"Drink" thread

Ne0

we grew up on the good Old Monk + thumbs up .. pure magic.

these days, dad's house (army house) has this amazing tree house (more like a machaan)... to sit there in the nites, cool breeze, with a stiff Black label on the rocks. thats nirvana

special mention, to Singha beer. whenever i am in the southeast. Smooth and cheap and nice warm kick

And I started hating vodka ever since Sprite started tasting like Vodka to me :cry:

+1 :O

btw WTF is LIT??? i have "sampled" almost everything, early on it was vodka+sprite or rum+coke, then JD+coke now....

Jack Daniels/Black Label on the rocks + mutton seekh kebabs :drool:

for those who wanna get drunk really fast go guzzle long island ice tea :scarerun:

When with the gf, if its Whisky, its Antiquity Blue or Signature ( Jack Daniels is expensive )

Usually its Bacardi Limon with the free peanuts and cheeselings ( Love that combo from Galaxy of Stars in malad ) :dance:

When with el cheapo friends or office mates,

Vodka ( smirnoff or gorbatschew) with daal tadka fry :chair: at a dhaba

8-9 yrs ago when me and my friends were discovering ways to get high, we used to dip bread in old monk. And ofcourse the "other-wordly" combination of bread + iodex :D:sleep:

wow, now THIS is a thread i like :D

:unsure: Jack Daniels is Bourbon then ?

I wanna have Blue label once... never had it :(

JD is an american whiskey(as already ppl have mentioned). now i'm some1 who believes in the case of liquer wht matters in the end is only that u like the taste n the high u get.

JDs got a nice woody-casky taste to it. tried it on the rocks, tastes nice, but then agn its actually to crude to be had like that on a regular basis. generally i've seen that ppl prefer having it with coke. Personally i think the duties add to much to the price.....& its simply freegin american tharra[sry to all JD fans]. so too for tequila, mexican tharra a bit refined, thats all.

A blue label, well my frds, thats a league in itself. I suggest u move up the ladder [ read : Cheap IMFL -> gud IMFL -> red label -> black label -> blue label] that way u'll appreciate the taste better. plus they give u a cleaner high(no heavy head the morning after ,even in relatively higher qtys)

Black Label and coke when the booze is free.

When I am paying Old Monk n Coke FTW!

I used to be a rum n coke person myself in early college days, n i've seen all my frds who're rum-coke types, they mix their whiskeys with coke.

But if any1 asks me , a Johny walker [or for that matter any good Scotch] with coke kills the taste of the Scotch. better if u go with Soda[though it'll add bitterness to the taste at times] or simply on ice [a lil mineral water to dilute while preserving the taste]. if ur mixing a cola, u kill the taste.....so better option is to go with a good IMFL whiskey n add coke.....tastes about the same [plus u save a LOTTTA dough :hug: ]

but then...."to each his own"

vodka (Absolute) + Sprite + lotsa ice + grilled prawns in garlic sauce :P

:lol:

gr8 combo dude :doh:

LIIT --->> Long Island Ice Tea

think its simply LIT [Long island Ice Tea]

And ofcourse the "other-wordly" combination of bread + iodex :scratchchin::P

does it really wurk?? ive heard about it from ppl but it gives me an eerie feeling even thinkin of it...

Also, the theory, "RedBull gives you Wings!" is False... it has a modified version,,,,

"RedBull + Vodka gives you Wings!" Believe.

@Madhav

redbull with any any alcohol is a dangerous combo. I have been told it's never a good idea to mix vodka, whisky rum or any other intoxicating drinks with redbull. The high sugar content in it is what causes alcohol to mix too rapidly in the body or something like that :scratchchin: I once had whisky with mangola and that was one nasty kick.

About the bread+iodex thing, Hell, it works like a charm :P

Archived