Advertisement
Welcome to IndianVideoGamer.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Cricket Thread

* * * * - 7 votes

• Please log in to reply
41432 replies to this topic

Black_Hawk

Black_Hawk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Now Playing:Titan Quest

Bengal losing to Assam by 18 runs in their first match at the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy. :samui:

i5-2500k | GA-P67A-UD3R-B3 | H80 | 8GB G.Skill Sniper | 120 + 60GB SSD | Sapphire HD 7850 | 4TB | Asus Xonar DX | Corsair GS800 | Lian Li A70F | Dell ST2320 | Logitech Z-5500D | TVS-e Gold | Logitech G400s | APC BR-1100CI || PS3

Chewie

Chewie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Kp will be neither ghar ka na ghat ka. eng will not pick him again & if ipl teams are smart they wont either from now on.

so much planning goes into auctions, team composition, etc & at the end if you cant trust that player will be available then its a big thing for teams. thats why they are reluctant to pick eng players

"I am the danger.... I am the one who knocks!"

dullu

dullu

IVG Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,366 posts
  • PSN ID:rishu_rulzzz
  • Steam:rishu_mehrotra2002

Kp will be neither ghar ka na ghat ka. eng will not pick him again & if ipl teams are smart they wont either from now on.

This is exactly what i feel...Picking him again means just not a re-jig within the dressing room (Cook is still test captain; and players like Broad and Anderson are already there. Moores as a coach just is icing on the cake); but a lot of Administration changes as well (Flower is still there in English setup; and Downton will be made to eat his words). England will perhaps wait for another massive failure (Ashes is coming :P ) before KP gets his chance. But not in this English summer for sure.

fss_overall.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users