Heart broken ppl's club

Ne0

It's World Heart Day today!!

If you have fallen in Love ever you would know that Love can open your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up and there is a big risk of your ending up with a broken heart (And this Thread!)

But nevertheless, Here 's wishing that you have a very happy healthy and intact heart.. That you apply your heart in all your relationships at personal and professional levels.. and that you get all that you ever want from the bottom of your heart..

heart_quote-1822.jpg

Yours Truly,

Agony Aunt

“If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain.”

God damn Chestburster!!!!

Time to nuke this thread from orbit...

its the only way to be sure.

.....and in an unexpected turn of events, my ex GF aka the psycho chick (from that other thread) as some of you may be knowing has finally finally apologised to me for dumping me without a reason 8-9 years ago. She also gave me the reason which i never asked her & she never bothered to tell that time. She admitted that she was immature to get into a relationship and somewhat used me and all this while her wedding date gets closer and closer.

my heart wants to believe that she really means it and is sorry for what happened but my head says that this is another one of those girly tricks to lure you in to their trap and then pull out that killer finishing move. so, experts what do u think?

:censored:

i m on the other end of ur ldr spectrum. my crush has a long distance thing and i want it to be over... so me can swoop in. yeah i know.. not d most gentlemanly but hey.. a man s gotts eat.

:doh:

my heart wants to believe that she really means it and is sorry for what happened but my head says that this is another one of those girly tricks to lure you in to their trap and then pull out that killer finishing move. so, experts what do u think?

She's gonna:

funny-sports-pictures-undertaker-cm-punk-finisher-bitchslap_display_image.jpg

you in the end. :P

.....and in an unexpected turn of events, my ex GF aka the psycho chick (from that other thread) as some of you may be knowing has finally finally apologised to me for dumping me without a reason 8-9 years ago. She also gave me the reason which i never asked her & she never bothered to tell that time. She admitted that she was immature to get into a relationship and somewhat used me and all this while her wedding date gets closer and closer.

Take her apology at face value and hopefully she should move on ....

U know whats gonna happen mate, no one comes back after 8-9 years without an agenda. It aint all sunshine and rainbows out here.

or u can wait for megz to come and tell you to work this out as the girl said sorry.

Something,somewhat similar I will tell you in a school level,my ex who I dumped and who got in a relationship a month after suddenly started talking to me after another 2 months of us two ignoring each other she used to beg and plead for me to talk to her,that I mean so much to her she never said she loves me but the way she talked it seemed as if she desperately did. Well being the arse I am suceeded in making me say 'leave him and get to me' and after that she just said what is wrong with you,I just wanted you as a friend. Now she tells everyone in school this,that she wanted me as a friend but I am still madly in live with her.

I wish I could shoot that bitch,no kidding.

Holy sh*t.... i cant believe i have such bad luck with women.

so there's this new girl i was going out and i thought she was the one, though i didnt fully commit to her (despite megz insistence) we both were going through a good steady relationship. today we go out to spend some quality time and then bam!! she asks for my phone to use her gmail a/c. being the 'dus sarr ka ravan' i am, i make her login through opera mini & and then press the home button and make her sign through the vanilla browser once again. she uses it and then logs off, after leaving her i go back to opera mini browser where her password is automatically saved. i go through a few of her pages and that bitch is not 2, not 3 but 4 timing me and god knows how many more. since i dont knwo her pass, im making a dummy mail a/c and saving it as her secondary email for the future, just in case i need it.

God, what an emotional rollercoaster the lasst 2 days have been. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

so there's this new girl i was going out and i thought she was the one, though i didnt fully commit to her (despite megz insistence) we both were going through a good steady relationship. today we go out to spend some quality time and then bam!! she asks for my phone to use her gmail a/c. being the 'dus sarr ka ravan' i am, i make her login through opera mini & and then press the home button and make her sign through the vanilla browser once again. she uses it and then logs off, after leaving her i go back to opera mini browser where her password is automatically saved. i go through a few of her pages and that bitch is not 2, not 3 but 4 timing me and god knows how many more. since i dont knwo her pass, im making a dummy mail a/c and saving it as her secondary email for the future, just in case i need it.

God, what an emotional rollercoaster the lasst 2 days have been. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

*waits for Megz to show up*

have you considered exposing her? You can be anonymous about it. :devil: