Doodh Wale Ka Thread

SunnyDude

THIS FORUM SUCKS BIG TIME FOR NEW USER

IF U REGISTER HERE AND KEEP ON POSTING THEN U WILL GET A RESET POST COUNT WH THE f**k IS THAT

AND WHEN U CALL THE MOD OR ADMIN U WILL GET ONE MSG U WERE SPAMMING ALL OVER THE THREAT ..

WHT THE f**k THAT MEANS BETTER CLOSE ALL THE TOPIC FOR A NEW JUST MAKE THEM TO VIEW ONLY OR CLOSE THIS FORUM THAT ALL.?

**** oFF

THIS FORUM SUCKS BIG TIME FOR NEW USER

IF U REGISTER HERE AND KEEP ON POSTING THEN U WILL GET A RESET POST COUNT WH THE f**k IS THAT

AND WHEN U CALL THE MOD OR ADMIN U WILL GET ONE MSG U WERE SPAMMING ALL OVER THE THREAT ..

WHT THE f**k THAT MEANS BETTER CLOSE ALL THE TOPIC FOR A NEW JUST MAKE THEM TO VIEW ONLY OR CLOSE THIS FORUM THAT ALL.?

**** oFF :majesty:

1. spamming is against the rules

2. if youre just here for free stuff and not to participate in this sucky forum, you're not wanted anyways

:wOOtjumpy:

peace

1. spamming is against the rules

2. if youre just here for free stuff and not to participate in this sucky forum, you're not wanted anyways

:wOOtjumpy:

peace

He pmed me after opening this thread you wait till tomorrow :majesty:

I am so scared now i just beefed up the security near my apartments as i wait for tomorrow :lol:

some SunnyDoodh is on the losse :samui:

so scared so scared :samui:

He pmed me after opening this thread you wait till tomorrow :majesty:

I am so scared now i just beefed up the security near my apartments as i wait for tomorrow :lol:

:rofl:

Anyway nice move, this was one of the worst spammers to come here recently and he goes on to insult us. :wOOtjumpy:

He pmed me after opening this thread you wait till tomorrow :samui:

I am so scared now i just beefed up the security near my apartments as i wait for tomorrow :samui:

make sure you don't have any magazine racks around your door :bigyellowgrin:

Soooo, he spammed and we banned. But, his ultimate spam is causing a wave of spams by everyone who hate spams!!

What an irony!

What is a spam is relative to the topic and these won't increase post count. :bigyellowgrin:

Archived