Advertisement
Welcome to IndianVideoGamer.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Demon's Souls

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2168 replies to this topic

Arpit Singh

Arpit Singh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,638 posts
  • PSN ID:arpi_singh

i pretty much destroyed my NG+ today.I wanted to have some fun so i duped maiden in black demon soul :P.Got crazy with it and leveled up to 214 SL from 86 SL :rofl: Now,i'm not having fun as it made it a lot easier.Also,i killed all the NPC's in the nexus and now they won't respawn again <_<Got this game free on PS+ anyway. :bigyellowgrin:

arpi_singh.png

waveking

waveking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,945 posts
  • XBL GT:honeybunny1303
  • PSN ID:honeybunny1303
  • Now Playing:Link's Awakening

i pretty much destroyed my NG+ today.I wanted to have some fun so i duped maiden in black demon soul :P.Got crazy with it and leveled up to 214 SL from 86 SL :rofl: Now,i'm not having fun as it made it a lot easier.Also,i killed all the NPC's in the nexus and now they won't respawn again <_<Got this game free on PS+ anyway. :bigyellowgrin:

How long did it take you to finish the game? I am thinking of replaying it ( well not exactly. I never did finish it but played quite a bit. Was getting my a*s handed so quit at some point) after I'm done with dark souls 2. Honestly the enemies, art design, environments etc. are so much better in demons souls ( and even dark souls) compared to ds2.  

749062.png

KyoyaHibari

KyoyaHibari

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,299 posts
Will take around 40 hrs since u already have a hang on souls gameplay.

4Sp5eWY.png

waveking

waveking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,945 posts

Will take around 40 hrs since u already have a hang on souls gameplay.

Ok thanks. But honestly playing demon souls was like having an oppressive nightmare. The environments, enemies, sound design etc really gave me the chills. I remember playing through tower of latria and hearing those prisoners screaming in their cells :nerves: Fking brilliant. And this kind of stuff makes me go slower than usual even if I have a grip on the gameplay. Playing ds2 made me appreciate what demons souls managed to did even more. Its like a B team at FROM made the game. Frankly its devoid of many things I loved in the souls series. 

749062.png

Tyler

Tyler

IVG Hall of Fame Member

• IVG Author
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,754 posts
  • XBL GT:PsychoBoyTyler
  • PSN ID:PsychoBoyTyler
  • Steam:PsychoBoyTyler
Tower of Latria is f**king terrifying! Probably my favorite area of the entire Souls series.

Arpit Singh

Arpit Singh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,638 posts
  • PSN ID:arpi_singh

How long did it take you to finish the game? I am thinking of replaying it ( well not exactly. I never did finish it but played quite a bit. Was getting my a*s handed so quit at some point) after I'm done with dark souls 2. Honestly the enemies, art design, environments etc. are so much better in demons souls ( and even dark souls) compared to ds2.  

I completed this game in 36 hours and i ain't so good at it so if you are good at it,you can complete it within 30 hours.And yes,tower of latria is absolute beauty.That environment just provide so much tension to the scene that it makes the game frickin' intense.

arpi_singh.png

KyoyaHibari

KyoyaHibari

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,299 posts

Ok thanks. But honestly playing demon souls was like having an oppressive nightmare. The environments, enemies, sound design etc really gave me the chills. I remember playing through tower of latria and hearing those prisoners screaming in their cells :nerves: Fking brilliant. And this kind of stuff makes me go slower than usual even if I have a grip on the gameplay. Playing ds2 made me appreciate what demons souls managed to did even more. Its like a B team at FROM made the game. Frankly its devoid of many things I loved in the souls series. 

Yeah. In level design demon souls is win and for bosses dark souls. Its easy to get to the bosses in dark souls but fighting bosses is tough, opposite in demon souls.

PvP vise also dark souls is better. Demon souls is a bit unbalanced and didn't have interesting areas like darkroot garden, anor London. I loved catacombs a lot but noone pvps there because of the bridge trollers

4Sp5eWY.png

waveking

waveking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,945 posts

Just a few days ago I was thinking of buying the digital version and now it's on sale. 480 ( 432 for ps+ users). Glad I waited :D

749062.png

KyoyaHibari

KyoyaHibari

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,299 posts
It gets discounted quite often :)

4Sp5eWY.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users