Random stuff from the internet (not news)

Aftrunner

16 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

With visual evidence readily available, she won't be able to cry wolf. 

That evidence is used in court after chargesheet is filed. The evidence stage comes 2-3 years after chargesheet. Before that man is arrested by police or has to go underground to apply anticipatory bail or apply bail after arrest, which lower courts usually reject in case of molestation or attempt to rape cases. Also he probably looses his job and career. He might be able to win the case after 4-5 years when he uses the evidence. Which again girl can claim it's fake and doctored and send to 2-3 forensic labs in country which are already overloaded.

• Sad 1

On 2/7/2022 at 12:38 PM, rushaboswal said:

Yeah i guessed that. But what pissed me was hyundai india blocking accounts.

On 2/7/2022 at 12:49 PM, Bird Bird Bird said:

Hyundai India blocked accounts of Indians asking for a clarification, and then made their own account private. 

They really need better social account managers. 

Seems like corporate PR incompetence more than anything else

Or it's some retarded attempt at a "balancing act" and "neutrality"

they have some 17% share of car market here, In absolute numbers idk how many cars sold and being sold each year, whatever it is there is no question of any "balancing".

23 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Seems like corporate PR incompetence more than anything else

Or it's some retarded attempt at a "balancing act" and "neutrality"

they have some 17% share of car market here, In absolute numbers idk how many cars sold and being sold each year, whatever it is there is no question of any "balancing".

Aftermath: https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/india/india-summons-s-korean-envoy-to-deliver-strong-message-on-kashmir/articleshow/89428108.cms

1 minute ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Honestly i like this. Way too many brands getting away with this sh*t. Good to see government showing spine. Dont think government cant do anything beyond a harsh word though. 

3 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Sorry not sorry. 

They asked states how many ppl died because of lack of oxygen.

States including MH & Delhi replied, zero.

When this question was asked in parliament, govt replied that "as per information supplied by states..."

I think media wants Modi to personally visit each hospital and compile a list 

1 hour ago, Right said:

They asked states how many ppl died because of lack of oxygen.

States including MH & Delhi replied, zero.

When this question was asked in parliament, govt replied that "as per information supplied by states..."

I think media wants Modi to personally visit each hospital and compile a list 

UP too. The state which banned asking for oxygen and bed support on social media. ;)

• Haha 2

https://astralcodexten.substack.com/p/heuristics-that-almost-always-work or Why experts exist ? 

Whenever someone pooh-poohs rationality as unnecessary, or makes fun of rationalists for spending zillions of brain cycles on “obvious” questions, check how they’re making their decisions. 99.9% of the time, it’s Heuristics That Almost Always Works.

(but make sure to watch for the other 0.1%; those are the people you learn from!)

Great read. :thumbsup:

19 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

What would your reaction be if a trans woman won female artist of the year award? 

I would say well deserved.

How is this related to the tweet though? A woman said she loves herself for being a woman, and she is getting cancelled for saying that.

18 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

It's relevant because when a trans woman would win, many would sh*t on it saying that's not a woman. Obvious solution is to just not gender the awards. So now people find a way to sh*t on it too. 

You would sh*t on SJWs and feminists without have the awareness to understand that this wouldn't be needed in the first place if we didn't oppress the ever living sh*t out of the people SJWs bat for (sometimes to their own detriment). 

On a similar note, laws are heavily weighted towards women because are the ones getting f**ked over for most of our history and even today. 

Besides that, I feel this and covid thread is a dumping ground for alt right talking points. 

Only people on the far left will think these are alt right points.

• Like 3