Welcome to IndianVideoGamer.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Demon's Souls

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2194 replies to this topic

KyoyaHibari

KyoyaHibari

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,852 posts
^ Hellkite dragon :P

Edited by KyoyaHibari, 30 October 2016 - 05:33 AM.

aarya188.png

SpearHea:D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts
  • XBL GT:OrgnGr1nd3r
  • PSN ID:OrgnGr1nd3r
  • Steam:OrgnGr1nd3r
  • Now Playing:Dark Souls II

Bc old king doran, kya kha ke aaya hai. I managed to get the sword and reduce the hp to  30%. Boy that was intense but just one swing and dead. I'l come back for him.

Finished shrine of storms last night. Although it was very easy, the storm king boss was visually stunning. The colossal size and the sound it makes.

The arena and the storm ruler sword were cool esp. that sword. It was fun to wreck sh*t. Liked those alien sort of creatures in crypt too. 

Edited by SpearHea:D, 08 November 2016 - 01:58 AM.

7519.png

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Finished Tower of Latria. Amazing atmosphere and amazing enemies. The 3-2 part was really great, i could see the whole tower and dim lights in front of me. I visit most of those areas, go down the sh*thole and come back up. I mean its not that complex level design but everything happening in you fov from the starting point was cool. The prison part was fantastic too. 

tumblr_n0jcijGoKE1r34kt3o1_400.gif

7519.png

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts

Finished valley of defilement, this so far was the only area which was a challenge mainly because of no dodge and those giants with clubs. Visually it was a fantastic area, esp the maiden astrea part. The plague swamp and those red babies were pain in the a*s. If only the fight were more aggressive it would have been a fantastic fight in this area. Will go back  to vaatis lore regarding maiden astrea once i am done with this game.

The music was simply ace in this one

7519.png

KyoyaHibari

KyoyaHibari

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,852 posts

Thats my favorite OST also :D

aarya188.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users