[KZ2] DKK Lair

rAgHaV

Its good for you obaid bhai that you took this decision.. I think you are the only player left in DKK.. even I am not playing any kz2 these days... United clan is the need of the hour as Nikhil said..

But ab un firangion ka kya hoga jo FF ke against aayenge :hug:

Edit: Saale sab bhar ke thread viewer list mein, mera naam last poster mein dekhte hi, thinking ki kuchh controversy dekhne ko milegi :ack:

Its good for you obaid bhai that you took this decision.. I think you are the only player left in DKK.. even I am not playing any kz2 these days... United clan is the need of the hour as Nikhil said..

But ab un firangion ka kya hoga jo FF ke against aayenge :hug:

Edit: Saale sab bhar ke thread viewer list mein, mera naam last poster mein dekhte hi, thinking ki kuchh controversy dekhne ko milegi :ack:

Bhai aap nahi aa rahe ho??? :P

well to everyone in dkk this is to inform you that .................

:blink:

ab mere speech ka kya hoga.. kaka stole my thunder :ko:

anyway, i too am joining ff 101 for time being due to the reasons kz123 just mentioned. I would like to thank all my dkk teammates for all the fun we had and esp to raghav and joy as they helped me a lot in improving what so ever i have improved.

I know my write up pales in comparison to kz123's above but still, love u dkk and i will be back once you all revive the clan (unless there is a special bond with the ff guys).

see ya :wave:

But ab un firangion ka kya hoga jo FF ke against aayenge :panic:

Edit: Saale sab bhar ke thread viewer list mein, mera naam last poster mein dekhte hi, thinking ki kuchh controversy dekhne ko milegi :P

ahem.. :threatenlumber:

:wave:

me is teh dkk-ite :happydance:

:makeout:

Bhai aap nahi aa rahe ho??? :(

kal ke shots kaisa lage tere ko :giggle:

and i want shanti bhai(not bai) in our team :angry:

yaar, i don't get much time to play..i havent even played any matches that DKK had in last couple of months.. dont think i'll play much for coming 4-5 months.. maybe only some super duper game releases here or there..

ahem.. :bash:

tu khud hi to retire retire kar raha tha.. ab gala saaf kar raha hai :chair:

yaar, i don't get much time to play..i havent even played any matches that DKK had in last couple of months.. dont think i'll play much for coming 4-5 months.. maybe only some super duper game releases here or there..

tu khud hi to retire retire kar raha tha.. ab gala saaf kar raha hai :bash:

are in weekdays even i cant play man but u can in weekend right??

are in weekdays even i cant play man but u can in weekend right??

weekend pe bhi not much time these days..whatever little i get, i'll try to play gow maybe which i don't want to miss...

everyone who is active in DKK.. pm dan and join FF101BGC :giggle:

abhi to bhi join kar le :angry: i don't think we'll have regular matches anytime soon :chair: even in feb we'll hardly have 6-8 players.. so it's better to be in an IVG clan where you'll have 20+ active players :bash:

everyone who is active in DKK.. pm dan and join FF101BGC :scarerun:

abhi to bhi join kar le :P i don't think we'll have regular matches anytime soon :( even in feb we'll hardly have 6-8 players.. so it's better to be in an IVG clan where you'll have 20+ active players :)

kk this post cleared it up......

so it's F101BGCDKK :D

me teh dont want to leave dkk :(

• 1 year later...

Lol I was reading a few pages of this old thread , brought so many memories. :hug:

Anyone know which pages contain thoughts about those epic matches we had with that Pak clan. :P

Archived