of the day, still slow in spite of the high health and damage.

Grimmjow

Grimmjow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
Anyone wanna join my 2 members clan :P

slackerninja

slackerninja

Mamu got trolled

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,916 posts
Posted Image

Bulovski

Bulovski

Grandpa Awesomesauce

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,156 posts
  • XBL GT:bul0vski
  • PSN ID:bulovski
  • Steam:bulovski

Even if the heavy does get it's updates, a team with a whole bunch of heavies will get owned by a more versatile, quick team. This is will be the update that seperates achievement whores from team players as the heavies are, at the end of the day, still slow in spite of the high health and damage.

tru dat - heavies are sitting ducks for snipers. it's impossible to miss the huge head. combine the team with a few scouts to run rings around them. and what is a heavy going to do in 2Fort? Float in the canal?

I will get there

thebanik=-snipingyoudown-=

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts
Looks like we have some TF2 members here, let me first introduce myself....I play with the nick snipingyoudown, primary class Heavy, :), captain of tMg.tf2 clan(regulars might already know me, though other than singh, cant recognize any1 else), without giving anything away, i will simply ask you guyz to form a clan as soon as possible. ;)
Foxconn Mars, Intel Core2 Extreme QX9650 benched @ 5.41Ghz(Intel Core2 Duo E8400), Thermalright Ultra120Extreme Review, GSkill 2 GB DDR2 800 @1248MHz, EVGA 9800GX2/Visiontek 3870 x2,XFX 8800GT (Review), CM Real Power Pro 850W, Seagate 500GB+500GB+160GB+120GB, Auzentech X-Plosion, Stacker 830 Nvidia Ed, DELL E248WFP, AL 641, New G15 Keyboard-Review
View My Rig

Grimmjow

Grimmjow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
^^Im Ambar from TE...nickname [LOZL]Grimmjow on steam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts
Hey ambar, was not able to recognize with the nick here....so u have a clan [LOZL] ready?????
Foxconn Mars, Intel Core2 Extreme QX9650 benched @ 5.41Ghz(Intel Core2 Duo E8400), Thermalright Ultra120Extreme Review, GSkill 2 GB DDR2 800 @1248MHz, EVGA 9800GX2/Visiontek 3870 x2,XFX 8800GT (Review), CM Real Power Pro 850W, Seagate 500GB+500GB+160GB+120GB, Auzentech X-Plosion, Stacker 830 Nvidia Ed, DELL E248WFP, AL 641, New G15 Keyboard-Review
View My Rig

Somebody

Somebody

IVG Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,920 posts
anybody up for some tf2 tonight ???

Grimmjow

Grimmjow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts

Hey ambar, was not able to recognize with the nick here....so u have a clan [LOZL] ready?????

Haha it is a fun clan which consists of only me and my friend :hi:

slackerninja

slackerninja

Mamu got trolled

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,916 posts

Looks like we have some TF2 members here, let me first introduce myself....I play with the nick snipingyoudown, primary class Heavy, :hi:, captain of tMg.tf2 clan(regulars might already know me, though other than singh, cant recognize any1 else), without giving anything away, i will simply ask you guyz to form a clan as soon as possible. :)

No, please don't do that. We suck so hard we'll make you guys look good,nick, orpheus :P.

Grimmjow

Grimmjow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
tMg is the best clan for TF2 and CS in India :|

Edited by Chaoster, 17 July 2008 - 09:46 PM.

Anmolsc

Anmolsc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,245 posts
  • XBL GT:XxBLo0DXTREMExX
  • PSN ID:XxBLo0DXTREMExX
  • Steam:Anmolsc
well for tf2 could be..but definately not for cs..

• Members
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

well for tf2 could be..but definately not for cs..

infact for tf2 it might not but for cs, it just might be, only problem being tMg CS is an online clan(with players from different cities of India) and has never participated in any LAN tourney but ask the SG/Aus clans who fear/hate/loath tMg for their complete domination. Also heard of vstreet???? tMg CS is kinda sponsored by vstreet......And I am not part of tMg CS, thats completely a different clan with different sets of players. Ours is tMg.tf2.
View My Rig

slackerninja

slackerninja

Mamu got trolled

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,916 posts

infact for tf2 it might not but for cs, it just might be, only problem being tMg CS is an online clan(with players from different cities of India) and has never participated in any LAN tourney but ask the SG/Aus clans who fear/hate/loath tMg for their complete domination. Also heard of vstreet???? tMg CS is kinda sponsored by vstreet......And I am not part of tMg CS, thats completely a different clan with different sets of players. Ours is tMg.tf2.

+1, i've played with them on the SG/Aus servers, they're pure evil. Also, wtf happened to the V-Street TF2 server :helpsmilie:?

Somebody

Somebody

IVG Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,920 posts
Fake TF2 Spy Image Fooled Valve

Those who follow Team Fortress 2 may remember a “leaked” image that convinced many fans that an update for the game’s Spy class was on the way from Valve. However, the screen was later proven to be fake, with the words “Hoax by Kaanin” found in small print at the bottom.

Apparently Valve was also fooled by the image, as revealed by this post on the game’s blog.

“His mocked-up image was convincing enough that even some of us at Valve were momentarily fooled,” wrote Valve’s Eric Smith. “Well played, Kaanin.”

----------------------------------------------------------------

couldn't find a TF2 game thread so i had to post this here

Somebody

Somebody

IVG Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,920 posts
While we're waiting for the Spy updates and unlockables, OMFGNinja.com has gone and created an amazingly deep three-part advanced tutorial on how to play the Spy. It is mesmerizing, and showcases how any character in this game, with enough skill and planning, can become downright unstoppable. The leaping backstabs in part one, above, are jaw-dropping. Youtube resolution sucks, but you get the idea of what the character class can do.

ADVANCED SPY TUTORIAL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anybody who loves tf2 has to see these videos. they're amazing
- GiantRabbit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users