Advertisement
Welcome to IndianVideoGamer.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Cricket Thread

* * * * - 7 votes

• Please log in to reply
38415 replies to this topic

Big Boss

Big Boss

Trolled an admin. Lived to tell the tale.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,158 posts
  • PSN ID:ambar_hitman
  • Steam:ambar.hitman

ABD realized how it feels get run out in Cricket games if you press a wrong button :lol:

• sach4life likes this

Gaming Hardware I own: AMD Phenom II 1055T | GIGABYTE 880M D2H | MSI Cyclone 6850 PE/OC 1 GB DDR5| Seagate Barracuda 1 TB | Corsair 8 GB 1600 Mhz | Corsair CX 500 V2| CM Elite 371| HP DV6 1211AX| PS1| PS2| PSP| PS3| Xbox 360| PS4
ambar_hitman.png

Big Boss

Big Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,158 posts

WI 36/5 :lol:

Against Bangladesh :lol:

In West Indies :rofl:

http://www.espncrici...tch/730287.html

Gaming Hardware I own: AMD Phenom II 1055T | GIGABYTE 880M D2H | MSI Cyclone 6850 PE/OC 1 GB DDR5| Seagate Barracuda 1 TB | Corsair 8 GB 1600 Mhz | Corsair CX 500 V2| CM Elite 371| HP DV6 1211AX| PS1| PS2| PSP| PS3| Xbox 360| PS4
ambar_hitman.png

Chewie

Chewie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts

haha, butthurt imbecile.

trying to dispel your precious team and its captain's follies by concocting N number of exonerative theories. Face the verisimilitude that the shoddy performance begets- of ineptness and a staunch refusal to accept it; instead of inculpating every breathing soul on the British isles, and presumably your irritable bowels.

If you still feel an insuperable need to rebut, i graciously welcome you to-

_

:rofl:

someone here knows how to look up synonyms on google  :clapping:

you have an obsession with butts dont you? or as you may call it - after duly looking up a thesaurus - "posteriors". have you come out to your family or are you still in the closet?

here's a parting gift for you, enjoy --

:bend:

Never understood the need to use big words on the internet. You could have easily said :

"trying to make excuses for your team and captain's mistakes.Bad performances lead to ineptness and refusal to accept it.It's stupid to blame anyone from England for that."

Pretty sure that sends the exact same message.

he's compensating for being small in other departments. 

besides he doesnt seem to understand basic english or he would've seen my numerous other posts where i am deeply critical of dhoni, bcci & the team. so much so i was called a indian team hater. he only got hurt when i agreed with dhoni saying goras were jealous of ipl  :giggle: probably he was left behind by the East India Co.

Edited by Chewie, 20 August 2014 - 11:53 PM.

"I am the danger.... I am the one who knocks!"

Chewie

Chewie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts

To play in a tournament in another country , u need no objection certificate from your  board..

Even to play IPL the overseas players need to submit no objection certificate from their board..

yeah, i know that. was just the arrogant way he put it - "i have decided", not "bcci has decided".

Can't deny it. But he is much better than the invisible Fletcher. Also though repetitive he talks sense and being a reputed senior Indian players might listen to likes of him and Gavaskar.

I hope Fletcher is shown the door and someone like Dravid is made the coach who cares for Indian cricket rather than only getting a fat pay cheque.

Sent from my Nexus 4

like i said think shastri is just temporary. he'll report back whether bangar & co can be suitable for long term.

guess they dont want to fire fletcher but want him to resign.

harsh1387

harsh1387

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

yeah, i know that. was just the arrogant way he put it - "i have decided", not "bcci has decided".

like i said think shastri is just temporary. he'll report back whether bangar & co can be suitable for long term.

guess they dont want to fire fletcher but want him to resign.

I won't mind even Bangar as a coach. He knows Indian cricket and has played international for India. Plus he did a good job in Ipl as coach. Fletcher has failed miserably so any change will be good.

Sent from my Nexus 4

silentassassin

silentassassin

Killers In Action - KZ2 Champs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,535 posts
  • PSN ID:SilentAsssasssin

Fletcher bc is shameless..

Now he's head coach but has to report to Shastri and all his support staff sent home..

Have some pride and quit Fletcher :ack:

ivg_zpsaa1c1ee8.png

Please download our game : Android

AtheK

AtheK

RESIDENT KRATOS, CHUTNEY VOYEUR AND SPOILSPORT

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,079 posts
  • XBL GT:Athek Is Here
  • PSN ID:AtheK_
  • Steam:athek

Never understood the need to use big words on the internet. You could have easily said :

"trying to make excuses for your team and captain's mistakes.Bad performances lead to ineptness and refusal to accept it.It's stupid to blame anyone from England for that."

Pretty sure that sends the exact same message.

:rofl:

ChillaX

Chewie

Chewie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts

I won't mind even Bangar as a coach. He knows Indian cricket and has played international for India. Plus he did a good job in Ipl as coach. Fletcher has failed miserably so any change will be good.

Sent from my Nexus 4

only thing is bangar got a free hand in ipl. with dhoni will he get the same freedom or will dhoni's friends like srj still get picked? in that way shastri being around may be a good thing. he's as politically strong as dhoni so he can shake him up

Fletcher bc is shameless..

Now he's head coach but has to report to Shastri and all his support staff sent home..

Have some pride and quit Fletcher :ack:

fletcher knows this is probably his last job. no one will hire him after the disaster that he's been. so make as much money as he can till then.

harsh1387

harsh1387

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
If Fletcher Resigns he will have to forfeit his pay for rest of the contract. Where as if he is sacked. bcci will have to pay him fully. So why will he quit..

Sent from my Nexus 4

Udham

Udham

IVG Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,420 posts
^ for dignity?

Big Boss

Big Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,158 posts
http://yahoocricket....ers-is-based-on

ambar_hitman.png

Udham

Udham

IVG Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,420 posts

http://yahoocricket....ers-is-based-on

Lets pick after the England ODIs

Captain se lekar Masseuse tak select karne padenge

AtheK

AtheK

RESIDENT KRATOS, CHUTNEY VOYEUR AND SPOILSPORT

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,079 posts
  • XBL GT:Athek Is Here
  • PSN ID:AtheK_
  • Steam:athek

^ for dignity?

tumblr_mdvu67ieqx1ry4qim.gif?w=620

ChillaX

egg man

egg man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts
  • PSN ID:captain_crime89
  • Now Playing:Max payne 3

haha, butthurt imbecile.

trying to dispel your precious team and its captain's follies by concocting N number of exonerative theories. Face the verisimilitude that the shoddy performance begets- of ineptness and a staunch refusal to accept it; instead of inculpating every breathing soul on the British isles, and presumably your irritable bowels.

If you still feel an insuperable need to rebut, i graciously welcome you to-

Any GRE/GMAT aspirants here? Here are all the words you need to prepare :P

• Chewie likes this

3305705342.png

Chewie

Chewie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts

some gems in this 

http://bleacherrepor...-trading-places

Test cricket is typically not a game where you thump an opponent into the ground and stand on their throat, only to see that opponent pull out some kind of Mortal Kombat death move to suddenly kill you from a foetal position. 

But they picked Stuart Binny to be the fifth bowler. Or the second all-rounder. Or the bit-and-pieces guy. Or the energy guy. Yet he wasn't any of those things. He was basically picked to eat the sandwiches at lunch. 

If you had to compare Dhoni to a movie character—ignoring gender—it would be The Oracle from The Matrix. 

Indeed, Dhoni speaks so cryptically, he forces you to make your own interpretations. He turns questions into more questions. He shrugs off pointed criticism. He speaks specifically and generally at the same time. His answers aren't answers, but carefully crafted assortments of words provoking both further thought and strange confusion. 

He might have even told Virat Kohli he's The One. 

But in south London, Kumar gave up. Sick of bailing out others, sick of being thrown the ball after what would have seemed like five minutes of having his feet up, sick of everything, really, Kumar angrily slashed at balls barely hitting the pitch in both innings, feeding catches to the slips and facing only 17 deliveries in the process. 

The look in his eyes said it all: If they don't care, I don't either.

harsh1387

harsh1387

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
^ Good one

Sent from my Nexus 4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users