Advertisement
Welcome to IndianVideoGamer.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Cricket Thread

* * * * - 7 votes

• Please log in to reply
38985 replies to this topic

Banz

Banz

• Jr Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Now Playing:Fire Emblem

Queensland vs Tasmania List A match earlier today.

1891287_539775766152723_7038209551650517

Edited by Banz, 18 October 2014 - 09:46 PM.

Big Boss

Big Boss

Trolled an admin. Lived to tell the tale.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,231 posts
  • PSN ID:ambar_hitman
  • Steam:ambar.hitman
Wow lol.

Gaming Hardware I own: AMD Phenom II 1055T | GIGABYTE 880M D2H | CM Hyper TX3 EVOMSI R9 280 GAMING 3 GB DDR5| Seagate Barracuda 1 TB | Corsair 8 GB 1600 Mhz | Corsair CX 500 V2| CM Elite 371| HP DV6 1211AX| PS1| PS2| PSP| PS3| Xbox 360| PS4
ambar_hitman.png

SRINI87

SRINI87

Harbinger of AWESOME!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,065 posts

wtf :O

ZooZoo

ZooZoo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • PSN ID:angrypixel89

BC majak ho gaya hai. Abhi 2 din pahle hi to South Africa me hua tha aisa local match.

3339028640.png

Chewie

Chewie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

With whom?

australia A, presidents XI, anyone. the first class games that are usually played in preparation of tours but bcci skimps on due to lack of time

Edited by Chewie, Today, 12:43 AM.

"I am the danger.... I am the one who knocks!"

Udham

Udham

IVG Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,430 posts

australia A, presidents XI, anyone. the first class games that are usually played in preparation of tours but bcci skimps on due to lack of time

1. I dont think its a good idea to send team early, november mein jake april mein wapas aayenge kya?

2. Aussie board members are not like lungi-chor Srinivasan ke jab mann aaya tab khila lenge, neither are there cricketers. most of OZ cricketers skip IPL for sheer reason that they want to be fit for national duty, chutiyape ke liye time nahi hai unke paas. They have Sheffield shield season. BCCI ke $ dekh ke dum nahi hilayenge.

Overall, BCCI is full of buffoons, they should have used this oppurtunity for multi-tiered Challenger cup to pick top 20/30 players...par sala team Seenu ke kutte hi bharne hai to why bother.
  • Banz likes this

harsh1387

harsh1387

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
India should play at least 2 practice matches before the boxing day test. It's a must.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Maximus

Maximus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,013 posts
  • PSN ID:maj_-
  • Now Playing:AC Revelations

So no one showing the SA - NZ series here. These two countries play a lot of close games.

Banz

Banz

• Jr Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

So no one showing the SA - NZ series here. These two countries play a lot of close games.

I was only a 3 ODI series, most broadcasters aren't interested in those. We even had doubts over the Bangladesh-India series.

Plus it's in New Zealand. By the time the average Indian wakes up, ¾th of the match is over.

Maybe if they added a couple of Tests, the broadcaasters would have been interested.

Edited by Banz, Today, 08:35 AM.

Udham

Udham

IVG Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,430 posts

I was only a 3 ODI series, most broadcasters aren't interested in those. We even had doubts over the Bangladesh-India series.
Plus it's in New Zealand. By the time the average Indian wakes up, ¾th of the match is over.

Maybe if they added a couple of Tests, the broadcaasters would have been interested.

This is exatly why bbilateral ODI series are dying, there is no global broadcaster and no asian team so double blow.

And organizers aren't able to take the plunge and webcast these series.
L

silentassassin

silentassassin

Killers In Action - KZ2 Champs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,664 posts
  • PSN ID:SilentAsssasssin
Squad Virat Kohli (capt), Shikhar Dhawan, Ajinkya Rahane, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, Wriddhiman Saha, R Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammed Shami, Umesh Yadav, Ishant Sharma, Amit Mishra, M Vijay, Varun Aaron, Akshar Patel.

Dhoni rested..

Looksl ike BK is also rested.. :good:

Aaron should play all the games..Dint see point of bringingi n Ashwin..Should have tried these other bowlers for this series..

ivg_zpsaa1c1ee8.png

Please download our game : Android

harsh1387

harsh1387

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
I will say it again. They should have tried yuvi once again. Players like Rayudu can't win us the cup.

Sent from my Nexus 4

silentassassin

silentassassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,664 posts

I will say it again. They should have tried yuvi once again. Players like Rayudu can't win us the cup.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Yes...

They wont though :rant:

Also i wanted them to get in Uthappa..I know he failed in Australlia big time..

But shikar n rohit are not doing a good job..We have no other option , just try him out once..May be he may come good , but he's not even in the A team 

ivg_zpsaa1c1ee8.png

harsh1387

harsh1387

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
Let's accept this is the team which will go for world cup. And baring for Raina I don't see a genuine match winner. How much Raina is effective in those conditions is another q mark. I will give them only 30% chance of defending the cup. If we do well on Aussie tour then that percentage changes otherwise teams like Aus, SA, NZ looks much better balanced to win.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Banz

Banz

• Jr Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

This is exatly why bbilateral ODI series are dying, there is no global broadcaster and no asian team so double blow.
And organizers aren't able to take the plunge and webcast these series.

The broadcasters have to protect their own profits too. At the best a cricket fan in India would get to watch 3 hours of the match. But then people are busy with a lot other things in the morning and no one in interested in watching a live match at that time.

If it was Sony Six (they used to be the broacasters for NZ Cricket) they would have probably taken a loss to show the matches. But now since Star is the broadcaster and they already have a lot on their plate, they weren't bothered.

silentassassin

silentassassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,664 posts

The broadcasters have to protect their own profits too. At the best a cricket fan in India would get to watch 3 hours of the match. But then people are busy with a lot other things in the morning and no one in interested in watching a live match at that time.

If it was Sony Six (they used to be the broacasters for NZ Cricket) they would have probably taken a loss to show the matches. But now since Star is the broadcaster and they already have a lot on their plate, they weren't bothered.

Star ?

Sony Six had the rights for NZ right ?

ivg_zpsaa1c1ee8.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users