Random stuff from the internet (not news)

Aftrunner

Too much dependence on a single country (US in this case) is a bad idea. 

The foreign policy of USA is a 101 on self interests. 

Heck they gave f16s to Pakistan which they used against us. 

Regarding economic sanctions, I strongly believe eventually an axis of nations (China, russia et al) would float something to counter the dollar. Or maybe for a league amongst themselves for economic activities). 

19 hours ago, The Panda said:

Is it simply le russia bad invading countries or there is more to it?

Back in 2014 they did a color revolution there and removed the pro-Russian stooge Yanukovich( also very corrupt, that's the revolution part in color revolution )

Since then they have a govt of Western stooges.

The current invasion is because Ukraine wants to join NATO, which means US and other bases parked right at the border of European Russia, close to Moscow.

Zelensky and other stooges on planes to London/NY etc. once the situation goes beyond salvaging.

Average Ukranian plebs meanwhile will be blown up, lose limbs, get crippled, get shot at, homes demolished in defense of the country.

This drama only proves that the West can't be trusted to come to your aid when you are attacked apart from mUh SaNcTiOns when the attacker is peer-level and nuclear armed, Saddam wagera chalta hai i guess

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

20220225_171027.jpg

Go woke.......

They have an actor-comedian as president, this is beyond woke, it is joke, really feel sad for average guy ukranians, life and property is in danger because of Great Power games.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

They have an actor-comedian as president, this is beyond woke, it is joke, really feel sad for average guy ukranians, life and property is in danger because of Great Power games.

I would argue that Zelenksy is doing much better than an average politician in this case. He's still in Ukraine ! Trying to fight and find a solution. Asking for all the help possible. 

He has to tread a very thin tight rope at the moment. No one wants to be in his shoes. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Back in 2014 they did a color revolution there and removed the pro-Russian stooge Yanukovich( also very corrupt, that's the revolution part in color revolution )

Since then they have a govt of Western stooges.

The current invasion is because Ukraine wants to join NATO, which means US and other bases parked right at the border of European Russia, close to Moscow.

Zelensky and other stooges on planes to London/NY etc. once the situation goes beyond salvaging.

Average Ukranian plebs meanwhile will be blown up, lose limbs, get crippled, get shot at, homes demolished in defense of the country.

This drama only proves that the West can't be trusted to come to your aid when you are attacked apart from mUh SaNcTiOns when the attacker is peer-level and nuclear armed, Saddam wagera chalta hai i guess

That's sad. Thanks for the nice tl;dr.

2 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Crazy. 

Don't think Putin will execute him even if captured. I think the Ukrainians & rest of world are shell shocked at how quickly this has played off. I mean their ambassador here was literally in tears yesterday and pleading modi to talk to Putin as if he's going to listen. 

And for all this talk of drones and next gen warfare, it's the age old boots on the ground backed by heavy artillery/air support that has worked again. 

19 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Crazy. 

They won't kill him( and make him a martyr  ), they'll let him escape.

Which will have a much worse effect on Ukranian morale.

8 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Don't think Putin will execute him even if captured. I think the Ukrainians & rest of world are shell shocked at how quickly this has played off. I mean their ambassador here was literally in tears yesterday and pleading modi to talk to Putin as if he's going to listen. 

And for all this talk of drones and next gen warfare, it's the age old boots on the ground backed by heavy artillery/air support that has worked again. 

Poor guys were bamboozled by illusions of Western "support"( i.e boots on ground ) just like Georgia, Armenia before them.

9 hours ago, Right said:

US is ruled by a pussy who is hiding behind media aand hoping that somehow they will defend his pussyness by blaming it on Trump.

oh and what do you think trump would have done? he called Putin's move as genius afaik