Your Toughest Moment in Gaming

achilles

there are always some moments, no matter how long uv been gaming and how good u are, u jus cant figure it out. it could be a puzzle, a bos battle or figuring out the way (sometimes not even through your own incomprehensibility eg.. Hanuman) tht u wana take ur controller and smash the screen so u dn hav to look at the slight prequel before that moment again. tht u hurl abuses and a sec later fear if any1 else heard.. :wub:

n thn wen u figure it out, its orgasmic.

mine is in PoP : the sands of time, when i couldn't figure out the water fountain - doorway - sound of farah puzzle!!

good times.

there are always some moments, no matter how long uv been gaming and how good u are, u jus cant figure it out. it could be a puzzle, a bos battle or figuring out the way (sometimes not even through your own incomprehensibility eg.. Hanuman) tht u wana take ur controller and smash the screen so u dn hav to look at the slight prequel before that moment again. tht u hurl abuses and a sec later fear if any1 else heard.. :doh:

mine is in PoP : the sands of time, when i couldn't figure out the water fountain - doorway - sound of farah puzzle!!

good times.

I gave up on the game because of the puzzle.Tried more than 50 times without luck.

Another one that comes to my mind is devil may cry 3.the game was awfully hard.couldnt get through the first boss itself.

suzuki cappucino gt5p c-class gold medal..........

and the mountain time trial with a M3 .....i still cant get gold in it :doh:

mm.. i cdnt get the class b 'overtake all in one lap' gold. i got to .2 secs of winning then gave up.

I gave up on the game because of the puzzle.Tried more than 50 times without luck.

Another one that comes to my mind is devil may cry 3.the game was awfully hard.couldnt get through the first boss itself.

lol, to me aroung 15 mins to complete that puzzle :doh: these type of puzzles are missing in next gen :)

I completed DMC3 in Dante Must Die mode :thumbsup: Vergil was Pain the a*s though

doom3 nightmare mode :thumbsup: but i beat it :devil:

OMG :O , I couldn't even finish Doom 3 on normal difficulty. :) :)

You finished it on Nightmare difficulty :doh: , must had been a complete nightmare :P

I thought this thread is only about 'getting stuck' points in games.

Tougher wise,

1. veteran mode (esp the no fighting in war room, and the mission where you need to wait for the chopper) in COD 4.

2. Cortana level of Halo 3

OMG :O , I couldn't even finish Doom 3 on normal difficulty. :nerves::samui:

You finished it on Nightmare difficulty :surprise: , must had been a complete nightmare :P

Patience was the key and letting them come towards you. It was still fcked up with the health draining.

lol, to me aroung 15 mins to complete that puzzle :nerves: these type of puzzles are missing in next gen :P

I completed DMC3 in Dante Must Die mode :samui: Vergil was Pain the a*s though

nowadays they r making games more casual and user friendly :surprise:

2 next gen games i have played which have good puzzles ( i mean stuff meant for hardcore gamers) are:

1. Silent Hill: Homecoming

2. Tomb Raider Underworld...

puzzles in other next gen games r just a joke... :O

I thought this thread is only about 'getting stuck' points in games.

Tougher wise,

1. veteran mode (esp the no fighting in war room, and the mission where you need to wait for the chopper) in COD 4.

2. Cortana level of Halo 3

there are always some moments, no matter how long uv been gaming and how good u are, u jus cant figure it out. it could be a puzzle, a bos battle or figuring out the way (sometimes not even through your own incomprehensibility eg.. Hanuman) tht u wana take ur controller and smash the screen so u dn hav to look at the slight prequel before that moment again. tht u hurl abuses and a sec later fear if any1 else heard.. :surprise:

good times.

so tough... but eventually ur patience pays off. or not.

nowadays they r making games more casual and user friendly :surprise:

2 next gen games i have played which have good puzzles ( i mean stuff meant for hardcore gamers) are:

1. Silent Hill: Homecoming

2. Tomb Raider Underworld...

puzzles in other next gen games r just a joke... :nerves:

Totally, I was not able to solve the puzzle in the demo itself.

Archived