The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

And people say jayawardane is over-rated. Take that haters! jayawardane is no less than any of the great cricketer of current and old times

After posting a bunch of statistics you still stuck on that? He is great to watch, but no less than great cricketer of current and old times? :lol: Give me a break.

And yeah, Kohli is like banane do saalon ko run, chase to kar hi lenge. Kaafi time se ODI century nahi maari :D

• Like 1

Weakest link of the team is Ishant Sharma. Pathetic bowling, can't bat, can't field.. Should be dropped asap.

Seems like SL will post 340 around.. If we don't get a blazing start this match is gone.

Also Dhoni's leadership is sorely missed.

I think it is in our best interest that Dhoni gets a minor injury and stays f**k away from such pointless moronic tours

he's been so good with his fitness i wonder if he hasnt just faked it. good on him if he has

Rayudu is actually

he would've just reached today so wouldnt be able to play coz of long flight

No player gives a damn about the tournament :lol: Its a well deserved vacation to the Carribean after the Champions Trophy win. ;)

yeah there seems to be 0 intensity. who could blame them. as long as they play the big matches well (like they did the CT)

after this pointless tournament there's a Zim tour & then later 7 ODI's vs AUS at home. :yawn:

7!! bilateral ODI's have become real boring & now they keep 7 of them i dont know abt tests but BCCI seems hellbent on killing ODI cricket

And people say jayawardane is over-rated. Take that haters! jayawardane is no less than any of the great cricketer of current and old times. He is class, a classic cricket player, a match winner :majesty:

pls name your world XI for "current and old times"

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic