Xbox 360 second to Playstation 2 in Nielsen Ratings

this is because Xbox 360 was released before PS3. Xbox sucks so hard ,it has 39% failure rate lol while ps3 has 2% falilure rate .TREY FOR LIFE!!

*sigh* pls log off.We have enough of your clones on this site anyways

I mean seriously TC made this thread praising the ps2 and all you cry baby's care about is that the xbox is above your precious PS3.Grow up

The only game being played on all those PS2s is probably Madden.

The PS2 is still one of my most used console thanks to its jrpgs. Not saying that is what everyone is playing, but the next gen consoles severely lack here.

mm... i loov my PS3 and all that.. but to be honest, it has lost this gen. the only thing sony has going for it is/are first party titles. u cud say watever, ie it may sell more if the price is dropped..but.. the devs prefer the 360, almost every title out there is better for it..natal, tho being a farce for me has thrown in a very positive vibe for the 360. also, u may say whatever about the power of the ps3, the games clearly do not show it. n yes the devs are lazy.. but y did sony have to be arrogant pricks is beyond me.

what activision said about not supporting sony was pretty harsh, dumb and unrealistic but they did say it out in public. and it was more bad news for sony. i really want playstation to do well.. cuz well.. it's playstation. we've grown up playing on the ps. but the price drop sometime in the future may just be too little too late. :mellow:

edit : ow.. n yea.. on topic.. the PS2 is great. :majesty:

The PS2 is still one of my most used console thanks to its jrpgs. Not saying that is what everyone is playing, but the next gen consoles severely lack here.

n that probably isn't gonna change anytime soon. the japs r going after the western market..

they know where the growth is..

The only game being played on all those PS2s is probably Madden.

Btw, I'm interested to know how they measure this. It's not like TV where the service comes to you from outside. What if someone is using their console offline only? How do they account for that?

peace

+1

and not all of the gamers play it online(PS2). so this study is fail or applicable mainl to PS3 and x360. but still not even many people play this gen consoles online either due to lack of high speed broadband or they don't have inernet or simply they wanna play the game and thats it. so the study is a FAIL. also afaik they undertake US surveys what about REST OF DA WORLD?

also even if they undertake sales figure what about the GREY MARKET...lke say in India modded PS2's r selling like hot cakes so what about those numbers? they r also PS2's after all! *same for modded x360's*

this is because Xbox 360 was released before PS3. Xbox sucks so hard ,it has 39% failure rate lol while ps3 has 2% falilure rate .TREY FOR LIFE!!

sheesh !!wherre do these ppl come from ?? anwyay i guess hes not too happy with those ccharts :samui: .

Both XBOX 360 & PS3 are great consoles in one way or the another.I own & love both of them.PS3 & Xbox 360 fanboys really need to shut their mouths complaining one after the another.

But sony is now really losing the console war,PS3 at the current sales level really need to lower their prices if they want to compete it with Xbox 360.Xbox360 in this gen is way a head in comparison to Ps3.

Great hyped game Killzone 2 just sold 1.66 million.It's a big dissappointment.Let's see what exclusive Infamous can do. :dance:

Archived