Random stuff from the internet (not news)

Aftrunner

5 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Propaganda on both sides.

Definitely. I think Russia will get Ukraine eventually. It def did not go acc to their plan but they will just throw bodies at it and keep a sustained effort going. 

But i also think their economy will be royally f**ked by all this + sanctions

Kinda agree with a lot from this article (Clickbait headline btw)

https://amp.scroll.in/article/1018443/ukraine-crisis-why-indians-on-the-internet-are-lauding-new-delhis-support-for-russia

Also

Looks like a rupee ruble strategy is underway. China most likely will do the same. Good move to decrease dollar power. 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird

5 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Kinda agree with a lot from this article (Clickbait headline btw)

https://amp.scroll.in/article/1018443/ukraine-crisis-why-indians-on-the-internet-are-lauding-new-delhis-support-for-russia

Also

Looks like a rupee ruble strategy is underway. China most likely will do the same. Good move to decrease dollar power. 

Inb4 whatsapp University

15 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Meh Russia is economically weak regardless of sanctions. It'll do nothing to displace dollar. 

I don't think the strategy is to displace it. But big powers getting together can surely weaken it. 

28 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

In case the $ weakens, assault options available at Bidens disposal ?

They Americans can always rename the Russian roulette to something else like how they renamed the "French fries" to "Freedom fries" after France opposed their invasion of Iraq :giggle:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Meh Russia is economically weak regardless of sanctions. It'll do nothing to displace dollar. 

USA tore apart Libya because Gaddafi was talking about an African Union that would introduce alternate currencies to the US$ (Not displace, just an alternate between them).

Russia-China et al. Alternate Currency Union is a far bigger deal than any African Union.

The only reason USA has not yet entered the war is because if Russian nukes IMO. Otherwise they would have finished off Russia long before any thought of entering Ukriane even entered in Putin's mind.

14 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I'm not sure if the best way of reducing American influence is by aligning ourselves with a failing state and a historically hostile country.

Heck, I don't think China has shown any kind of support to Russia till now. 

We won't need to show support. But there is a big problem for us. Russia has given away it's economic independence to China. As long as China is there - sanctions won't work on Russia (Just ad they did not work on Iran). Which means Russia is most probably going to be a puppet of China. We have no more allies then.

As far as China's support to Russia - they already are doing it. They did not support Russian Sanction. In beginning of Feb 2022, they removed all controls on sale of Russian Wheat and Barley to China. They also increased oil orders from Russia.

They have simply not come out and announced full on support or alternate currency yet. But from all indicators - they are supporting Russia to the maximum extent.

• Like 1

Putin would not even think twice before nuking usa to stone age, in case Biden thinks of doing something which harms the interests of Russia. 

Usa and nato at this point is all bark and no bite. Like i said they can do nothing except "kadi ninda". 

American hegemony is slowly eroding. They can't do shite against nuclear powers. Nations should comprehend this fact and then design their foreign policies around this. 

Heck won't be surprised if China annexes Taiwan next.

3 hours ago, radicaldude said:

American hegemony is slowly eroding. They can't do shite against nuclear powers. Nations should comprehend this fact and then design their foreign policies around this. 

Heck won't be surprised if China annexes Taiwan next.

Maybe bcs no Country able to  afford world war

They all know about this,from past experience, specially USA knows that its not gonna be like what happened in WWII.

many countries have intercontinental missiles system now,USA will get f**ked up good this time if war happened.

Anyone who thinks that US/NATO & the current Ukrainian regime are not partly responsible for the pain on humanity being suffered by the Ukrainians & foreigners who were there for xyz reason. 

Are equally delusional to the ones who think Putin is on a righteous path. 

Edited by AnK

31 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

Hands down the most unintentionally hilarious thing I have watched in some time.

When your friend causes trouble in the class but you're the one who gets the scolding instead  xD