IVG United KZ2 Lounge

TheDribbler

@ Danny.. saw ur Pm bout not replying in pm's.. :doh:

u mite hv known by my posts but just letting u no.. i wont b thr for th coming 2 weekends for matches... take th info n go..take it... n go... takeitngo. :doh:

@ Danny.. saw ur Pm bout not replying in pm's.. :D

u mite hv known by my posts but just letting u no.. i wont b thr for th coming 2 weekends for matches... take th info n go..take it... n go... take it n go. :doh:

:ack: lol make sure to make ur ANNOUNCEMENT here itself on comeback as well :doh:

:rofl: lol make sure to make ur ANNOUNCEMENT here itself on comeback as well :threatenlumber:

oh ill do tht alrite.. ilb back with blazing guns in all of their HD glory and the helghast will fear when they c my name in the opposite faction.. my smg would be plonking off heads more than all the x that alan put in the tiger's steak.. and i wud rise to the ranks and be a notorious little thorn in the enemy's a*s..n when they'll look through their pleeding eyes for a medic... and...

wait for it..

i'll whisper..no.

geez.,.. scared myslef a little. :fear::P

well... ill be back. to play alongside me mates in the warzone soon. :cheers:

hey Dan, did u buy the map packs

brotha. I am on the map pack with another psn uk team (FFYL2)....... as in Team alpha no one was interested or had sold their KZ2 copies :threatenlumber: I was the only one interested in kz2 dlc :cheers: at that time

Well.... one can be hurtful to the eyes as well :threatenlumber: so here are couple more options.. of Sig Visuals

BTW Dan, can you remove the extra white borders form the pics? My scripts can't handle them

Archived