So I preordered it and played for 2 days and here are my thoughts on the game:
1. The game is tough, I mean real tough, there is no icon or anything to tell you to block or evade or anything, you have to figure it out by yourself. On top of that timing is pretty tight.
2. Gameplay is smooth as butter on Ps5, no visible frame drops( maybe I haven’t noticed) and is very artistic and beautiful in its own sense.
3. Don’t expect too much story from this game, it’s a typical revenge story.
4. Some roguelike games are designed in a way in which reaching boss is more difficult than the boss itself, well not in this case, the journey and the boss will age you till adult diapers and will laugh at you.
5. I personally enjoyed the game as I have been a big martial arts movie fan since my childhood and somehow this game brings back nostalgia, but even if you don’t have this connection this game is a must buy in my opinion because of how good it is gameplay wise.