khanak

The Laptop/Notebook thread.

A lot of ppl in here say Sony lappys are shite.....u would have been better off with a Dell or HP laptop. Well, next time u wanna buy something...ask in here...we'll help

Can anyone suggest me a lappy within 50k range?? its either going for the lappy or building a rig.

your inputs here will help me if i choose to continue gaming on my consoles and go for a lappy.

I will use it for well...watching movies :P, lots of browsing and some gaming( doesn't have to run in high detail). would be happy if runs the games in atleast med settings..I was considering a laptop so that i can do most of this while lying on my bed..

How good is this from Dell?? Dell Studio 15

A lot of ppl in here say Sony lappys are shite.....u would have been better off with a Dell or HP laptop. Well, next time u wanna buy something...ask in here...we'll help

Yup right.. And the optimistic me even bought a 3 year extended warrenty with that shitty laptop..which didnt last 3 weeks.. :threatenlumber:

Can anyone suggest me a lappy within 50k range?? its either going for the lappy or building a rig.

your inputs here will help me if i choose to continue gaming on my consoles and go for a lappy.

I will use it for well...watching movies :P, lots of browsing and some gaming( doesn't have to run in high detail). would be happy if runs the games in atleast med settings..I was considering a laptop so that i can do most of this while lying on my bed..

How good is this from Dell?? Dell Studio 15

er..any help on this??

Yup right.. And the optimistic me even bought a 3 year extended warrenty with that shitty laptop..which didnt last 3 weeks.. :threatenlumber:

iit's more bad luck i guess... my sis has been using a vaio for a couple of years now... no major issue as such... :console:

iit's more bad luck i guess... my sis has been using a vaio for a couple of years now... no major issue as such... :console:

Bad Luck- YES!! I 'm kinda used to it by now :(

But Bad Service from Sony... SUX!!!! Why do we pay premium to Sony when they are lousy, unhelpful and located at goddamn place in some shitty nook somewhere.. :rant:

Oye Hoye!!!

Sony finally replaced my Laptop and gave me a brand new E-series.. (Though They didn't have white n silver!)

All my trips to Saki Naka.. My ranting on the Customer Service Helpline.. My wait n Boiling Blood.. all sooooo worth it! :bicycle:

Happy Happy Tonight.. :exoticdance:

Trouble is, I need to wreck my brain now to install all software..etc .. to get me started..

What OS does it have??

Win 7 i believe

Yup.. Actually, I m not all that happy with the decision to get it anymore .. Wish I had checked it here before I bought it.. Cud have bought something even better in 50k kinda budget..Haina?

But it works for my basic comp needs anyway..so thats ok, I guess..

Any ideas about Acer after sales service? I'm planning to buy a new laptop (TimelineX 4820T or 4820TG). Was planning to get asus bamboo series but that is much more expensive as compared to acer..

Full Of Crap,I'd rather buy a candy and choke on it and sue the guy and get free of those for life then get Acer Gaycer,

Yup.. Actually, I m not all that happy with the decision to get it anymore .. Wish I had checked it here before I bought it.. Cud have bought something even better in 50k kinda budget..Haina?

But it works for my basic comp needs anyway..so thats ok, I guess..

Wow 50k for that crap

If u went the Dell way u could have gotten a Studio XPS 16...and that is just a brilliant laptop!!

They said the batteryz gone and they will replace it.. They did that and I got my laptop back.. Just 2 days after..It again went into this coma..and I sat there looking helplessly at him.. :huh:

Sony lappys are never him :P

Edited by Just_Another_Guy