Random stuff from the internet (not news)

Aftrunner

1 hour ago, quixote_1989 said:

Hands down the most unintentionally hilarious thing I have watched in some time.

Lol, thought I wasted 2 minutes until the real adams started speaking.

Will the real McAdams please stand up. 

1 hour ago, quixote_1989 said:

Hands down the most unintentionally hilarious thing I have watched in some time.

Whoever's on the ticker probably had a really really bad day after that or guest coord getting f**ked. Hate to be in their shoes :roflroll:

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

Now we can't even have an independent foreign policy

Remnants of colonial era. Hidden realities are creeping out. For all the talk about equality, the West still sees Asian nations as someone who should just toe their line. Basically India is bahu, US/EU is Reema Lagoo. 

2 minutes ago, abhi90 said:

as if we get good hikes :|

Tech main nahi hike mili to kahan mili ? People are getting 100% hikes. Very credible source in TCS informed that dev side jobs are at 20%+ attrition. All offers getting matched. Best time to be in tech/dev jobs. 

At least TCS is getting 15-20 50mil USD + 10 or so 100 mil USD NEW work EVERY QUARTER. 

BC chose the wrong field. :nerves:

4 hours ago, radicaldude said:

NDTV c**ts are cannot hide their glee.

Even China abstained, would US to sanctions on them too?

India can be sanctioned for buying S400 missile defence system and that is also because US wanted us to sell THUD.

Anyhoo, I am sure Jaishankar has great experience dealing with US and will get us through.

1 hour ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Tech main nahi hike mili to kahan mili ? People are getting 100% hikes. Very credible source in TCS informed that dev side jobs are at 20%+ attrition. All offers getting matched. Best time to be in tech/dev jobs. 

At least TCS is getting 15-20 50mil USD + 10 or so 100 mil USD NEW work EVERY QUARTER. 

BC chose the wrong field. :nerves:

Yeah 25-30% attrition was there till last year. Things are still hot but it might be a bubble with everyone switching! The grass is greener on the other side, you also get paid in :exoticdance:

13 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Don't think it's a bubble at least for lower levels. Salaries were pretty low especially at the fresher levels at least in my industry (Finance and accounting). My uncle was paid 7L as a fresher 6 years back and my first job paid 9L. Covid somehow caused a massive salary correction across all big 4s which saw salaries across all levels go up. It's at a level which I consider fair and don't expect it to go down or anything.

Although no amount of money can make me go back to that sh*thole. 

But still, I do feel employees were underpaid in India, at least the lesser experienced ones. Even tech salaries in sweatshops were pretty absymal. 

That is indeed but rising salaries might also be a double edged sword. I know a lot of companies who are also looking to offshore to other cheaper countries like argentina, etc because they switched to India because of cheap wages and their margins are reduced. f**k them. The CTC for IT companies for almost 15 years is in the range of 3-4 lpa. Which is shitty and salaries increasing is a welcome move!

24 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

He will go down as one of the greatest leaders of modern history. 

This guy is literally carrying the wholeass country on his charisma. 

He's been performing on the stage for quite a long time. What's more working for them is the "Man who cried wolf" situation for Russia. There's propaganda on both sides.