Latest patch for Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus adds DLC contentPosted on Tuesday, 7th November 2017 by Abhay Masand
The latest patch for Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus has activated The Vault which allows players to access the DLC content.
Apart from allowing players access to new content, the patch also brings in a few fixes for the PC version of the game. These are broadly listed in the patch notes as the following,
- Improved stability on NVIDIA 10-series GPUs.
- Async compute temporarily disabled until driver fix available.
- Forced driver update on driver detect warning message can now be manually bypassed.
- Improved Win 10 stability on supported NVIDIA GPUs when launching at any resolution other than 4K when DPI scaling is set to 175 percent 4K monitor.
- Improved Win 10 stability on supported NVIDIA GPUs when resolution is changed to 4K while DPI scaling is set to 125 percent or 150 percent.
- Fixed “zoomed in brightness menu” issue on 4K monitors (when DPI scaling was set to greater than 100 percent).
- Skybox fixes.
The patch weighs in at 1.5GB on Steam and should be available for download if you have not set the option to auto-update your games.
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus was launched on the 27 of October for the Windows PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms to critical acclaim. You can read our review of the game here and what we thought of the PC port, here.bethesda / dlc / Machinegames / nvidia / Windows 10 / wolfenstein ii: the new colossus