Advertisement
Welcome to IndianVideoGamer.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Cricket Thread

* * * * - 7 votes

• Please log in to reply
39626 replies to this topic

IshmaelIsBack

IshmaelIsBack

Sneak-King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,558 posts
  • Now Playing:The Banished Outcast

It begins. "The 10 pins Deja-Vu". Might make a great summer flick tbh.

Edited by IshmaelIsBack, Yesterday, 12:15 PM.

Men become demons. - "No greater good...No just cause..."

silentassassin

silentassassin

Killers In Action - KZ2 Champs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,816 posts
  • PSN ID:SilentAsssasssin
Ashwin sucked..
Just because he took the last wicket does'nt make it better..He's been sh*t overseas..
Not 1 good performance..Not even 1...
Its foolish to defend saying he did better than Karn who was playing his 1st test , that too away..

Ohja has been reported for suspect action from BCCI..Till he fixes that he wont be in the team..

ivg_zpsaa1c1ee8.png

Please download our game : Android

silentassassin

silentassassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,816 posts
Get these Aussie commentators out..
God Damn bias commentary :doh:

ivg_zpsaa1c1ee8.png

Udham

Udham

IVG Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,433 posts

Ashwin sucked..
Just because he took the last wicket does'nt make it better..He's been sh*t overseas..
Not 1 good performance..Not even 1...
Its foolish to defend saying he did better than Karn who was playing his 1st test , that too away..

Ohja has been reported for suspect action from BCCI..Till he fixes that he wont be in the team..

Dhoni played his usual politics to bring in ashwin. He said in pre match conference that LYON the off spinner was successful because he was able to Use rough patches and do spin and bounce lethal for right handers.
hinting it was selection mistake by Kohli. Manjrekar Martyn and gavaskar were convinced with that.
So Dhoni brings in his langot buddy who has been abysmal overseas.

Ashwin shouldnt get lone spot of spinner in the team cuz he can score few runs. Batting failure is also due to Dhonis unlimited subsidy given to Rohit.

Ojha was dropped way before he was reported for suspected action, he didn't get to play any tests in SA and then wasn't picked for NZ tests.
The entire drama is to keep Ashwin in team...if Ashwin isn't doing well he is cushioned by Jadeja. Deal done.

Udham

Udham

IVG Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,433 posts

Rohit sharma chirped how much wickets you got on this pitch when mitch Johnson was new to crease..
Johnson must have told him that he scored more thn his 3 innings total on his way back lol...

Lolllllll....

This really happened kya?

Udham

Udham

IVG Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,433 posts
To be very frank, as a true well wisher of Indian test cricket, we should keep getting white washed, cuz it will help us to remove Dhoni as test captain and new guy may advocate good sporting pitches back home + solid player rotation.

greatness awaits

greatness awaits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • PSN ID:godofwarisback

Lolllllll....

This really happened kya?

Rohit sharma said about the wickets..
I am just hoping that mitch would have told him about runs..

IshmaelIsBack

IshmaelIsBack

Sneak-King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,558 posts
  • Now Playing:The Banished Outcast

Rohit sharma said about the wickets..
I am just hoping that mitch would have told him about runs..

IIRC, he did the very same against steyn during the recent SAF tour. Steyn replied saying that he's got more run than him in the entire series and got his wicket, multiple times. LMAO :rofl:

• mafia97 likes this

Men become demons. - "No greater good...No just cause..."

egg man

egg man

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts
  • PSN ID:captain_crime89
  • Now Playing:Max payne 3

To be very frank, as a true well wisher of Indian test cricket, we should keep getting white washed, cuz it will help us to remove Dhoni as test captain and new guy may advocate good sporting pitches back home + solid player rotation.

Out wish has been granted for years now. He's still here.

3713172419.png

Udham

Udham

IVG Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,433 posts
Watched the Highlights, pathetic display of bowling.
Whitewash, a humiliating one, cometh, ladies.

Razpor

Razpor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,795 posts
  • XBL GT:razpor
  • PSN ID:razpor,razpor-us
Dhoni has to br the worst captain for fast bowlers.
Things only start where you stop.
Posted Image

TheHitman

TheHitman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,462 posts
  • PSN ID:slayer1811

People are still blaming Dhoni for India's bowling and expecting Virat to do better?

Here's a quick refresher. We took 12 wickets in the last match and conceded 800 runs when Virat was captain.

Our bowlers suck and a captaincy change isn't going to fix that.

sach4life

sach4life

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,888 posts
  • PSN ID:iamainnocentkid
  • Steam:sach4life

People are still blaming Dhoni for India's bowling and expecting Virat to do better?

Here's a quick refresher. We took 12 wickets in the last match and conceded 800 runs when Virat was captain.

Just because out bowling suck doesn't mean that captain should be given a leeway. Captain has to be accountable for the team's performance. If Dhoni can be labelled as the best indian captain by some people because the team won the world cup, he has to be accountable for our worst ever phase in test cricket in 2 decades. There have been many instances in the past when his defensive captaincy led to our loss overseas. Captain directly influences the mindset of the players and the confidence with which the team play. It is stupid to justify Dhoni's pathetic test captaincy record by using the performance of the team under a player who is captaining for the first time overseas.

There is no reason for him to be the test captain. 

Edited by sach4life, Yesterday, 04:44 PM.

• Udham likes this

fs_overall.png

Gaming pc - i5 4670, msi twin frozer r9 280x, 8gb ram, d3h b85, corsair carbide 400r, seasonic sii2 520w

Also owns Ps3 super slim, Ps vita and Nintendo 3ds xl

Chewie

Chewie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

just knew this was going to happen. just did  :rant:

our bowlers cant do their primary jobs let alone their secondary while other teams do both well. there was a stat of highest runs conceded to 7th-10th wicket and no surprise India were there 4 times out of 10 all in last few years. who was common to all those? CHUSHANT the GREAT ofc. 

seriously till we are sharma-mukt team this is going to happen. both are useless burdens.

senior most bowler my a*s. cant get through an over without bowling a no-ball, the most basic requirement, after all these years. are the selectors blind?? he looks so damn stupid giving send offs to batsmen after they've treated him like a net bowler especially when it can easily be a noball. he bowls more no-balls in an over over than he takes wickets in a match  :wallbash:  knew knickname chushant "no-balls" sharma 

i was called an india hater for criticising the bouncer barrage strategy in Lords after we won. i said at the time that it was not a great one & we were lucky to get away with it coz of eng's stupidity & it wouldnt work with a decent team. thats exactly what happend today. they kept it going for too long, allowed MJ some easy runs & match got away from them. fine, try a strategy, but if its not working go back to good line & length bowling. their obstinacy & retardness is astounding. it has to be the coach coz i saw same thing with virat. can not be a coincidence that as soon as fletcher has come on scene things have gone to shite.

what right does chodit have sledging MJ :loco:  MJ should tell him he's scored more in 1 innings then that nightwatchman has whole tour. hell shami has as many 50s as he does overseas.

Edited by Chewie, Yesterday, 07:09 PM.

• Big Boss likes this
"I am the danger.... I am the one who knocks!"

Udham

Udham

IVG Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,433 posts

Would you even bring this player on the tour who had this stats when he came to Australia last time?

O M R W Econ 0s 4s 6s
Tests
44 5 157 0 3.56 168 10 2
53 6 194 3 3.66 215 18 2
ODIs
8 0 47 0 5.87 19 5 0
10 0 45 0 4.50 27 1 1
5 0 48 0 9.60 7 4 1
10 0 52 0 5.20 22 3 0

Edited by Udham, Yesterday, 07:21 PM.

Chewie

Chewie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

also they missed a trick by not bringing ashwin on from one end to MJ as soon as he came in. players like him enjoy pace on the ball so they can throw their bat at it early on

Udham

Udham

IVG Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,433 posts

Added two more matches, now tell me the player with those stats, should even allowed to board the plane to Australia?

ZooZoo

ZooZoo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 778 posts
  • PSN ID:angrypixel89

Aisi chuitya bowling karni thi to Bhajji ko hi le jaate. Vo at least 2-3 aussies se pange le kar unko out karwa deta. :P

3339028640.png

silentassassin

silentassassin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,816 posts

Cook removed as ODI captain.

ivg_zpsaa1c1ee8.png

AtheK

AtheK

RESIDENT KRATOS

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,395 posts
  • XBL GT:Athek Is Here
  • PSN ID:AtheK_
  • Steam:athek

:doh:, should have atleast waited till WC ends, anyway it will be a miracle if they win it.

One positive though from the test mach is our batting outside subcontinent, barring Harami Maggi Pilla, everyone has done good. Ya dhawan can be criticzed, but somehow i think he should be given a run for this entire series. Seeing how our batting was a laughing stock, new breed def has put there hands up. As for bowling we should just import somae pakistani fast bowlers, and give them Do time ki roti and kapda.

ChillaX

Chewie

Chewie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

with our bowling "attack" even a target of 500 in 4th innings is not safe. so we can only lose or at best hope for a draw from here.

so against the weakest australian batting line up in forever all we can do is draw/loss   :sadbye:

this, after our batting has delivered in all innings so far. can only imagine what our fate will be when they fail which is inevitable  :samui:

6th rank is just too high for us. we are deserving of 10th place. if i was M Vijay i'd be like  :spank: to the bowlers

improves their chances now.

Chewie

Chewie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Umesh Yadav in PC: We had a plan to bowl short to tail-enders. We persisted with it. Maybe for too long even though it didnt work.

i cant even.. 

:majesty:

Chewie

Chewie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Chodit at his best.. all that Maggi has gone to his brains.

B5PKIoUCAAAsiSc.jpg

• dante77, Udham and Big Boss like this

Udham

Udham

IVG Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,433 posts

i cant even.. 
:majesty:

Last 5 wickets score 250 runs.
If there was really a plan, please fire the one who made it.

Big Boss

Big Boss

Happily married to his Xbox One.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,170 posts
  • XBL GT:ambarhitman
  • PSN ID:ambar_hitman
  • Steam:ambar_hitman

Expecting match to be over tomorrow.

AMD Phenom II 1055T | GIGABYTE 880M D2H | CM Hyper TX3 EVOMSI R9 280 GAMING 3 GB DDR5| Seagate Barracuda 1 TB | Corsair 8 GB 1600 Mhz | Corsair CX 500 V2| CM Elite 371| HP DV6 1211AX| PS1| PS2| PSP| PS3| Xbox 360| PS4| Xbox One
ambar_hitman.png

Chewie

Chewie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Last 5 wickets score 250 runs.
If there was really a plan, please fire the one who made it.

having & trying the plan was ok. not changing it for so long when it was so obviously not working and, even worse, knowing that it was not working but still not changing it is just retarded.

Chewie

Chewie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

at least with ECB & CA there are consequences for disastrous performances. 1-14 & we're still waiting..

sense a 6 wicket win for Oz here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users