Random stuff from the internet (not news)

Aftrunner

Read it and weep:

Almost had a similar experience when I tried to cancel my Adobe billing. Realised they aren't gonna do sh*t, so changed the payment to a VCC with 3-4 USD, and they couldn't charge further. 

Affinity is a good replacement for Adobe stuff. 

2 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Read it and weep:

Almost had a similar experience when I tried to cancel my Adobe billing. Realised they aren't gonna do sh*t, so changed the payment to a VCC with 3-4 USD, and they couldn't charge further. 

Affinity is a good replacement for Adobe stuff. 

Lol. Went through similar sh*t for AdobeCloud.

They had an annual licence and a monthly one, annual was charging on monthly basis. So like any other sub out there I should be able to "cancel anytime".

But hell no, clowns. 

Google "Hyundai". 

Hyundai India's Twitter account is now private.

Their Pakistani official account called for liberation of Kashmir. Some Indians questioned the Indian account on the need of a Korean car maker meddling in such affairs. The Hyundai India account blocked all who questioned the Pakistani tweet. 

Now the acc is private. 

WTF. :lol:

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Google "Hyundai". 

Their Pakistani official account called for liberation of Kashmir. Some Indians questioned the Indian account on the need of a Korean car maker meddling in such affairs. The Hyundai India account blocked all who questioned the Pakistani tweet. 

Now the acc is private. 

18 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Google "Hyundai". 

Now the acc is private. 

I dont get why this MNC get into politics. 

9 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

I dont get why this MNC get into politics. 

Thats certainly done by apaki running that account or some local level dealership. Not only is india one of the biggest market for hyundai but the diplomatic relations between us is excellent. No way they're going to ruin all this over something that doesn't even concern them. 

1 minute ago, KnackChap said:

Thats certainly done by a *Pakistani running that account or some local level dealership. Not only is india one of the biggest market for hyundai but the diplomatic relations between us is excellent. No way they're going to ruin all this over something that doesn't even concern them. 

Yeah i guessed that. But what pissed me was hyundai india blocking accounts.

12 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Thats certainly done by apaki running that account or some local level dealership. Not only is india one of the biggest market for hyundai but the diplomatic relations between us is excellent. No way they're going to ruin all this over something that doesn't even concern them. 

Hyundai India blocked accounts of Indians asking for a clarification, and then made their own account private. 

They really need better social account managers. 

15 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Hyundai India blocked accounts of Indians asking for a clarification, and then made their own account private. 

They really need better social account managers. 

28 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

The issue was actually not a very big deal because it was done by a dealer and not their official account. The response and management of the whole situation was very poor. They could have just apologized and mentioned that they do not associate with such views and will take appropriate action against the dealer.

48 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

We need Stricker laws to counter such cases, asap. 

What stricter laws? Laws are already there. Right to self defence can be used. She can be booked under criminal intimidation, causing public nuisance etc. Just that no one wants to use these laws against women because they will get booked under molestation and attempt to rape and what not :rofl:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

What stricter laws? Laws are already there. Right to self defence can be used. She can be booked under criminal intimidation, causing public nuisance etc. Just that no one wants to use these laws against women because they will get booked under molestation and attempt to rape and what not :rofl:

With visual evidence readily available, she won't be able to cry wolf. 

Just now, radicaldude said:

With visual evidence readily available, she won't be able to cry wolf. 

What's stopping her for claiming something happened before or after?

That sadly summarises everything