Random stuff from the internet (not news)

Aftrunner

I find it not surprising that a large group wanted India to vote against Russia and go with US. Same people have been in bed with USSR/Russia for 70 yrs and bitched about America being evil capitalist nation.

Ukraine has played with the fire and this situation was brewing up for almost a decade. Putin is just waiting for NATO to take an aggressive action.

14 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Is this whatsapp University video? :rolleyes:

Why,

He's right bro.

Infact,Russia took over cremia just after pro russian ruling party lost his power and pro western got in the power ( thats sad though in both situation for ukrain)

And i just saw that someone compared zelenskiy aginst afghanistan's x-president ?,that ghani fled and left his country alone.

I mean whatttt,thats taliban in afghanistan bro, completely diff. Situation there.

Or you trying to say that there is no difference b/w Taliban and Russia

19 minutes ago, Felix the cat said:

And i just saw that someone compared zelenskiy aginst afghanistan's x-president ?,that ghani fled and left his country alone.

I mean whatttt,thats taliban in afghanistan bro, completely diff. Situation there.

Or you trying to say that there is no difference b/w Taliban and Russia

Yeah. If ghani and saleh didn't run, their dead bodies would have been hanging from a traffic pole in Kabul after having their private parts chopped off just like what happened with najibullah. 

• Like 1

Civilians are literally being forced to stand & fight. 

Last page someone was saying respect to Ukranian regime. 

There is no respect in letting civilians die needlessly if you know you can’t keep up with a much bigger army. 

He should either leave(which he has rejected) or surrender to Russians. 

No point provoking needless bloodshed of civilians. 

• Like 1

Anyone who is supporting Russia on whatever it’s doing. 

Is simply out of their minds. 

India obviously can’t vote against Russia in UNSC coz of it’s current position between China,Pakistan,Nepal & Srilanka. 

But they condemned the use of violence in strong words which is the best we can do right now. 

17 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I mean what's up with everyone pushing their own agenda into this. 

War is bad. Always. And almost always there is no good justification for wanton death and destruction. 

It's easy sitting at your home while scratching your balls with the benefit of hindsight speculating on what Ukraine's government could've done better to not get f**ked by Russia. 

First of all, a country is not supposed to work actively towards not getting invaded by another country. No matter how you spin it, Putin is the aggressor here which is bad and not how things should in this day and age. 

I mean, seriously. f**k all the geopolitical nonsense and see it for what it is. It's people losing lives for nothing. Russia must have helped us but so what? Not having a spine is how we have a situation where suddenly having mass concentration camps is suddenly ok for the second time in the last 100 years. 

And anyone trying to push their own thoughts and trying to relate to the situation in Ukraine is just stupid. Who are you guys to give advice on war when the max action you've seen in life is when you got bullied in school. 

Waiting for people saying hurr durr Ukraine opposed India at UN so let them die