Random stuff from the internet (not news)

Aftrunner

On 2/8/2022 at 5:23 PM, Bird Bird Bird said:

Sorry not sorry. 

Something Similar I saw related to data for PM Cares Fund, I tried raising a point in a group when PM cares news came out that its private fund so they won't show no transparency

Some bhakt was like "PM cArEs WaS AlWayS a PrIvate, yOu HaVe To Be ReTarDed tO Think iT waSn'T" 

1 hour ago, Right said:

Wow. This is the jhakaas jugad, Anand Mahindra talks about.

Fantastic.

Ya. I don't know the real life performance or costs involved but it looks really effective and something that can work great. Especially it's charging, pedalling for 20 minutes was charging battery to 50%. It will be boon in rural areas where people can't use mopeds or bikes due to overall price and fuel costs. 

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

:O

This is nothing new. There was an even worse video of a maid beating the sh*t out of an infant. She knew they had CCTV all over, so she turned off the lights to do it. However, CCTV had night vision so everything was captured clearly on camera. This was from Pune, several years ago. Husband and wife both worked in call center for night shifts. There have been many incidents similar to this.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

This is nothing new. There was an even worse video of a maid beating the sh*t out of an infant. She knew they had CCTV all over, so she turned off the lights to do it. However, CCTV had night vision so everything was captured clearly on camera. This was from Pune, several years ago. Husband and wife both worked in call center for night shifts. There have been many incidents similar to this.

Yeah I remember that one. f**k still gives me chills.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Comingle said:

She seems like a judgemental a**hole. Her immediate reaction to this is victim blaming having zero idea about the parents' situation and shows no empathy towards them. 

Quite surprising that as a Lefty, you find being judgemental a bad thing.

I think anyone who is in for any cause, has to keep aside all inhibitions and pretend like a total a**hole to appear righteous.