Help Needed about Xbox360

ayush12ice

My 360 has been switched on for more than 12 hours. it's not even remotely hot anywhere. :cry:

Thanks Rakesh for that youtube vid, did that to connect the AV cable + HDMI.

XBOX-HDMI-ADPATER_001.jpg

can i find this in delhi newhere?

Can you tell me where you got this from? I was searching for it myself.

hehe, i tried that policy. it is very hard to keep others when i m not arnd from not wearing it..

@ noctis, i didn't try to find it. I got the HD component cable from Rashroxx & took off the cover of the cable & plugged both HDMI & component cable together.

for removing the cover, refer to the video Rakesh posted in the previous pages.

• 2 weeks later...

i have some more queries.

1) How do i pause downloads?

2) Why do background downloads download slower?

3) If i connect two controllers, & i switch off no. 1, How do switch no. 2 to no.1?

4) If i install a game to the HDD, & i press 'A' on the disc icon, does the game run from the HDD or the disc?

3) If i connect two controllers, & i switch off no. 1, How do switch no. 2 to no.1?

If ur playing SP game and switch off one of ur controllers the 2nd controller automatically takes the first controller position but just need to switch it ON again

4) If i install a game to the HDD, & i press 'A' on the disc icon, does the game run from the HDD or the disc?

It always runs the game from HDD if the game has already been installed to HDD. but u need to insert the disc to play

1 u cant , if ure in a game or playin mp it automatically pauses em , ull have to cancel em but when u put em bak on dload they will continue from where they left off

2 they dont actually mine work as fast

3 ull need to switch off the second controller and switch it on again for it to get selected as the 1st player , but if the 2nd one is signed into a profile ull need to quit the profile n blah

4 itll run from the hdd only

1. You'll have to cancel it. If you download the thing again, it'll resume from the previous point.

2. I don't think they do.

3. If you've signed-in two different profiles to the controllers, then you can't. You'll have to restart the 360.

4. The game runs off the HDD if you press A. You can press a separate button to run it off the Disc (I think it's Y).

Just hit Xbox guide button on controller, select Active downloads from the first tab of mini-menu, select the item you are downloading and hit Cancel Download. Don't worry, it doesn't delete the partially downloaded file, you will need to start the download from the Marketplace to resume it.

Do you mean downloading when you turn off the console? Never noticed, cuz I was never around whenever I did that :P

does this mean the partial dld takes space on my HDD somewhere.

How can i delete this partial dld if i dont want to dld it any further?

Go to system setting>memory then delete away! Partially downloaded stuff will say something like marketplace content and have a partially downloaded symbol next to it.

• 1 month later...

Archived