Bioware wants Moar Sex in games

AtheK

She looks like she's trying to solve an algebra problem or something while brushing her teeth. And btw, that avatar is the farthest thing from erotic.

<----------------- This on the other hand :lol:

peace

nope, this is farthest from erotic..

manboobs.JPG

well.. unless, ya know, like some junk in that trunk

that is a dood by the way :P

omg....there is a trend towards simulation games

not too long before we see sex simulator games..there already are there on pc..but on consoles 720p..not yet

or maybe a rpg...where a scene is being shot and u select the dialogues

or maybe a hack and spank kinda game type :lol:

:P:wOOtjumpy:

In a way is wierd sex in games are more hot than sex in movies :P and most of the current gen games are shooters.

we need more heavy rain and mass effect.

...and The Witcher.

I dunno but those cards were >>> pixelated nudity.

The story sequences in Dragon Age, from what they've shown, seem a lot more stilted than the ones in Mass Effect.

The gamplay already looked ropey, so I was hoping the story would at least be well done.

I'll be waiting for the reviews now.. :|

Mass Effect's presentation is one of a kind. I don't think ANY RPG (even the ones from Bioware) comes close to the dialog system and the overall execution of the story elements.

Either way Dragon Age is a must buy for me. It's been a long time since I've played a traditional RPG on the PC. Yeah there was Drakensang but I kinda got bored of it halfway through. The combat system was wonky and unpredictable.

IMO, make a great game without sex. Then make a movie on the game and put all the sex there.

uncharted movie is in the works... :fear:

She looks like she's trying to solve an algebra problem or something while brushing her teeth. And btw, that avatar is the farthest thing from erotic.

<----------------- This on the other hand :O

peace

misplaced the arrow this time..... :P shame on u.... :P

OT: Hows the new Star Ocean? Worth a buy on the cheap?

Definitely. Not a great game but decent enough. More impressions in the Star Ocean thread...

Speaking of the camera in DAO... I remember reading some hands-on previews that mentioned that it's a lot better than NWN. If there was anything that almost made me give up on those games it was the camera. None of the available camera options worked well.

<----------------- This on the other hand :scratchchin:

peace

The only reason yoou find it erotic is cuz she has pes written on her left tit

Archived