Shank

Cyborg

i had written to klei on twitter to ask them the length of the game, cause i think gamespot said 2 hrs, ign said 3 hrs, some ars wesbite said 5 hrs.

klei said the game is 4-5 hrs, & that it cant be 2 hrs, unless you have played the game before.. plus there is some hard mode as well.

thats what they said..

anyways ill wait for this to go on sale, ill save my money for castle crashers coming to psn at the end of this month.

Played the game for an hour and it has been awesome so far :thumbsup:

Currently stuck at the first boss the Butcher... If anyone has managed to kill him then some suggestions please... After I died the first time the Game showed the hint - Shoot the meat to lure the butcher... But he is too damn fast... He keeps on hitting his attacks and after taking 4 or 5 hits I am dead

What a brilliant game lol.

My only complain is that the game "seems" to have an awesome juggle mechanic but doesn't provides you with a specific move/command that allows you to launch enemies in air.

^I rely on hit and run, I stab em from one side and shift the sides, tht way he the mofo runs off to the other end, plus gunning him and using the wall helps as well,try that buddy,

:good:

Wasn't using the walls properly before... Finished him and Cassandra... Will continue playing it tomorrow...

Just finished playing a level or 2...DAMN!!...i love this game

Fk the haters

This is as close to being a dudebro as u can...well except playing the game named dudebro!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

How is it that in this day and age developers still cant seem to throw in a basic save game mechanic if you quit the game. Yeah I get the levels are small and its supposed to be old school but if you can have mid level checkpoints then why the f**k cant it save my game at the checkpoint when I quit?

Anyway, aside from that stupid bit of dumbf**kery game is great fun so far. Really enjoying it. Does it have Co op on the PC??

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I've stopped playing Shank since I've reached the final boss. Too fckin hard to kill and too frustrating....

Though the game offers really tricky and more than a person can handle..... the final boss is exceedingly simply......

- Use Small melee attacks.. its more effective dan large attacks which is slow or bullets that do not make much of a diffrent.

- Move towards him and use Grapple to go close and use rolll actions and Melee... dats dat..!!! its a bit time taking... but it works ;) Grapple-Mellee-Evade... goes in a cycle.. :) leme know if dat worked...

Archived