Advertisement
Welcome to IndianVideoGamer.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nintendo DS Owners

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

spindoctor

spindoctor

I R STEAM'S BITCH!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,890 posts
  • XBL GT:sp1ndoctor
  • PSN ID:sp2ndoctor
  • Steam:sp1n

guys,please keep all the r4/flash cart talk out of here.

they aren't only used for piracy you know :wub: . the ds has an incredible homebrew scene which is legit... not as big as the psp scene i would say but great none the less.

i personally have a dark blue ds lite with a cyclo evo and an m3 ds simply. i barely touch my handhelds nowadays but if i do it's only for homebrew... for the nds, that usually means colors (http://colors.collectingsmiles.com/)
Using a new PSN ID - sp2ndoctor
Posted Image

KeezNah

KeezNah

IVG Attention Wh0re

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,865 posts
  • PSN ID:KeezNah

Oh and i spotted a LoZ Gold Special Edition DS at Heera Panna for 6.8K at this store called SSS Corner in case anyone is interested.

Nice! This one, right? Does it come with a copy of Phantom Hourglass too? If so, I might be interested. I'll let you know next month :wub:

Emo-Iwata

Emo-Iwata

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts
  • XBL GT:emo iwata
  • PSN ID:emo_iwata

they aren't only used for piracy you know :) . the ds has an incredible homebrew scene which is legit... not as big as the psp scene i would say but great none the less.

i personally have a dark blue ds lite with a cyclo evo and an m3 ds simply. i barely touch my handhelds nowadays but if i do it's only for homebrew... for the nds, that usually means colors (http://colors.collectingsmiles.com/)

that makes you an exception not the rule y'knw?

slackerninja

slackerninja

Mamu got trolled

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,867 posts
  • Now Playing:Your broken heart

Nice! This one, right? Does it come with a copy of Phantom Hourglass too? If so, I might be interested. I'll let you know next month :)

Yeah it is. Keep me posted.
Yes, IVG exists beyond this site. FB (IndianVideoGamer), Twitter (@IndianVG) and Twitch(IndianVideoGamer). Join us and bring your friends.

hope, on 27 Mar 2014 - 10:56 PM, said:
What that hindalco Kojima did is not civil,ripping off money by the name "Its for the Fans" :furious: He and Kounami deserves it :furious:

blitzkreiig

blitzkreiig

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,571 posts
  • XBL GT:blitzkreiiig
  • PSN ID:blitzkreiiig

guys,please keep all the r4/flash cart talk out of here.

+1
Cmon guys if we all love the ds so much then why not support it by buying original games for it.

spindoctor

spindoctor

I R STEAM'S BITCH!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,890 posts

that makes you an exception not the rule y'knw?

perhaps but the point is that flash carts themselves aren't illegal. nor should talking about them be. what you want to moderate is talk about how to rip games or where to download them and play them on the carts :panic:
Posted Image

slackerninja

slackerninja

Mamu got trolled

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,867 posts

+1
Cmon guys if we all love the ds so much then why not support it by buying original games for it.

Hence we need a IVG Offer on DS games. What say people?
Yes, IVG exists beyond this site. FB (IndianVideoGamer), Twitter (@IndianVG) and Twitch(IndianVideoGamer). Join us and bring your friends.

What that hindalco Kojima did is not civil,ripping off money by the name "Its for the Fans" :furious: He and Kounami deserves it :furious:

Bird Bird Bird

Bird Bird Bird

Blu On Channel Two

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,151 posts
  • PSN ID:alekhkhanna1984
  • Steam:alekhkhanna
  • Now Playing:Mark of the Ninja !

:( .. I am all for it.. :O
zFsbrQO.jpg

KeezNah

KeezNah

IVG Attention Wh0re

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,865 posts

hell yeah, I'd bite. how about a pricebuster on locke's quest while we're at it :dance:

slackerninja

slackerninja

Mamu got trolled

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,867 posts

hell yeah, I'd bite. how about a pricebuster on locke's quest while we're at it :dance:

Or GTA China Town Wars :angry: .

KeezNah

KeezNah

IVG Attention Wh0re

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,865 posts
Oh, is e-Xpress officially distributing Chinatown Wars as well? I only mention Lock's Quest because its the only decent THQ-published game that they've bothered bringing over here (although I wouldn't mind Viva Pinata either, actually). But sh*t, Chinatown Wars? Yeah, that certainly takes precedent over everything :doh:

slackerninja

slackerninja

Mamu got trolled

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,867 posts

Oh, is e-Xpress officially distributing Chinatown Wars as well? I only mention Lock's Quest because its the only decent THQ-published game that they've bothered bringing over here (although I wouldn't mind Viva Pinata either, actually). But sh*t, Chinatown Wars? Yeah, that certainly takes precedent over everything :cry:

Yes they are. At Rs. 1699 a piece. i'd kill for some CTW cheap.

MarketTantrik

MarketTantrik

Effective Mass

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,941 posts
  • XBL GT:markettantrik
  • PSN ID:markettantrik
  • Steam:markettantrik

Yes they are. At Rs. 1699 a piece. i'd kill for some CTW cheap.

Its not that far away from the US$ price at the current exchange rates.

blackheart2925

blackheart2925

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
  • PSN ID:blackheart2925
Sorry emo...one last time and then i wont bring this up again.

Noctis - the card comes in a paper box kind thing which has the card in a hard plastic box and a usb card reader fir mSD. So it should be ok.
PS3: MGS4, Fallout3, GTAIV, Valkyria Chronicles, Devil May Cry 4, KillZone2, Resistance 2, Resistance: Fall of Man, DeadSpace, Eternal Sonata, Demon's Souls, Disgaea 3: Absense of Justice, Oblivion IV GOTY, , Infamous

DS Lite: The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Lost Magic, Professor Layton and the Curious Village, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy IV, Dragon Quest IV
Demon's Souls is absolutely compelling; dark, detailed, unforgiving, creatively cruel. It gets under your skin and becomes a personal obsession, daring you to probe further into its worlds, fall for more of its traps and overcome more of its impossible challenges; it slaps you in the face with your own incompetence and dares you to overcome it. You can learn to love Demon's Souls like few other games in the world. - Eurogamer Review (Score: 9/10)

blackheart2925

blackheart2925

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
+1000 to IVG Offers for DS games! Now the question is how do we get mr. Shot Caller hooked onto this little beauty? Maybe CTW can tempt him..

Or maybe Prashaant can get a few titles if there are people interested enough!

@spindoctor - dude agreed with a lot of what you said but piracy kills any industry/console.. Buying an original cab tough on the pocket but it's a nice gesture of support to the debs.
PS3: MGS4, Fallout3, GTAIV, Valkyria Chronicles, Devil May Cry 4, KillZone2, Resistance 2, Resistance: Fall of Man, DeadSpace, Eternal Sonata, Demon's Souls, Disgaea 3: Absense of Justice, Oblivion IV GOTY, , Infamous

DS Lite: The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Lost Magic, Professor Layton and the Curious Village, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy IV, Dragon Quest IV
Demon's Souls is absolutely compelling; dark, detailed, unforgiving, creatively cruel. It gets under your skin and becomes a personal obsession, daring you to probe further into its worlds, fall for more of its traps and overcome more of its impossible challenges; it slaps you in the face with your own incompetence and dares you to overcome it. You can learn to love Demon's Souls like few other games in the world. - Eurogamer Review (Score: 9/10)

Noctis

Noctis

IVG Tournament Winner - October

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,344 posts
  • XBL GT:Noctis 7
  • PSN ID:Noctis_7

Sorry emo...one last time and then i wont bring this up again.

Noctis - the card comes in a paper box kind thing which has the card in a hard plastic box and a usb card reader fir mSD. So it should be ok.

I have seen the card (which they were selling for 2k+) and know it will be fine to courier. The question was about the DS itself as Im getting it from Prashaant. The local sellers are selling it too high and the DS itself looked a bit old.

Edited by Noctis, 17 June 2009 - 07:27 PM.

Noctis

Noctis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,344 posts
Is there any difference between these two versions other than the price?

NDSL Made in China but meant to be sold in US/Japan = 7150 Shipped approx
NDSL Made in China but meant to be sold in China = 6350 Shipped

spindoctor

spindoctor

I R STEAM'S BITCH!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,890 posts

@spindoctor - dude agreed with a lot of what you said but piracy kills any industry/console.. Buying an original cab tough on the pocket but it's a nice gesture of support to the debs.

i agree completely. all i'm saying is that it's important to understand the difference between homebrew (which is legit) and piracy. it's unfortunate that they both share the same tools.
Posted Image

slackerninja

slackerninja

Mamu got trolled

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,867 posts

Its not that far away from the US$ price at the current exchange rates.

i'm cheap :hi: .

MarketTantrik

MarketTantrik

Effective Mass

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,941 posts
  • XBL GT:markettantrik
  • PSN ID:markettantrik
  • Steam:markettantrik

i'm cheap :hi: .

Nothing we dont know.

Noctis

Noctis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,344 posts
+1 DSL Silver, thanks to blackheart and prashaant.

Edited by Noctis, 27 June 2009 - 02:18 PM.

blackheart2925

blackheart2925

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
by the way...i saw the DSi in Moosa, Chennai couple of days back...its available for Rs. 9000 /- :fear: a drop of Rs. 3000/ in less than a month!!!!!!!!! wow!

and it was our dear h3lio's fave colour of shiny bathroom-tile blue! :)

slackerninja

slackerninja

Mamu got trolled

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,867 posts

and it was our dear h3lio's fave colour of shiny bathroom-tile blue! :cheers:

Heh. Grabbing this very soon:

Posted Image

shockwave

shockwave

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,945 posts
  • XBL GT:Aer0Blitz
  • PSN ID:Aer0Blitzin
  • Steam:Aer0Blitz
^^ Is it a skin or shell replacement?
"Did you see that, Zach? Clear as a crisp spring morning. FK...in the coffee!"

slackerninja

slackerninja

Mamu got trolled

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,867 posts
A skin. i <3 robots.

blackheart2925

blackheart2925

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 624 posts
WOW! where do find skins like these???? i thought that was some limited limited-edition DS :scratchchin:

shockwave

shockwave

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,945 posts
  • XBL GT:Aer0Blitz
  • PSN ID:Aer0Blitzin
  • Steam:Aer0Blitz
The skin looks good. Make sure it'll cover your DS completely. :scratchchin:
"Did you see that, Zach? Clear as a crisp spring morning. FK...in the coffee!"

slackerninja

slackerninja

Mamu got trolled

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,867 posts

WOW! where do find skins like these???? i thought that was some limited limited-edition DS :scratchchin:

game.co.uk

The skin looks good. Make sure it'll cover your DS completely. :rolleyes:

Oh it'll make whatever little blue that can be seen nice. Bathroom tile haters.

Noctis

Noctis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,344 posts
Extremely noobish question... how do you quit a game?

arun360

arun360

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,130 posts
  • XBL GT:DarkwolfSteve
  • PSN ID:JengaInSpace
Save and shutdown DS. Eject cart. Insert another. Restart.
Or
Save and shutdown DS. Restart. Choose game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users