Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HundredProofSam

Introducing GamersMint.com

Introducing GamersMint.com

gamersmint.jpg

As has been told to us by many a suit-wearing executive from the industry, gaming is still at a nascent stage in India. So the more people we have to spread the good word, the better. And that’s what GamersMint.com is about – bringing its readers reviews, previews, and features as well as news and rumours from the Indian and international gaming scene.

Helmed by a certain PS3 Slim-winning IVG member with quite a few other familiar names on its writing staff, GamersMint looks in good hands, and as it celebrates its official launch today, we wish them all the best.

Click here to visit GamersMint.com

I like it :blink:

Needs content on platforms that aren't the PS3, though. Braid is tagged as just PS3, for instance :|

PC first, plus lots of 360, PS2, PSP and DS. Oh, and the Wii :)

As I told cyborg a couple of weeks ago, I feel the design needs more colour. It's kinda bland. Also, that logo needs to go.

But after all, the content is what will matter. We've see too many "next big thing" gaming sites/blogs come and go or just lie dormant after a few months of activity. They will need to keep churning out content, and good content.

Best of luck to them

peace

Looks good. Could use a bit of consolidation though, seems a bit cluttered. Too many links all over the place.

I like the color choices though. It could use a little more splash as Sam says but its got a nice soothing tone to it.

ahh good to see a desi gaming site...india is opening up big time....great job cyborg....& there bound to be some problem here & there but they can be taken care of eventually...it just started today....all the best to everyone involved in this venture....

I must say he has done a very commendable job .

Good to see so many things happening on gaming in INDIA.

All the best Cyborg.

Thanks bro. We are just starting out, your feedback will help us get better. :)

wait a sec, so cyborg won the ps3 slim

congrats cyborg....and good luck for ur new venture

Yo, I won t3h SLIM!

Thanks for the best wishes. :)

awesome..!! looks like the slim went to the right guy. will check out the site in a wile but the layout looks neat and most imp AMAZING BG !!! a light BG is always-always welcome.

Thanks buddy. Do give us your honest feedback, it will help us a lot.

awesome start bro!!!

a blog ,a forum and a dedicated site towards gaming

the site is nice,aint too fancy and is simple!!!

Glad you liked it and do keep checking it out on a regular basis. :P

Only thing is the font, looks way too amateurish.

Hmm, let's hear it from a few more guys. The font can be changed. Thanks for the input.

I like it

Needs content on platforms that aren't the PS3, though. Braid is tagged as just PS3, for instance :|

PC first, plus lots of 360, PS2, PSP and DS. Oh, and the Wii

We hope we can strive towards that. Churning out content across all platforms on a regular basis. :)

luks arent decieving for a gaming website ......

Can you try rephrasing that?

all the best :unsure:

n for good luck.... :chair:

:P

one thing i noticed. besides the photos der should be 2 lines like a satire or comment or remark to make article interesting. here there r author names n start of article. its just my opinion. thought it would be more nice!!

Thanks for the input, will keep this in mind. :)

good work cyborg

Thanks Junior.

The site looks rocking.Awesome job cyborg

Really nice to see gaming penetration increasing in India.Brings a tear to my eyes *sniff*

Thanks dude, and this is just the beginning as there will be an influx of gaming goodness penetrating India in days to come! :P

As I told cyborg a couple of weeks ago, I feel the design needs more colour. It's kinda bland. Also, that logo needs to go.

But after all, the content is what will matter. We've see too many "next big thing" gaming sites/blogs come and go or just lie dormant after a few months of activity. They will need to keep churning out content, and good content.

Best of luck to them

peace

Yea, I did keep your points in mind. We are looking to add some colors to our site theme very soon.

As for the logo, we did try and have some more funky designs in, but our team said we should stick with this one, so it remains the same for the time being. What exactly do you find wrong with it?

Yup, bad colors on the logo definitely.

Thanks for the input keyo, please give us more feedback regarding the site. :unsure:

Looks good. Could use a bit of consolidation though, seems a bit cluttered. Too many links all over the place.

I like the color choices though. It could use a little more splash as Sam says but its got a nice soothing tone to it.

Hey, thanks for the feedback afty. The site's layout is not cluttered imo. Give it sometime and I am sure you will get used to it.

As for the color scheme, we will def try and work something out as per Sam's and your suggestions. Thanks for liking it though.

agreed with afty here, bg is soothing.

i dunno man i like my sites to look uncluttered..

The site's not really cluttered, it looks so now as many instances of the same article are scattered here n there coz we are just starting out but once we fill in all section and remove some sub-sections from the boxes, it will look far better. Also, this being a site theme, we cant really go with a clean and simple link-interface but I keeping my fingers crossed that once you give it sometime, you can adjust yourself. Also, if your not really and search and find types, then the feautred content box should keep you updated about all the lastest articles.

Thanks for the inputs once again and do keep giving us more.

^^ My exact same thought.

The link are all over the place which kinda looks messy and is also hard to keep a track of "what-was-i-looking-at-last-before-scrolling-down" :P

Also logo needs a little improvement as well.

Otheriwse good stuff :chair:

Thanks for inputs and good wishes. Please refer to my replies to afty's and nemo's post for your complaint.

ahh good to see a desi gaming site...india is opening up big time....great job cyborg....& there bound to be some problem here & there but they can be taken care of eventually...it just started today....all the best to everyone involved in this venture....

Thanks a lot buddy and what you said is completely true. This is our first day and now we can def get better with all you guys giving us your valauble inputs.

Here's hoping we can keep updating our content on a regular basis and entertain you guys for years to come.

Cheers!