Advertisement
Welcome to IndianVideoGamer.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Heart broken ppl's club

* * * * * 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
5777 replies to this topic

Aes Sedai

Aes Sedai

IVG Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,557 posts

Do something different.

Take a guy by the ball.

FTFY

Zeehunter

Zeehunter

Xbot in training

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,597 posts
  • XBL GT:Zeeshan360
  • Steam:zeehunter

Do something different.

Take a guy to the ball.

But but only girls have balls :scratchchin:

Oh wait a min :scarerun:

Edited by Zeehunter, 02 May 2012 - 06:55 PM.

Nemo

Nemo

Swings both ways :-D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,005 posts

Do something different.

Take a guy to the ball.

repped, why should girls have all the fun ?

praveer

praveer

Which way to the friend zone?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts
  • XBL GT:xUselessoulx
  • PSN ID:nOoblet16
  • Steam:ajrobben
  • Now Playing:Je peux le faire !
That's not gay at all...

Take someone else to the ball..You have so many choices always!

There are 5 girls who I would've liked to go with, 2 of them are going to Dublin, 1 is busy with her friend's party, 1 is in Germany and the last one is already coming to the Ball with her friend.
Outta luck :P

kFGDMIp.jpg

Zeehunter

Zeehunter

Xbot in training

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,597 posts

There are 5 girls who I would've liked to go with, 2 of them are going to Dublin, 1 is busy with her friend's party, 1 is in Germany and the last one is already coming to the Ball with her friend.

Poor fella :console:

slackerninja

slackerninja

Mamu got trolled

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,911 posts
  • Now Playing:Your broken heart

That's not gay at all...

When out of luck, all you can do is say,"Balls!" and move on.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Yes, IVG exists beyond this site. FB (IndianVideoGamer), Twitter (@IndianVG) and Twitch(IndianVideoGamer). Join us and bring your friends.

hope, on 27 Mar 2014 - 10:56 PM, said:
What that hindalco Kojima did is not civil,ripping off money by the name "Its for the Fans" :furious: He and Kounami deserves it :furious:

Harish-ROG

Harish-ROG

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 963 posts
  • XBL GT:Gamer(Dean)ps360
  • PSN ID:Gamer-ps-360
  • Steam:gamerps360
  • Now Playing:DeadRisingShadowFall
@praveer:- :ha:

Even if I visit this thread after a month, I bet.. still i would be seeing your posts here for suggestions...... Kitna patayega bhai...
Tu India aaja, wahaan bahut sudhar gaya tu! :tongue:

2h71j0j.jpg

Republic Of Gamers (ROG), Asus RoG G75 VX, i7-4770/Asus RoG Maximus VI Hero/GTX 670 2 GB/16 GB Corsair Vengeance/Corsair Carbide 400R/Corsair 650 TX M/Samsung 256 GB SSD/1TB WD

praveer

praveer

Which way to the friend zone?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts
  • XBL GT:xUselessoulx
  • PSN ID:nOoblet16
  • Steam:ajrobben
  • Now Playing:Je peux le faire !
Lol I didn't ask for any suggestions.
I am comfortable at my position now.

kFGDMIp.jpg

megzworld

megzworld

agony aunt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts
Calling for Dinjo..that is if you are still heartbroken..
Posted Image

DinJo

DinJo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,471 posts
  • XBL GT:dinjo_jo
  • PSN ID:dinjo_jo
  • Steam:dinjo_jo
  • Now Playing:That Leaked Game
Nah its over I'm cool and enjoying my work again.

:majesty:
Posted Image
Thank God its not a shooter

megzworld

megzworld

agony aunt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 82 posts
Okie..will wait here for you till the next time.. :devil:

Arey, for the Good News!! :hugs:
Posted Image

krut

krut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts
  • PSN ID:ikarma666
Hello i am not exactly heart broken but i wanted to share this:

I'm 18 and my gf too is 18..this is my first relationship its only been mere 20 days.
She is in my town just for giving the exams and we where together in classes and that's where we came close.
I am actually very confused about her.I will be most probably moving to banglore in 20-25 days and she will be going somewhere else.
It's been 20 days but i have felt for her.

Now here comes the sad part:
She claims she had 22 boyfriends,my friends call her a slut which is very stereotype of people to say.
Maybe she is just using me or doing time pass with me but i'm kinda fallen for her.
She has a lot of male friends..and been hanging out with random studs for long.
I feel like I am being ignored as a friend of her visited her and she has been hanging out a lot.Like movies,dinner stuff etc.

I feel stupid..I feel like I am being cheated.Hence heartbroken like sh*t.I don't know suddenly she is ignoring me and behaving as if i am not important,earlier she was desperate to talk to me..!
Actually I am very sensitive in these matters and I am very new to these things so I maybe I have overreacted..but i am really confused.I have exams on 13th and now i f**king can't concentrate.

Its like I am so honest,nice and truthful to her(no kidding) and she is like i don't know perhaps not even f**king interested.I know i have to leave her soon and all and this isn't so serious but its like some sudden burst of emotions.

She told me she is at her PG and i don't know some f**king suspicious sounds where coming..I don't know what kind of.Like somethings going on.

This is confusing as she was the one who let her feelings out..and this may sound stupid but i got a haircut for a interview and now i kinda look weird..she even said she misses my hair and stuff..is that the reason?..Is she selfish?

She is a nice person,she looks good and all..but what is happening to me..i am behaving like a turd.

What do i do?

Edited by krut, 11 May 2012 - 11:23 PM.

Vip3r

Vip3r

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts
  • PSN ID:vip3rvilbak
  • Steam:deathbypassion59
  • Now Playing:Life

Hello i am not exactly heart broken but i wanted to share this:

I'm 18 and my gf too is 18..this is my first relationship its only been mere 20 days.
She is in my town just for giving the exams and we where together in classes and that's where we came close.
I am actually very confused about her.I will be moving to banglore in 10 days and she will be going somewhere else.
It's been 20 days but i have felt for her.

Now here comes the sad part:
She claims she had 22 boyfriends,my friends call her a slut which is very stereotype of people to say.
Maybe she is just using me or doing time pass with me but i'm kinda fallen for her.
She has a lot of male friends..and been hanging out with random studs for long.
I feel like I am being ignored as a friend of her visited her and she has been hanging out a lot.Like movies,dinner stuff etc.

I feel stupid..I feel like I am being cheated.Hence heartbroken like sh*t.I don't know suddenly she is ignoring me and behaving as if i am not important,earlier she was desperate to talk to me..!
Actually I am very sensitive in these matters and I am very new to these things so I maybe I have overreacted..but i am really confused.I have exams on 13th and now i f**king can't concentrate.

Its like I am so honest,nice and truthful to her(no kidding) and she is like i don't know perhaps not even f**king interested.I know i have to leave her soon and all and this isn't so serious but its like some sudden burst of emotions.

She told me she is at her PG and i don't know some f**king suspicious sounds where coming..I don't know what kind of.Like somethings going on.

She is a nice person,she looks good and all..but what is happening to me..i am behaving like a turd.

What do i do?

Actually short attention span seems to be the key word here my friend. She probably has moved on to the 24th..

don't be a 23rd, mate you are probably better than a number

Once upon a time, a woman was picking up firewood. She came upon a poisonous snake frozen in the snow. She took the snake home and nursed it back to health. One day the snake bit her on the cheek. As she lay dying, she asked the snake,
"Why have you done this to me?" ....and the snake answered,
"Look bitch, you knew I was a snake.

krut

krut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts
I gave her a lot of attention..She seems like a person who gets bored of people very quickly.

I gave her a call at 7:30 and she is been ignoring me up till now.

I had gone to Delhi to give my exams/interview on 5th and I returned on 10th...The moment I returned I didn't even change my clothes and charged my vehicle and went to meet her..didn't even talk to my parents.

But i think the stupid reason here is i got a haircut for my interview in order to look decent..well after that i look decent but i look weird..I mean i used to look somewhat good in long hair(not very long)..and she was telling me why i cut my hair and all..and in a funny way that don't show me your face and all.

We used to talk like crazy 24*7 in which most of the calls where done by her...it was like she didn't even give me a chance to call her.

Well...I strongly feel that my looks have gone and hence so is the attention gone.

It's sad as its my first relationship i was kinda excited and all..You won't believe i have cared for her like crazy..gave her full freedom..etc.Been very nice and now feeling like a jackass.

And i am not boasting or stuff but I bet i can get more hotter girls than her but I kinda feel she is good for me..I like the way she is why can't she understand?

Why is she acting strange?Lately she was talking about her ex-boyfriends..and other than that when I visited her on 10th..she made plans to go out on dinner with her so called male friend.When i told her is she hungry..she told no and she went for dinner with that guy?!!?!Obviously she doesn't want me.

Edited by krut, 11 May 2012 - 11:51 PM.

Yellow Flash Of The Leaf

Yellow Flash Of The Leaf

Fine Young Cannibalol

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,727 posts
  • PSN ID:xIamPainX
  • Now Playing:IVG Google Plus Chat
Leave her :)

ignore her, if she wud have felt for u, she wud call u back :) , you tried ur very best approaching her again but she isnt responding. so just stop calling/ messaging her .

If she calls u back , u may have chance and if she doesnt im sorry to say its over :|

ganeshran

ganeshran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts
  • PSN ID:ganeshran
  • Now Playing:Red Dead Redemption
If a girl's feelings for you change because of the way your hair looks, she is most probably not the right person to be in a relationship with anyway.

That being said, take it lightly. There will be plenty of bigger problems in life later on and this would seem trivial few months down the line.
Posted Image

krut

krut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts
Dude i can't leave her..I mean its hard to leave her...I had many chances in school but i didn't went into a relationship because i am a sensitive person in these matters.

what the *bleep* do i do.I am f**king bursting with jealousy and anger. I feel so sad..

I even told her i will ignore the top law school for her and we will take in any law school she wants..etc. etc.

I don't get it i am being so nice and she is suddenly acting like a bitch.Why?Because of the f**king haircut?!!?

Edit:As it is a I don't have many friends nor do i converse with my parents much.I am actually a loner..maybe that's the reason i feel sad.She was kinda special.

It was like serious not time pass.I knew times when she was really desperate to view a glance of me..So why such a sudden change?

Maybe i do have to leave her..

Edited by krut, 11 May 2012 - 11:51 PM.

Big Boss

Big Boss

Trolled an admin. Lived to tell the tale.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,272 posts
  • PSN ID:ambar_hitman
  • Steam:ambar.hitman
Get her out of your system. Erase your feelings for her. She is not the kind of girl to be loved.

Gaming Hardware I own: AMD Phenom II 1055T | GIGABYTE 880M D2H | MSI Cyclone 6850 PE/OC 1 GB DDR5| Seagate Barracuda 1 TB | Corsair 8 GB 1600 Mhz | Corsair CX 500 V2| CM Elite 371| HP DV6 1211AX| PS1| PS2| PSP| PS3| Xbox 360| PS4
ambar_hitman.png

Yellow Flash Of The Leaf

Yellow Flash Of The Leaf

Fine Young Cannibalol

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,727 posts
  • PSN ID:xIamPainX
  • Now Playing:IVG Google Plus Chat
Yeah maybe its heard to leave, but u dont have any option u just cant force her. The world is full of pretty ladies. B) u will get a better one :)

krut

krut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts
When i share my sad experiences with many people(whatever opinion they have)..I feel very relaxed..and for me internet is the only place.

I have decided to concentrate on other things,for now on my exams which is on this 13th.I have concluded that she is a shallow person and I deserve better..at least somewhat better compared to her.

Thank you so much guys.I feel a bit normal now.

Suddenly..I think i feel the way i was..which is awesome!

God bless ivg

Harish-ROG

Harish-ROG

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 963 posts
@Krut :_ Wise decision buddy.. You deserved better... not a number like 22/23...... But considering your posts, I think you are a bit sensitive to these matters and I suggest you to be strong enough bcoz you will be facing alot in your career ahead not in Girl's matter maybe other's also.

Btw, Please Don't Do that Again. Apne aap ko kabhi maaf nahi kar paoge!

I had gone to Delhi to give my exams/interview on 5th and I returned on 10th...The moment I returned I didn't even change my clothes and charged my vehicle and went to meet her..didn't even talk to my parents.

2h71j0j.jpg

Republic Of Gamers (ROG), Asus RoG G75 VX, i7-4770/Asus RoG Maximus VI Hero/GTX 670 2 GB/16 GB Corsair Vengeance/Corsair Carbide 400R/Corsair 650 TX M/Samsung 256 GB SSD/1TB WD

Vip3r

Vip3r

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts
  • PSN ID:vip3rvilbak
  • Steam:deathbypassion59
  • Now Playing:Life

When i share my sad experiences with many people(whatever opinion they have)..I feel very relaxed..and for me internet is the only place.

I have decided to concentrate on other things,for now on my exams which is on this 13th.I have concluded that she is a shallow person and I deserve better..at least somewhat better compared to her.

Thank you so much guys.I feel a bit normal now.

Suddenly..I think i feel the way i was..which is awesome!

God bless ivg

See the snake in my signature?

Guess what? She's one of em. Never ever compromise on your college for this one. A person who loves you will want you you to be studying in the best law school of the WORLD
bro. Don't worry, somethings gotta give. Learn it, live it respect it and then move on.

Once upon a time, a woman was picking up firewood. She came upon a poisonous snake frozen in the snow. She took the snake home and nursed it back to health. One day the snake bit her on the cheek. As she lay dying, she asked the snake,
"Why have you done this to me?" ....and the snake answered,
"Look bitch, you knew I was a snake.

Zeehunter

Zeehunter

Xbot in training

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,597 posts
^^ Similar thing happened with me last year

I never felt lonely after that though coz I have many friends both in real life and online
If you still can't forget her .. Start playing games or start studying (I did the latter) :P

Coming home and first thing U do is go to meet her lol .. Puraane din yaad aaye :(

And and leave her .. There is no 'if' no 'but' .

Zeehunter

Zeehunter

Xbot in training

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,597 posts

See the snake in my signature?

Guess what? She's one of em. Never ever compromise on your college for this one. A person who loves you will want you you to be studying in the best law school of the WORLD
bro. Don't worry, somethings gotta give. Learn it, live it respect it and then move on.

And never ever avoid your parents for any girl like her
They are the ones who are gonna be with you not her

I did and now I feel guilty about those days
I didn't use to receive my parents call coz I used to talk with her 24x7

Nevertheless I am quite happy now Single plus doing much better in College too :bigyellowgrin:

krut

krut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts
I understood...thank you guys.

I will be moving to banglore soon anyways..so i don't think it will last much.

..Vip3r i think that's true.Let's see where this goes.I won't be serious for her anymore...!

@Zeehunter Yep i regret the decision to avoid my parents but that was the only one time i did that..don't know why.I was not in a good state perhaps.

Being single is kinda relaxing!I in fact won't ignore parents for any girl.

Thank you..

Edited by krut, 12 May 2012 - 09:01 PM.

Solitaire

Solitaire

he only wins EVERYTHING!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,537 posts

And never ever avoid your parents for any girl like her
They are the ones who are gonna be with you not her

+1 to this. Girls are fickle minded, they will change all of a sudden when it suits them. The two people who will always love you no matter what happens are your parents. Even if the girl leaves you, they'll still be there for you.
If God comes up with a contest, win it and i will spare the world in 2012, we will let Solitaire take part in it, rest assured we are safe.

Harish-ROG

Harish-ROG

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 963 posts

+1 to this. Girls are fickle minded, they will change all of a sudden when it suits them. The two people who will always love you no matter what happens are your parents. Even if the girl leaves you, they'll still be there for you.

Well, Thats not always the case.. There are some good girls from a good family. It all depends on how the children raise/society and all....

Btw, for a middleclass person:- Just wanna share :

" Ladki saath ho to Restaurant Bill
Ladki door ho to mobile Bill
Or
Ladki door ho jaaye to Daru ka Bill
Isliye Na Lagao Dil
Na Aayega Bill. "

Cheers :P

2h71j0j.jpg

Solitaire

Solitaire

he only wins EVERYTHING!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,537 posts

Well, Thats not always the case.. There are some good girls from a good family. It all depends on how the children raise/society and all....

Btw, for a middleclass person:- Just wanna share :

" Ladki saath ho to Restaurant Bill
Ladki door ho to mobile Bill
Or
Ladki door ho jaaye to Daru ka Bill
Isliye Na Lagao Dil
Na Aayega Bill. "

Cheers :P

I can attest to those girls from a good family raised well in a traditional way (and low maintenance btw) also being fickle minded. In the sense that they won't go off with some other guy out of their own interest, but they'll love u plenty and then go as per their parent's wishes when they see that you won't sway to all their parents' whims and fancies.

Edited by Gaurav - Solitaire, 13 May 2012 - 07:09 AM.

If God comes up with a contest, win it and i will spare the world in 2012, we will let Solitaire take part in it, rest assured we are safe.

Aes Sedai

Aes Sedai

IVG Hall of Fame Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,557 posts
I like how you're generalising a huge population.

devil_angel

devil_angel

Steam and GFWL ruined PC gaming

• IVG Author
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,114 posts
  • XBL GT:hemanthgodnova
  • PSN ID:hemanthgodnova
  • Steam:hemanthgodnova
I miss Avi's comments :(
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic