IVG Podcast 29: The Witcher 3 impressions, Bethesda’s E3 plans, and more Oculus Rift newsPosted on Monday, 25th May 2015 by IVG Staff
With the release of The Witcher 3 last week, a large chunk of this episode is dedicated to CD Projekt’s latest and our early impressions of it.
Here’s a round-up of some of the topics we talked about this week:
- The Witcher 3 – PC and PS4 impressions
- Nvidia GameWorks controversy
- The winner of our The Witcher 3 giveaway
- New Doom and what else Bethesda has in store at E3
- WWE 2K16: Making wrestling games fun again
- Oculus Rift system requirements and what it means for VR games
- Unannounced2K game: Mafia 3?