Random stuff from the internet (not news)

Aftrunner

14 hours ago, hope said:

Puri Zindagi bhar Masti chahiye tereko bas haan. Kaam kon karega :P Ab kaam toh karna padega na bhai, masti karni hai toh. 

Par itna:unsure:

Duniya hai mauj me hum sunday ki khoz me

Idk specifically in which country but recently they allowed working days limited to 4 days only in a week .:furious:

6 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Sounds very Hindu vs Muslim tbh when it should be Good people vs Bad. 

And honestly it's problematic that an educated person would subscribe to these views of "we need to band together against Muslims". Highlights one of my biggest problems with the state of the country. 

It's just communal bs. Indians don't seem to move on from this, and it's easy ways for political parties to win elections rather than doing some actual work or progress.

20 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

And honestly it's problematic that an educated person would subscribe to these views of "we need to band together against Muslims". Highlights one of my biggest problems with the state of the country. 

12 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

It's just communal bs. Indians don't seem to move on from this, and it's easy ways for political parties to win elections rather than doing some actual work or progress.

Kashmir files is exactly the movie for the kind of guys like you who need to wake up or at least start acknowledging some facts :) 

Mughalte mein mat raho dosto, ek din aayega aur pata bhi nahi chalega kya hua. Now i dont want to take names but i went to some cities few years back and was shell shocked as to why and how the hell it could come down to this in my own Country :( 

15th Jan 1990, 2 kashmiri pandits saying yeh sab bakwas hai bhai, sab propaganda hai, kuch dhyan mat do, mein toh apne bacche ko sikhaounga hi nahi yeh sab.

4 days later

sh*t hits the fan and the same 2 guys look like a fool for Ignorance :) 

Being a Millennial is fine but dont be a Ignorant fool :)  

34 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I guess the speech highlighted the actual issues faced by the forces when KP targeting happened. They knew what atrocities were happening, but couldn't do sh*t as their hands were tied. It definitely leads to frustration and a different life experience than what you or I would have experienced. 

Looking everything from a single lens is a pretty narrow worldview tbh. 

Just now, Mr. Comingle said:

sh*t happened decades back but it should not be used to sow hate in new generations. That's a major thing that's holding our country back. 

So much energy spent just hating other people. 

Nope. Not hating, but setting the history straight. There have been dime a dozen movies on the opposite side of the spectrum (Muslims being targeted as terrorists in J&K), but a single movie on what really happened to KP makes the world unhappy. Why ? History is always important. It may not be important for YOU, but it is important for the people who underwent the atrocities. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Yeah sure. But then what about all that said after that. 

Acknowledging horrific things that happened is one thing and calling for ethnic cleansing is another. 

Oldies are going to f**k our country as revenge for their shitty lives. 

Different experiences leading to different worldview. Are you thinking about living in utopia with a single hive mind ?

4 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

sh*t happened decades back but it should not be used to sow hate in new generations. That's a major thing that's holding our country back. 

So much energy spent just hating other people. 

sh*t is happening right now as well if you care to open your eyes. You are far from reality man. 

Dude did I ever say it didn't happen. What he said in the beginning is absolutely right. But he's using the tragedy as a platform for spreading communal hate. 

All that rhetoric about banding together, Muslims exceeding Hindus, etc is something I've heard a million times and it makes less sense every time I hear it. 

People will always find ways to be religious fanatics. But both anti Hindu and anti Muslim rhetoric is pretty strong now, and the biases are opening up more then before. 

6 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Are you thinking of living in a country with no sense communal harmony? 

That ship has sailed tbh. 

However, having lived the major part of my life in a communal city like Lucknow, i can safely say what you see in the news is far removed from reality. A common man does not gives two sh*t about Hindu Muslim issues on news - prime focus is roti, kapda, makaan, padhai, paisa. 

It's a city where I've seen all the communities living in harmony, celebrating all festivals. 

But that's the thing, right? We're smart enough to see through the bullshit. But our uneducated imbecile youth isn't. They see sh*t like this and take it as a call to arms. 

Stable employment do, sabke arms neeche aa jaenge. Half this sh*t happens as much of our semin or uneducated youth is unemployed. These are the actions which give them validation, valuation and money. Offer them a respectful and stable life, and things will change. 

Any government really needs to see employment as the major driver, but since that will decrease their political clout, such changes will never happen. 

14 minutes ago, hope said:

Kashmir files is exactly the movie for the kind of guys like you who need to wake up or at least start acknowledging some facts :) 

Mughalte mein mat raho dosto, ek din aayega aur pata bhi nahi chalega kya hua. Now i dont want to take names but i went to some cities few years back and was shell shocked as to why and how the hell it could come down to this in my own Country :( 

15th Jan 1990, 2 kashmiri pandits saying yeh sab bakwas hai bhai, sab propaganda hai, kuch dhyan mat do, mein toh apne bacche ko sikhaounga hi nahi yeh sab.

4 days later

I think everyone already knows what happened in kashmir .

there is nothing to wake up and do sh*t about it...

People should need to know that they dont have to do anything.

All They can do ,make theire opinion about kashmir,what is right or what is wrong.

And If something need to be done than it should be gov. not general masses.

bcs generally people are stupid and they dont know what and how to make ideal decisions to make country peaceful and successful.

And i also believe that masses dont need to know everything.

12 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

A common man does not gives two sh*t about Hindu Muslim issues on news - prime focus is roti, kapda, makaan, padhai, paisa. 

It's a city where I've seen all the communities living in harmony, celebrating all festivals. 

Sounds like a common man with a COMMON SENSE. 

12 minutes ago, Felix the cat said:

I think everyone already knows what happened in kashmir .

there is nothing to wake up and do sh*t about it...

People should need to know that they dont have to do anything.

All They can do ,make theire opinion about kashmir,what is right or what is wrong.

And If something need to be done than it should be gov. not general masses.

bcs generally people are stupid and they dont know what and how to make ideal decisions to make country peaceful and successful.

And i also believe that masses dont need to know everything.

Thats what bro, no one knows what actually happened in Kashmir, the film depicts the truth and thats why everyone should watch it, the uproar is also because truth was hidden for so long. People who faced it are crying in theatres because it brought them flashbacks. 

IMDB changed its rating system for this movie. Look at Wiki page for this movie, some pricks dismissing the movie because f**kers have sold their country for Money and their filthy agendas. 

What makes you think it wont happen again at some other place, the signs are there already in many states. Loose these states one by one and you are surrounded. 

Not everyone is bad but bad people need to be highlighted to preserve this country.

Edited by hope

6 minutes ago, Felix the cat said:

think everyone already knows what happened in kashmir .

Nope. 

I'm ashamed to say, but I had only extremely superficial clue to what happened at Kashmir. Never bothered to look it up as my woke 20s thought process was Hindu = casteism + dominant group = bad, other religions = minorities = oppressed = good. Much of it led by political discourses and agenda driven movies. 

But as you grow up and expand your worldview, perceptions change. Ofcourse things are not black and white, but multiple shades of gray, and it's your experience which decides what shades you believe in. 

And going by the response to The Kashmir Files, it's pretty clear not many people had an idea on what happened. It's true, and it's recent history, and it should be told to everyone, and it should not be forgotten. Same goes for other atrocities in the same area against other religious groups. 

Two wrongs don't make a right.

52 minutes ago, hope said:

4 days later

I don't dwell on historical issues. There are enough problems in the present that needs to be dealt with. Also I don't want to go to a movie theater and feel depressed and sad about things that I can't control or correct. Since 2014, so called acche din pro Hindu government has done nothing to do any investigation or launch any probe in this genocide, so they should be the ones watching the movie and taking action.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Stable employment do, sabke arms neeche aa jaenge. Half this sh*t happens as much of our semin or uneducated youth is unemployed. These are the actions which give them validation, valuation and money. Offer them a respectful and stable life, and things will change. 

Any government really needs to see employment as the major driver, but since that will decrease their political clout, such changes will never happen. 

That's a very valid point but not everyone's mindset is that way.  pretty big chunk of people will go for the easy-way-out even if they have a respectable and stable life sorted because they want more. More money, more power, more blah blah blah.

That's a good way forward for sure, but saying that will solve everything is untrue.

5 minutes ago, abhi90 said:

That's a very valid point but not everyone's mindset is that way.  pretty big chunk of people will go for the easy-way-out even if they have a respectable and stable life sorted because they want more. More money, more power, more blah blah blah.

That's a good way forward for sure, but saying that will solve everything is untrue.

You've to start somewhere. Stable money gives respect, responsibility and aspirations. Not a lot of people will leave stability to be hooligans. Show them a way out. 

Of course, exceptions will always be there. Doesn't mean solutions won't work.