The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How ?

Both SRH n RCB have same no of points..

Both teams face same opponents..

We have better nrr..How are we out and they have a chance ?

Both teams are out.. even if kkr loses 2 of their remaining matches & rcb/srh win 2 they will have same points but kkr will go through having better nrr..

How ?

Both SRH n RCB have same no of points..

Both teams face same opponents..

We have better nrr..How are we out and they have a chance ?

Coz RCB is worst of the 3.

Both teams are out.. even if kkr loses 2 of their remaining matches & rcb/srh win 2 they will have same points but kkr will go through having better nrr..

KKR n RR should lose their remaining 2 matches...

Then we'll have a chance..

And some where mumbai fuddus/chutiyas(put any shitty word you can think of) captain is giving statements, we are still not out of the tournament :P

Like I said “CSK ki Aukaad nahi KKR ko haraye"

Do kaudi ki team hai csk.

Ashwin is most chu player. Dropping a catch and then abusing. His face was watchable at that moment. Hate his attitude, hate this guy. I can watch Kohli's attitude all day but not Ashwin's.

Like I said “CSK ki Aukaad nahi KKR ko haraye"

Do kaudi ki team hai csk.

Ashwin is most chu player. Dropping a catch and then abusing. His face was watchable at that moment. Hate his attitude, hate this guy. I can watch Kohli's attitude all day but not Ashwin's.

jab kaptaan, aur uski biwi ka haath tumhare sir pe ho, tum kuch bhi attitude dikhao.

Are bhai, Damaad ji maths me those kamjoor hai. Agaar itni math aati to cricket thodi hi khelte.

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Cortana

If KKR loses both badly, won't their NRR come down and consequently RCB/SRH's NRR go up?

Heck, if RR lose both their remaining matches even they could go out. Yes, MI, SRH, and RCB are still in the hunt but it is out of their hands. They will have to win all their matches and hope that RR and KKR slip up.

Edited by TheHitman

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic