DS3 Not responding

blitzkreiig

my ds3 works fine :) after the update

btw, did all of you update via internet thru the ps3 or via usb ? :chair: could it be becoz maybe you installed the wrong region firmware :loco:

edit: @rana :chair::cheers:

no i have a pal console and i downloaded from the uk site via usb.please sony fix it :hug:

• 2 weeks later...

Strangely I haven't upgraded yet to FW 3.00 but my DS3 suddenly lost it's rumble ..otherwise works OK but is now for all intents and purposes a sixaxis. The only thing I did was to play SF4 and then i realised that there was no rumble...Any ideas folks ?????? Tried everything from resetting (rear pinhole), connecting via USB, recharging fully and trying to disable and then reenable vibration from the menu...I'm scared to upgrade to FW 3.00 since a lot of people say a few games stopped working....

Strangely I haven't upgraded yet to FW 3.00 but my DS3 suddenly lost it's rumble ..otherwise works OK but is now for all intents and purposes a sixaxis. The only thing I did was to play SF4 and then i realised that there was no rumble...Any ideas folks ?????? Tried everything from resetting (rear pinhole), connecting via USB, recharging fully and trying to disable and then reenable vibration from the menu...I'm scared to upgrade to FW 3.00 since a lot of people say a few games stopped working....

errr.. is force feedback turned on??? u have to turn it on specifically for SF4...

errr.. is force feedback turned on??? u have to turn it on specifically for SF4...

How do I do that ? Is there a specific option where I can do that in the game somewhere ? I looked it up in the manual but all it said was that "press the PS button and turn on the option there " ..it's already on ....tks in advance. :-)

My DS3 turned out to be a fake one and i realized that after the firmware update.There is hope for you yet coz mine died completely after the update while yours has lost its rumble.

How do I do that ? Is there a specific option where I can do that in the game somewhere ? I looked it up in the manual but all it said was that "press the PS button and turn on the option there " ..it's already on ....tks in advance. :-)

check in game options/settings... don't remember exactly where it is.... if u can't find it i will check n get back to ya....

My DS3 turned out to be a fake one and i realized that after the firmware update.There is hope for you yet coz mine died completely after the update while yours has lost its rumble.

Nope mine isn't fake ...bought it from Croma with bill....trying Sony service to see if they can help...

check in game options/settings... don't remember exactly where it is.... if u can't find it i will check n get back to ya....

Dabba, I checked everywhere but maybe i missed it...r u sure it's an option for the ds3 and not the fightpad/controller ? Appreciate it if u cud look and let me know.

Upgraded to firmware 3.1.....Still the DS3 is stuck at those 2 lights :wallbash:

That does it, never heading to Palika for anything gaming related.

:dance: ... dat means only fake controllers stopped working after 3.0 update ... i felt 2h n 2u ones werent working..cause that was the conclusion on playstation forums ....

Mine is 2h .. hongkong .... and surprisingly worked abs. ok B)

Archived