Indian Video Gamer FPL

Nemo

Boro are poor... and wasting 10 million pounds on a striker who could not score often, leading to their relegation is sad :P

As for valencia, finishing 6th out of twenty teams is not bad at all. Even Newcastle had a few world class players... they dint do well :(

See first of all you have mentioned the name of Boro on the same bracket as City :)

Teams like sunderland, mancity, newcastle, boro spent milliopns and still finished in the bottom half of the table !

And you are pointing on a single player again as you have earlier pointed single team Barca. If i want to single outt I can also say City did not finish on the bottom half of the table, but I will not.

And as for Valencia finishing 6th with the team they had (Villa, Silva, Jauquin, Vicente, Albelda, Albiol, Morientes (though he has past his prime), Baraja), is not good enough. They should atleast go to UCL with the team they had, how many more world class players do you need to succeed!!! And seriously do you think Newcastle were of same class as Valencia last season? you must be joking.

^^

neville ?? i gather its the everton captain right ? A word of advice, DONT PICK HIM.

I am sure u saw his uber cheap price of 5 and 105 points he made last time around. I too had him for a good part last season, the thing was he nowdays plays in midfield, last season he was classiefied as a defender so got all points for clean sheets, etc due to hardwork of his back 5 but this time he is listed (righfully) as a midfielder and as he plays a DM, he wont get much points, no matter how good he plays on the pitch.. that is the sad part of a DM in FPL

The moment i saw him in midfielders list i knew many new comers wud make the mistake of picking him because of past score and chepa price and i was happy at that.. but to a fellow GI member, i think i shud caution.

^^

neville ?? i gather its the everton captain right ? A word of advice, DONT PICK HIM.

I am sure u saw his uber cheap price of 5 and 105 points he made last time around. I too had him for a good part last season, the thing was he nowdays plays in midfield, last season he was classiefied as a defender so got all points for clean sheets, etc due to hardwork of his back 5 but this time he is listed (righfully) as a midfielder and as he plays a DM, he wont get much points, no matter how good he plays on the pitch.. that is the sad part of a DM in FPL

The moment i saw him in midfielders list i knew many new comers wud make the mistake of picking him because of past score and chepa price and i was happy at that.. but to a fellow GI member, i think i shud caution.

Thanks for the advice mate :panic: It was the Everton captain... Hmm so DMs are a no no then... Guess Cattermole will also not do :nerves: Will have to get some cheap wingers then... Will atleast score some points out of the assists...

EDIT - Subbed him for Gardner... Hopefully he isn't equally bad :panic:

^^

you are right that DM's don't score well in FPL, but in case of Neville it is bit ifferent, because he plays very important role for everton and when they win because he is instrumental, most of the times he gets the bonus points and thats how he had those point last season, moreover rather than picking a player from burnley,wolves, birmingham, hull for 5 pounds it is better to get Neville simply because probability is higher of scoring good points on more regular basis.

^^

you are right that DM's don't score well in FPL, but in case of Neville it is bit ifferent, because he plays very important role for everton and when they win because he is instrumental, most of the times he gets the bonus points and thats how he had those point last season, moreover rather than picking a player from burnley,wolves, birmingham, hull for 5 pounds it is better to get Neville simply because probability is higher of scoring good points on more regular basis.

that is where smart man management comes.. doesn it ??

:raygun:

Joined the league. Team name is Andrian Michaels FC. Please also create a head to head league. I was the 20th member to join so there's no reason to wait now.

@Nemo - we think alike but I have picked Neville because he is a utility man. He will start, can earn points through assists & Everton can keep clean sheets. So he can be useful. It's better than picking Mikel or Masche cause they just assist defenders mostly

Here's my team

fy1i6d.jpg

Still might make changes though

ATTENTION..!!

head to head league created.

As its only for 20 members, please do join fast. I wud like the existing members to be a part of the h2h, so the code for joining the h2h is in the FPL IndianVideoGamer league forum here.

I first thought of PM'ing each member, did so too but soon realised its far too much hard work, sorry for the sloth :giggle:

Joined... Also got a PM from Nemo... Advantages of being a fellow Chelsea fan I guess :threatenlumber:

:O:P

no real advantage..

actually i was thinking of pm'ing all the members, started doing it frm the latest joinies (as they are on this very page) sent to 3-4 but realised its too much of a work and can get confusing.

so decided the alt meathod.

Archived